Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Deathbird vs. Xuan Lee

2 posters

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Deathbird vs. Xuan Lee - Page 25 Empty Re: Deathbird vs. Xuan Lee

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:50 am

Deathbird would finish with the left pinky toe before saying, "And we can't forget the right foot." And from there, she repeated her licking, sucking, and biting on each toe until the pinky toe of that right foot. "Have you had enough or do you wish for more?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:44 am

Xuan was in shambles.She shook in both pain and fear of what (if anything) was going to happen next.Still,this did teach her: She doesn't have to endure this,if she'd win.That was burned into her memory.Succession was what kept this torture away. "Deathbird...Please,t-that's enough.I...." Tears rolled down her cheeks.Some in pain,some in joy,some in memory and rememberance... "No more"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:58 am

After biting the last toe, Deathbird would stop and come over to Xuan. She kneeled next to her and said, "Are you sure, Xuan? I must be certain that you have learned enough so I can stop."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:12 am

"I've learned,I've learned!" Xuan cried out.No matter how much she tried,the ropes were mot budging.Deathbird had complete power to do as she pleased.Xuan hadn't realized just how much power she had given away.Though,if her hands were free....Her ankles were still bounded.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:16 am

Hearing that, Deathbird would wipe away Xuan's tears and said, "Okay then, don't cry anymore. Here I'll get you out." She would put the objects away before startin to untie Xuan's wrists and ankles. "How are you feeling?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:23 am

Xuan immeadeatley put her self on her hands and knees before Deathbird.She was holding back tears,as Deathbird asked her to. "Miss.t-thank you.I won't forget this punishment." It seems that Xuan was starting to slip into the past,and saw the veteran as someone who was teahing her.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:38 pm

"Umm, you're welcome," said Deathbird feeling unsure what to feel about this. Since one feeling was being sorry for her friend, she would say, "Please wait here, Xuan, I'll be right back." She would run off to the locker room before returning a few seconds later with an ice pack, some lotion, and a towel.

Kneeling to Xuan, Deathbird would say, "Xuan, I don't want you to be down in the dumps because of failure. Back when I was little, my father told me once that it is not in success when a true character is revealed...but in failure. Your true character has shown me that even though you may be mischievous, you are a very good person and I'm glad to have you as a friend. Please, accept my help to make you feel better." She offered the ice pack to her friend to see if she'll accept it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:48 am

When Deathbird said to wait there,Xuan did.She waited on her hands and knees,still looking at the ground unti her friend came back.She looked up and saw the three items. "Um....D--" The thief shushed and listened to Deathbird's wise words.Then,she called her....A friend.Her eyes teared up,and she could smile in happiness.She took the ice pack,trying to make a good spot on where to place it. "Thank you,Deathbird..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:04 am

"My pleasure," said Deathbird with a smile as Xuan took the ice pack. She would even add a friendly hug to help the thief feel better after all that torture.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:11 am

Xuan applied the ice pack lightly on her soles.This wouldn't have happened back home.She put her head on Deathbird's shoulder when she got hugged.

--Mmm....W-What happened? Where did everyone go,Xuan? And...Why are you crying? What the hell did I miss?!
--WHAT?! You were sleeping? You aren't the brightest,are you?--

Xuan simply smiled,while fighting inwardly.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next