» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Noel vs Himiko.

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Noel vs Himiko. - Page 10 Empty Re: Noel vs Himiko.

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:27 pm

Noel was left panting beneath Himiko as the girl achieved her own orgasm covering both the girls crotches with their juices. Noel had nothing left to fight back with so as Himiko grabbed her wrists Noel was easily pinned beneath Himiko and as Himiko began to rub their pussy's together Noel weakly squirmed in the cake as she was pretty sensitive after her orgasm and Himiko was not making the feeling any better.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:44 pm

Himiko was just a little bit less done for than Noel. She had just a little extra energy enough to pin the blonde and lay with her body on top of her opponent. Himiko was panting heavily, pressing herself against Noel, struggling between her desire to pin the blonde and win, and the need to cuddle and keep rubbing herself a bit more. Luckily for her Noel didn't seemed like she was going to fight back, so Himiko settled herself on top of the blonde, pressing her breasts against Noel in a last act of dominance and waited for the count.

"ONE!" The crowd yelled and Himiko wasn't sure if there was a referee or something making this count official but she was too exhausted to look around.

Noel vs Himiko. - Page 10 6u0iRWY
Noel vs Himiko. - Page 10 QiougD6Noel vs Himiko. - Page 10 TTlOMaFNoel vs Himiko. - Page 10 5t0Q5s2Noel vs Himiko. - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:55 am

Noel just lay beneath Himiko as Himiko's chest engulfed her non existent breasts. Noel softly panted against Himiko's neck as the ref continued to count "TWO". Noel wanted to try and fight back but between her arousal and lack of strength all she could do was squeeze the cake in her hand while slowly humping her crotch against Himiko's as Noel just wanted to feel more pleasure instead of focusing on the match at the moment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:09 am

Himiko purred softly as she laid on top of Noel, slowly rubbing herself on the delicious body of her opponent. It felt so good to be like this against Noel, even more so because Himiko knew she was on top and about to win. "I win... you lose..." Himiko whispered to Noel's ear, giving the blonde a sweet kiss on the cheek right before the referee ended the count.

"THREE!" the ref yelled and the crowd roared. Soon the bell was ringed signaling the end of the fight and Himiko smiled happily to have won this hard contest. She remained on top of Noel as she was too tired and too cozy to want to move. And since nobody seemed to be doing anything about it, Himi decided to stay there and use Noel as a comfy mattress.

Noel vs Himiko. - Page 10 QiougD6Noel vs Himiko. - Page 10 TTlOMaFNoel vs Himiko. - Page 10 5t0Q5s2Noel vs Himiko. - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Noel heard the ref count to three and she heard Himiko's words and she knew that it was over. However, it was not too bad of a loss for Noel as now she was trapped beneath a rather sexy Himiko who seemed to enjoy laying on top of the defeated Noel. Noel wanted to stay like this forever trapped in her post orgasm bliss with Himiko on top of her but the cake slowly spreading beneath her and sticking to her hair. Noel would not do anything to change her position as Himiko was the winner and Noel figured that her opponent earned her place on top so Noel just lay there beneath Himiko and slowly drifted to sleep beneath her victorious opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:30 pm

Himiko was exhausted too after the delicious orgasm that was made only better by the victory. The crowd was cheering for her and she had just won... but what felt the best of all was Noel's warm, and defeated, body under her. She felt like some sort of conqueror, laying with her trophy under her. She moved her head down and began to lick the icing from Noel's face, while she continued rubbing herself on the blonde.

Himiko was too tired and aroused to worry much about anything else save her victory and how good it felt to be on top. She felt like she was having trouble staying awake, but managed to push herself up, raising her body to straddle Noel, and after a couple of minutes, she got herself all the way up to receive the cheers of the fans as she moved one cake covered foot and placed it on top of Noel's face, pushing the blonde's head down into the cake in a very dominant fashion.

"I kicked your ass, dummy!" Himiko said, posing over Noel's defeated figure for a bit more before she started the long walk to the lockers and to the showers. She was so covered in cake that she didn't worry much about her nakedness.

Last edited by 909 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Winner Via Pinfall: Himiko

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10