Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aftermatch Care + Date? (Complete)

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Aftermatch Care + Date? (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Aftermatch Care + Date?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:40 am

Ricky could feel her soft hands on his, gradually encouraging him to unzip her to reveal her gorgeous body. Slowly easing the zip down as he went in for another kiss with Vicki, this time only more passionate now that he knew she was more comfortable with what was happening.

Eventually when she was unzipped, he felt around her back and subtly undid her bra.......

Last edited by 12031 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:27 am

"Mmm..." Cougra moaned as Rick came in for another kiss, this time more deep and passionate than the other. She would cup his cheeks and felt his hair to show that he's the only one for her. She soon felt her bra slowly getting undone and broke off for a moment to say, "If you like....you can have another fill." She winked in wanting to see if he can guess what she's talking about.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:18 am

"Mmm...." Rick would moan as he felt Vicki's hands on his cheeks and her finger through his hair. He had never felt this before with such a beautiful woman, the intensity and passion. She then broke it off and talked to him briefly, followed by a wink. He then said "Give me a sec dear" as he took off his top exposing his chest and then completely removed Vicki's bra, as this would be in the way. With Vicki lying there chest and body exposed, with only half her ring attire on, he started to caress both breast simultaneously.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Vicki lied down on her back with the comfort of the bed holding her up. She would smile when Rick took off his top and it made her sweat in seeing his hotness. As soon as she felt her lover's hands softly caressing her breasts, she would chuckle and moan, "Hmhmhm...you really like my breasts, don't you?" She would grasp at his wrists to not go so hard.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:58 pm

"Well... you did say you enjoyed them when we had our little rumble" he said, as he gave a wink and playful grin. He would continue rubbing her breasts until he asked "Do you want more pleasure my love?" He began to lower his head towards her beautiful bare chest.......

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:50 am

Vicki nodded and said, "Yes, I most certainly did...and I would love to have more pleasure." Massaging her breasts close to Rick's face, she would add, "And speaking of our match, I think I got a refill during our walk here. So, baby...will you be so sweet and be my...baby?"

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 pm

"Nothing would be better than to continue for my beautiful girlfriend. Did you now refill my dear?" He said with a wink. "Of course I will be you baby!" Rick said with a smile. He then lowered his head to her right breast and started to use his tongue to lick around in a spiral until reaching the nipple......

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:38 pm

"Nnngh...yes..." Vicki moaned as she felt her breast being licked in circular motions. She would hug Rick as if he was like her own child wanting nourishment from his mother. Once the tongue touched her nipple, she would smile and say, "Don't be shy now...go on."

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Rick continued with the tongue for a bit longer until he wrapped his moist lips around her breast. He startled to suckle with a brief "Good?" at Vicki. During this Rick was trying to continue to undress the beautiful Vicki..........

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:20 pm

"Good," Vicki replied back as Rick began to suck lightly on her nipple while undressing her. "Mmm, being a naughty boy, aren't you?" She would playfully tease him as she stroked his hair and hugged him like a child.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Aftermatch Care + Date? (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Aftermatch Care + Date? (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next