Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Night In

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Night In - Page 5 Empty Re: A Night In

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:42 pm

Odessa was a little surprised when Mio would begin a lengthy answer to her question, telling Odessa pretty much her entire life story. It delighted the darker girl that she had been able to get this much out of her guest with just minimal prodding—she had expected it would be a struggle to get anything out of the smaller brunette. But Mio, it seemed, was quickly warming up to her!

She listened closely, sipping her wine, nodding every now and then but never interrupting. It was an interesting story, anyway. Odessa could not help but feel bad for the younger Mio—it sounded like things had been rough for her.

When the story was finished, Odessa would smile and say: “It’️s good to get to know you a little better. I must say, though, Mio, that I’️m surprised you were in a sexfighting league. You didn’️t seem very comfortable with that style of fighting during our match…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:37 pm

"Hmmph," Mio scoffed and drank her water again as Odessa seemed to be delighted at her opening up. "Well, like I said, I didn't even know it was such a place at first," she frowned slightly. "And yeah, I know I still need to improve on that aspect..." the brown haired girl clicked her tongue in annoyance.

Che, I got carried away and told her everything... she sighed a little before looking at Odessa again. It must be the wine's effect. No, that wasn't it, a part of her mind interrupted. Usually she went quiet whenever she's drunk, though there were a few occasions where she became a bit more chatty. Hah, whatever...

"Your turn now!" she pointed at the dark skinned beauty with a little demanding tone on her words. "Tell me more about yourself," she said before pausing. "B-but it's not because I'm interested, alright? I think it's only fair since I already told you about myself..." her cheeks slightly blushed as she quickly fixed her statement.

W-what did I just say... Now I'd sound even more ridiculous...!

Last edited by 10553 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Odessa paused for a moment to think when Mio said that it was now her turn to share her story. She wasn’️t really nearly as interesting a character as the brunette was. Her life had been rather easy. She felt sort of bad telling Mio about that when her life had been so rough in comparison.

She couldn’️t help but giggle a little, though, at Mio’️s last comment. The smaller girl was trying her best to remain an unwilling participant in this conversation, but Odessa thought that she was beginning to break down her smaller friend’️s resistance. “Well,” she began, “I grew up in London. My family was fairly well off, and most of my friends were socialites, or the children of very important people—my best friend was the daughter of an official at the American embassy. She was the one who got me into wrestling. I wrestled for a league in the U.K. until I was twenty, then I moved to the States, where I started doing some more of the hentai-style matches.” She shrugged. “Of course, this is the big time, so when I wanted to take a step up, AFW was the obvious choice for me.”

Last edited by 10885 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Despite her uncaring impression, Mio listened to Odessa's story rather attentively when the girl started talking. Compared to her life, the dark skinned beauty's was rather... normal, though it did sound better than her own, like, tenfold. Would she trade her past for Odessa's, though? Probably not, she thought to herself. As tough as it was, Mio felt like she did gained some important experience, such as how to survive on her own.

"Heeeee~ That sounds so boring..." she said with a fake disinterested look on her face. "Must be nice when everything is so easy..."

She took a glass without really looking on the table and drank the content, only to realize seconds before the liquid was about to enter her mouth that it wasn't the water. Her glass of wine still had a few remained on it, and now she just emptied it. She froze for a bit before placing the glass back on the table, almost slamming it in irritation. Why was she so clumsy tonight?!

"Weelll... It seemed like... I have to... stay a bit longer..." she gritted her teeth, showing how annoyed she was at herself. "Hmmph, what now..." she muttered while looking away, letting out another sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:15 pm

Odessa shrugged when Mio said her life sounded boring. She was a little surprised by the girl’️s sort-of-mean reaction to her story. Was the brunette overcompensating, trying to veer sharply in the other direction after accepting all of Odessa’️s offers and suggestions up until this point?

“It wasn’️t really that boring, dear,” Odessa explained. “I had plenty of fun times, but I don’️t really talk about them too often. What I did with my parents’️ money doesn’️t reflect who I am today, of course.”

She would watch as Mio unthinkingly picked up the wine glass and drank from it, a small smile on the dark-skinned woman’️s face as she did so. Odessa knew full well what that meant, even before Mio put it into words. “Just a little longer, darling,” she purred. “There are plenty of ways to pass the time. There’️s still a little more sushi, if you want any more. Or we could do something else…play a game, maybe…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:43 pm

"Yeah, yeah, sure..." said Mio rather dryly as Odessa told her that she had plenty of fun. "Nevermind what I just said..."

