Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 2:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

2 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:56 pm

"As you wish." Ryan said as he took his seat on the couch.

When Conza asked him what he was doing here Ryan sat upright and said
"Well....I'm the boyfriend of one of your friends, Anampo Yatgra. I came here to get to know you Conza-san, after all her friends are my friends after all."

Back to top Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:05 am

Conza had no idea that Anampo had a boyfriend.He was the second-closest person she knew on a personal level,with Jay being the first.Now,he may have been the third.The small boy shifted around a bit in his seat and scratched the back of his head.

"Me? Well,geez....What do you want to know?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:47 am

"Well I just want to get to know you, since your friends with her we should be friends too." Ryan said as he nodded with eagerness.

"So...Been in the AFW long?" Ryan said as he took a stab at conversation.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:55 am

When asked about the duration of his stay,Conza's face drew a bit grim. "Ugh..A while.Going on seven months.But,this was and still is my dream.I stay here for that reason." He smiled just a bit,seeing that he was right. "How about you? A-And when exactly did you meet Anampo,Mr.Ryan?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:08 am

Ryan inwardly kicked himself, he seemed to have picked a bad topic to start off with.
Thankfully Conza seemed to want to move on and Ryan took this as a cue to respond back.

"We met about a few weeks ago, I had lost a match and stormed out to the city.
When I saw Anampo being pestered by a couple of guys, they weren't leaving her alone.
I didn't like their attitude, so I gave them a lesson in manners that sent them running." Ryan said, it was somewhat true. But he didn't want to go revealing his cover life to anyone he just met.

"So how long have you known Anampo?" Ryan said back.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Conza's eyes ha a bit of a shimmer while he listened to Ryan's tale of how he save Anampo from a bunch of punks.He couldn't have done that,not for Yoshiro....

When Ryan was done,he laughed in joy. "Wow! S-So,you were like her Knight in shinning armour! I couldn't do something like that...."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Ryan smiled a bit, even though Knight wasn't his actual sirname. It was actually McCloud, but that was the sirname of his evil ex Father.

Shaking his head a little to get rid of those thoughts, he said to Conza "You can't discredit yourself, after all your here living your dream yes? That counts for something."

He then went on with "I don't mean to be rude but you didn't answer my previous question Conza-san."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:24 pm

"Oh right! I met her when I aarrived to our hometown when I was really young.Back then I...." He paused. "I was outgoing,and a thinker."

His grip on the arms of the seat tightened. "Until I went there.The sudden change and girls crowding around me.I-I developed...." Conza paused.He was unsure of what to say to Ryan about his disability.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Ryan nodded "Change can be a difficult thing, why when I was taken away from my abusive Father I didn't know what was going to happen. Thankfully I was taken in by a good person or God only knows how I'd have turned out." he said, Conza may be a tad surprised about how open Ryan was.

"So if you're pals with Anampo then I reckon you'd know Jay right?" Ryan asked, hoping he didn't touch a nerve.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:13 pm

He perked up on mention of Jay. "Who,him? He's a hero! Jay always saved me from troubles that I got into.A-At least,before he left town." Conza sat up before standing,going to the fridge. "You hungry or thirsty at all? I have some sanwhiches I could make." He wasn't acting,if Ryan was trying to see if he was.Conza really thought that Jay was a hero.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next