Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Air Raid Siren vs. Songbird

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Air Raid Siren vs. Songbird - Page 3 Empty Re: The Air Raid Siren vs. Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:34 am

When Gemma released Songbird's hands, Songbird would hold her stomach from the sharp pain of that knee. But suddenly, Gemma was preparing for an unexpected attack and would give Songbird a hard one to the face as she was rising up.

"AAAGGHH!!" Songbird screamed out as she fell back, rolled on the mat, and held her face in pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

The Air Raid Siren vs. Songbird - Page 3 Empty Re: The Air Raid Siren vs. Songbird

Post by Lunchador Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:51 am

When Gemma landed on the mat following her kick, she took just a quick moment to catch her breath. Songbird's cry made her feel a twinge of guilt, but she knew any moment of concern could lose the advantage she was enjoying. Gemma popped up to her feet quickly, and took a moment to pump a fist into the air, playing to the packed auditorium.

Holding the pose for a moment was a bit of a ploy to catch her breath, and Gemma hoped no one noticed. She looked down at Songbird's prone body, took a wide step closer, and jumped into the air again. This time, she was pulling into an elbow drop, aimed squarely at her opponents midsection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:24 am

As Songbird was holding her face in pain, she would let a finger away from one eye to see what's happening. She would see Gemma getting ready to jump again and land another attack. Not wanting this to happen, Songbird tried to roll out of the way fast to let Gemma's elbow hit the mat so she can back away fast.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:29 pm

In midair, Gemma grinned and closed her eyes to brace for impact with Songbird's prone body. All of the intimidation of the arena and the massive crowd had been replaced with the exhilaration of competing. Feeling more comfortable with the audience and the match itself, Gemma committed her full weight behind the elbow, certain that nothing could go wrong now.

Except that it all pretty much immediately went wrong. Landing with her elbow striking nothing but the mat, Gemma howled in pain. All semblance of confidence and poise went out the window, as the cocky young Brit clutched her elbow.

"Bloodywankbucketfuck," Gemma hissed, as she rolled over. Propped up on her forehead and knees, bottom straight in the air, Gemma clutched her funny bone and kicked her feet against the mat. Her face flushed red. It wasn't a dignified display, and she knew it was going to be far too long before she would be ready for whatever Songbird planned to do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:40 pm

As Songbird rolled out of the way, she would hear Gemma scream out in pain and curse as she hissed. That would give Songbird an idea as she would gasp, "Ah! A potty mouth!" She would attempt to grab her opponent to slam her stomach on her standing knee. If this worked, she would twist Gemma's arm behind her back with one hand and use the other to spank her. "Bad girl! Bad girl!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:24 am

Gemma turned more and more red as she completely lost control of the match and her composure. Sprawled out uselessly on the mat, Gemma was in no shape to resist as Songbird scooped her up and drove her down onto an unyielding knee. Gemma could only whimper loudly and pathetically as the air was driven from her body, the pain of the blow rendering her training useless.

Tears were flowing freely from Gemma's eyes as she tried to regroup. Before she knew what was happening, Gemma's arm was twisted behind her back and her body was splayed over Songbird's knee. Right after that, she felt Songbird's strong, admonishing hand striking forcefully across her vulnerable, half-exposed ass.

"Ack! Bloody! Wait! Dammit!" she exclaimed in gasping bursts, with each of Songbird's harsh spanking blows. In a full, humiliated panic, Gemma could do nothing to resist the punishment coming her way. She writhed helplessly over Songbird's knee, trying to eventually get the leverage to roll out of the humiliating hold.

Last edited by 11683 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:39 am

"I won't stop until you realize what you did!" Songbird shouted as she kept spanking Gemma's rear end. Seeing it already becoming red, she would try to spank harder and faster as she added, "Are you sorry for being a potty mouth?!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:02 am

Gemma could feel her bum being lit up by Songbird's domineering hand, reddening with every strike, but had no idea what to do about it. She could hear Songbird scolding her over the loud, forceful smacking sound of palm striking Gemma's giving flesh. Choking on her tears, however, Gemma couldn't muster a verbal response.

She groaned, trying to muster a witty comeback or something against this assault. She could feel the audience's eyes on her, in her moment of abject humiliation, making it all the worse. Desperately, and knowing full well that she could be subjecting her arm to further harm, Gemma tried to lean forward over the knee, bringing her shoulder closer to the mat in order to get the leverage she needed to bring one of her flexible legs up into a kick against Songbird's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:33 am

As Songbird kept spanking Gemma, waiting for an apology, she would Gemma start to lean forward to bring her shoulder closer to the mat. "Hey, what are you doing? ACK!!" Songbird soon got kicked in the face and she released Gemma so she can back away and hold her face in pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:11 pm

The moment she was released, Gemma started rolling desperately away from Songbird. It wasn't graceful, it wasn't dignified, but the important part is that it wasn't getting her ass spanked relentlessly any longer. Springing to her feet, Gemma paced in a small circle as she tried to massage some of the pain out of her punished buttocks. Her cheeks were still bright red with humiliation, (or, in the case of her ass, the spanking) and she was still struggling to get her emotions under control.

Gemma glared at Songbird, for a moment. Granted, she'd gone ahead and kicked Songbird in the head a couple of times, but a spanking? An actual spaking? Gemma realized that perhaps her priorities were a bit out of whack, here, but these things did not seem to add up.

Gemma winced, as she tried to get her head back in the game. "You are so in for it, now," Gemma said through gritted teeth. "The ratio of my kicks to your face, darling, is woefully not in your favour." In reality, however, she was still trying to work out the pain in her arm and her bum. She braced herself, setting her feet apart and lowering her center of balance a bit, deciding to wait for Songbird's response before committing herself to going on the offensive again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next