Now she seemed to receive a bit of karma after her rather mean comment to the girl, accidentally prolonging her stay after drinking from the wrong glass. Just looking at the girl's expression already told her just how delighted Odessa was with her slip up. That, of course, only added to her annoyance. Nothing she could do about it, though. It's her own fault after all.

"I'm not hungry anymore..." Mio replied dryly to Odessa's first suggestion. "A game, huh? What sort of game do you have in mind...?" she asked, slightly being cautious about it.

What the dark skinned girl said afterwards did tickle her interest a little. Playing something together would definitely help her to pass some time in a fun way. It then came to her that Odessa's idea of "fun" might be different from her. From what she had seen from her former opponent so far, she somehow had a feeling that it'd be something... naughty. Or something that could make her stay even longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Odessa could tell that Mio was being cautious about accepting her offer to play a game. She’️s onto me, the dark-skinned girl thought, chuckling softly as she got up and walked around to Mio’️s side of the table once again, putting her hands on the smaller girl’️s shoulders and pressing her large breasts into the back of her head. “I have all kinds of games around here,” she began, licking her lips. “Board games, card games, dice games…you name it.”

Odessa let go of Mio and walked over to the television, opening the cabinet next to it to reveal a stack of brightly-colored cardboard boxes, each of which contained a game. There were cards and dice in the cabinet, too. She beckoned for Mio to join here. “I’️ll let you choose the game,” she explained. “But you’️ll want to choose one you’️re good at, though, because I get to add a special rule to whatever game you decide to play…” She giggled and winked at the small brunette.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:13 am

Mio tried her best to maintain composure as Odessa pressed her assets against the back of her head. She sighed and watched as the girl went away to get some games for them to play at. The brown haired girl was still suspicious, and when Odessa mentioned that she got to add a special rule to the game they played, she rolled her eyes.

"Che, I know it..." she scoffed. "Well... in that case..."

She paused, trying to think what sort of game she excelled at. To be honest, she felt that her best shot was probably at card games. Then again, she thought that the dark skinned beauty should be good at card games too since she's from abroad. Dice game was kinda risky, since she had a feeling that luck wasn't really on her side tonight. She would have been back at her place otherwise. Board games, however, were something rather foreign to her. Most of them were played with friends, and her social life was barely existent. Ugh, this is kinda troublesome...

"Dice, then," she said. "You know [url=http://suikoden.wikia.com/wiki/Chinchirorin:2ibq5ocl]Chinchirorin?[/url:2ibq5ocl]"

Mio played it a couple of times during her time in the streets. It was quite simple, though it's probably not popular. It's still fair, however, since it's pretty much about luck. Despite the fact that Odessa got to add a special rule, Mio still want it to be somewhat fair. What's the fun in playing with stacked decks after all?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:53 am

Odessa waited patiently as Mio thought about what game she wanted to play. Whatever the smaller girl picked, Odessa was excited to begin playing. The extra stipulation she would be adding ensured that anything and everything would make for a really fun time.

When Mio named her game, however, Odessa stared at her blankly for a moment. “No, I don’️t,” the dark-skinned beauty admitted, with a big smile. This would definitely be interesting, having to learn a new game like this. It just might give Mio an advantage. “I’️ve never heard of it. But it’️s a dice game, you said?” She would reach into the cabinet, grope around for a moment, and then withdraw her arm from its depths, carrying a whole handful of dice back with it. She would walk back over to the table where Mio still sat and placed the dozen or so dice down in front of the brunette.

“That should be enough, I hope,” Odessa said. “Now, how about you teach me this…Chinchorin? Chinny-chin-chin? Whatever you called it. Do we need anything else to play?”

Last edited by 10885 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:11 am

"Uh-uh..." Mio nodded to confirm that it's a dice game. "Just need 3 dices and a bowl. It's pretty simple actually."

She took three of the dices that Odessa provided and used them to explain the rules. This should be fun, she thought to herself. It's been a while since she played the game either. Normally it also involved money, but since the dark skinned girl would make the stipulations, Mio felt that it's probably would involve something more than it. Odessa was loaded after all, unlike some street punks she played with before.

"Get it...?" she asked after she finished. "Now name your... stipulations..." she looked at her, cautiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next