Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Keeping care of ones toys

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Keeping care of ones toys Empty Keeping care of ones toys

Post by kerflubble Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Sabine Shoana was all smiles. Another fun match had come and gone and even though it wasn't a hentai match the post-match celebration was sure to make up for it. "Feeling okay?" She asked the Russian prisoner on her shoulder, the defeated and tied up Katya had agreed to be her plaything for the rest of the night if the Brazilian won. Which she did, all there needed to be was a perfect place to enjoy it.

"We're here." She said in a sing-song voice, entering one of the backstage special rooms, usually reserved for bedroom hentai matches but no-one would mind if they used it for a bit of their own fun as she laid Katya on the king-size bed and moved to the attached bathroom, stripping herself naked in full view of the Russian and turning on the shower.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Keeping care of ones toys Empty Re: Keeping care of ones toys

Post by hamish1024 Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Katya was quietly buzzing with excitement as she was brought backstage by Sabine. She had a thing for dominant women, and being beaten, bound, slung over the bigger girl’️s shoulder, carried backstage and dumped on a bed - well, that definitely fit the bill. When Sabine asked her if she was okay, Katya just gave an affirmative moan.

They were both kind of sweaty after their wrestling, but Katya would be forced to stew in her own juices for now as she watched Sabine undress. The Russian’️s legs were taped together and her wrists were trapped behind her back, so Sabine really had a captive audience. Katya could only watch open-mouthed as Sabine peeled off her clothes, revealing her gorgeously sculpted body.

After a few long moments, Katya realised she’️d been openly gawping. She shook her hormone-addled head and gave a wry smile.

“Well. This is nice.” she said dryly. “Not a bad place to be a prisoner, eh?”

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Sabine saw in the corner of her eye how Katya was watching her strip, and decided to put on a little show, shaking her ass a little while she kicked off her underwear before strutting back to her prisoner.

"That's the problem with duct tape... it leaves this nasty residue that we have to wash off..." she explained in a somewhat bored tone of voice as she began to undo the bounds, taking her time to run her fingers up and down her thigh. "You don't object to me stripping you and cleaning you off?" She asked as if Katya had a choice.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:48 am

Katya purred hungrily as Sabine toyed with her, trailing her fingers across her skin.

“Oh! Are you saying I am dirty?” she replied with a coy smile.

Katya was quite glad as Sabine carefully unpeeled the tape from her ankles. The Russian would lean back on the bed and stretch her newly-unbound legs, then spread them provocatively for Sabine.

“Okay then… if you must… strip me…” Katya tried to mimic the bored tone Sabine had used, rolling her eyes, but couldn’️t help grinning a little.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:43 am

"And you'll get a lot worse by the end of this night..." Sabine teased, as she started to let her hands go to work, quickly leaving the Russian naked as she climbed on top. "But first, let's take a shower." She whispered, pressing her hips down on Katya's as she undid the tape around her writs, and started to pull her to the two person shower. "Hope the water's warm enough for you."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:06 pm

“You’️re very kind” the now-naked Russian purred, allowing herself to be led towards the shower. “Most people who had just won themselves a sex slave wouldn’️t be quite so thoughtful…”

She dabbed at the water with her hand. “Russians can take the cold, but it’️s nice and warm, thanks,” she smiled, as she was pulled into the cubicle with Sabine.

Katya’️s heart was beating faster now, as their naked bodies stood close, water running down all over their skin. She was finding this an intensely sexy situation, but wasn’️t sure what Sabine had planned, whether she should just start lustily groping the Brazilian’️s big, glistening breasts (like a part of her wanted to) or whether she should actually wash.

“Didn’️t think you were going to be this nice to me…” she ventured. “I did pull some pretty cheap shots in you, in the ring, after all. Or is this just the calm before the storm?” She slicked her wet hair back and smiled up at the bigger girl.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:04 pm

"What can I say? I treat people I fuck well..." she said back softly , pressing her wet breasts against Katya's. "I haven't forgoten what you did, but I'm not the kind of person who likes to break her toys, after all: once they're broken you can't enjoy them, and I will enjoy this..." Sabine purred,letting her hands move low behind Katya to lightly grope her ass. "and so will you."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:09 pm

“Mmm, I’️m your toy, am I?” Katya cooed with excitement, a gentle shudder of pleasure running through her as her bare ass was fondled. She reached behind her own hips, placing her hands atop Sabine’️s own, squeezing them to make Sabine’️s hands grope her butt that bit harder.

“I can’️t wait,” Katya licked her lips. She would lightly move her hands from Sabine’️s wrists, up the bigger girl’️s arms, and rest them on Sabine’️s shoulders in a gentle hug. Katya would then lean in to try and kiss the other girl, though she would have to go on tip-toes to do so.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:00 pm

"Fufufu, tonight you will be. My perfect Russian sex toy." Sabine purred, an eyebrow raised in surprise as Katya grabbed her hands to make her grope a little harder. "You really can't can you?" the Brazilian asked before kissing down, slowly spreading the Russian's legs so she could rest her dark thigh in between the Russian. She really was being impatient. The night had only started.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Katya’️s kiss intensified as she felt Sabine’️s thigh nestle gently between her own. The Russian would be even more brazen as she pushed her hips forward, softly rubbing herself against Sabine’️s leg.

After a few moments of this, Katya would break off, biting her lip in an exaggerated look of guilt.

“Sorry, I didn’️t mean to jump the gun. I can just be… quite greedy sometimes…” she smiled sheepishly.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next