Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Air Raid Siren vs. Songbird

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Air Raid Siren vs. Songbird - Page 5 Empty Re: The Air Raid Siren vs. Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:51 am

Songbird gritted her teeth and scowled as Gemma was unwilling to let her get put in the submission. "Come on! It's only a simple submission, so let's get this over with!" As she was trying to perform it, she soon felt Gemma grabbing at her knees and she could be tripped up if Gemma manages to fully grasp her knees.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

The Air Raid Siren vs. Songbird - Page 5 Empty Re: The Air Raid Siren vs. Songbird

Post by Lunchador Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:02 am

Gemma was worked into a near-frenzy, as she struggled against Songbird's attempt at the Boston crab. "Well!" Gemma grunted, as she struggled against Songbird, "The thing! About that," she grunted as she struggled, wrapping her arms around Songbird's domineering legs. "Is ..." Gemma was giving everything she had, struggling against the pain her spine and breast, to try and wrap her hands around Songbird's knees and reverse this hold. She fought as if her very life depended on countering this hold.

"No!" Gemma cried out, putting everything into grabbing Songbird's knees; if she was able to do that, she'd put every once of effort into tripping Songbird and rolling the submission attempt into a pin. An admittedly clumsy pin, but Gemma was desperate, at this point. Tears eked out of the corners of Gemma's eyes, as she gave every ounce of herself over to making this reversal work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:37 am

"AAACK!!" Songbird cried out and grunted as she was tripped and landed hard on her backside. As she was looking around to see where Gemma was, Gemma was already on route to pin her down. "RRGH!! GET OFF OF ME!!!" Songbird screamed as she tried to get her opponent off.

As Songbird struggled to get Gemma off, the ref would move in and slap out her hand. "One!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:56 am

Gemma was elated to feel her body actually slide over Songbird's, into the pin attempt. She winced as she felt her opponent scream into her face, but her absolute desperation to win pushed Gemma forward. "NO!" she cried, from between gritted teeth. With both arms grappling Songbird's legs tightly, Gemma put all of her strength into securing the pin. Digging her toes into the mat, Gemma put all of her leg strength into trying to get firm leverage into rolling up her foe, pressing her ample chest into Songbird's face as she tried to secure her to the mat.

"TWO!" Hearing the ref's call pushed Gemma onward. Aching, frustrated and desperate, Gemma still tried to put all of her leg strength into securing the rollup. Gemma pressed her entire bodyweight downward, attempting to squeeze Songbird as flatly as she could while burying her face with Gemma's own chest, but the pin was far from a sure thing. Gemma bit her lip, feeling her face redden and tears threaten to spill out of her eyes, hoping desperately to hear the referee call that final count and give her the win ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:06 am

Songbird grunted some more as she felt Gemma start to squeeze her in the roll up as the Siren continued her pin. As the second number was called, Songbird continued trying to get out, but Gemma has her good and it could possibly take more than 3 seconds in this position. She soon felt a few tears from Gemma's eyes falling on her head and Songbird could see how determined she was to win, especially in this debut match.

"THREE!!!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:24 am

Gemma was pressing her aching body down onto Songbird's with a desperate fervour, stressed to the point that she initially didn't even hear the final count. Gemma was just concerned with making sure that she could press through the pain and keep Songbird underneath her. Her torso was pressed firmly against Songbird, her legs arched into a firm and wide stance, Gemma's body language doing nothing to conceal her desperation to position herself into a win here, tonight.

When Gemma realized the referee had counted three, she stopped quite suddenly. She heard her own name echoing through the arena, the opening strands of her entrance music beginning to play as her surprise victory was announced to the audience. Barely believing it, the tension in Gemma's body released and the only thing she could bring herself to do was to stare through tear-strained eyes at Songbird, still pinned beneath her. From this point, any further attempt at kicking out would release Songbird from Gemma's hold; the girl was in an utter state of disbelief.

"Bloody pogo-jumping Jesus," Gemma whispered, "what just happened?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:28 am

Songbird smiled and giggled at Gemma's surprise even though she herself lost, but it don't matter to her as long as someone new got the chance to live her moment in the sun. "You won, silly goose! Congratulations! Why are you crying?" She softly tried to get Gemma off so she can hug her to further her congratulating.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:35 am

Gemma laughed breathlessly, as she back off of Songbird. She looked around the audience, hardly able to take in the fact that she'd actually won. More than anything in the world, Gemma wanted to make her debut in front of a global audience with a win. But even up to now, she hadn't expected that to actually happen.

She choked back some tears when she heard Songbird giggle. This girl had given Gemma the hardest fight of her life, and after all of that Songbird was laughing it off with her. Happier than she could have possibly expected, Gemma fought back more tears as she buried her face into the nape of Songbird's neck. "I am so sorry for swearing," she found herself saying, as she felt the referee raising her hand in victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:44 am

"Aww, it's okay, Gemma," said Songbird, patting Gemma's back. "Just try not to be so much of a potty mouth next time. Be aware if I'm around." Still giggling, she would help wipe away Gemma's tears before raising the Siren's other arm in victory.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:02 am

Still unable to contain her exuberance, Gemma found herself attempting to leave a gentle yet firm kiss on Songbird's neck, before pulling away. "You can try and punish me, if you think you can," she grinned, playfully.

After that, Gemma could only stand and absorb the cheers of the crowd as the referee and her opponent raised her hands in victory. She gave Songbird a wicked smile, as she felt the girl wipe away her tears. Part of her suspected she'd been very lucky, tonight, but nothing was going to stop her from absorbing as much of this moment as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next