Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Noel vs Himiko.

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Noel vs Himiko. - Page 6 Empty Re: Noel vs Himiko.

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Noel tried her best to get free from Himiko but it seemed like the kawaii fighter had her in a bad position that was soon made worse as Himiko rolled Noel into a nice little package. "Hey, stop that." Noel would yell out as she felt Himiko begin to strip her of her bottoms. Noel's hands would shoot to her bottoms to try and hold them in place as she did not want to be naked in front of a whole audience and Noel really didn't want to be stripped by Himiko in such a humiliating position.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:45 pm

"Make me!" Himiko answered defiantly and with a wicked smile on her cake covered lips as she kept pushing on Noel's panties. She closed her legs, trying to pin Noel's arms down to make it harder for the blonde to defend herself and to make sure Noel stayed with her back down in the humiliating package position, but Noel seemed determined to keep what little dignity was left in this mess of a match. Unfortunately for the blonde, Himiko was determined to humiliated Noel, and now seemed more interested in embarrassing the blonde than in winning. Himiko didn't cared that Noel was pulling the panties back up, she kept yanking them down, thinking that if the panties ended up tore apart she would still have won by exposing Noel's sex to the fans.

Noel vs Himiko. - Page 6 6u0iRWY
Noel vs Himiko. - Page 6 QiougD6Noel vs Himiko. - Page 6 TTlOMaFNoel vs Himiko. - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Noel vs Himiko. - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Noel was desperately trying her best to stop Himiko from stripping her but soon Noel heard a ripping sound and her face went white as she realized what had just happened. Noel's hands immediately rushed to her crotch to try and cover up her shame as she held parts of her torn panties in her hands. "Ahhhh, get off of me." Noel would scream out as she had never been this humiliated before and now all she wanted to do was hide herself in the cake where the fans would not be able to see her crotch and ass. "I am going to get you back for this." Noel would yell out as she would ut everything she had into trying to free herself from Himiko's humiliating hold.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:27 pm

Himiko pulled and yanked at Noel's panties with vicious intentions; despite how uncomfortable it was she was starting to really enjoy getting messy like this. She loved how it felt to rip Noel's panties and she loved how humiliated her blonde rival seemed to be. As soon as the panties where out of the way Himiko tried to gain control of Noel's lets to spread them and expose the blonde even more to the roaring fans but with all the thrashing and cake icing she just couldn't hold onto her and Noel ended up slipping away.

"Ok slut... now you made me mad. Time to put you out of your misery!" Himiko said, feeling a rush of confidence now that the fans were going completely crazy. She stood up and walked towards Noel, managing not to slip down. She then sunk her feet deep in the cake to have better balance and reached for Noel's blonde hair with both hand to start pulling, trying to make Noel stand up, loving how it feel to pull and make a mess of her opponent's hair. "Here comes the pain, bitch!" Himko yelled trying to sound though as she attempted to slap Noel's cake covered face... still trying to decide what to do next. She wanted to pull out one of those flashy moves she saw in the non-kawaii matches, but she had no idea how to do it.

Noel vs Himiko. - Page 6 QiougD6Noel vs Himiko. - Page 6 TTlOMaFNoel vs Himiko. - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Noel vs Himiko. - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:14 am

AS Noel slipped away she quickly buried her lower half in the cake to try and hide her shame. "You're mad. I should shove your own panties down your throat and then smother you in cake." Noel would yell out as she was enraged at Himiko but she could do nothing but hide in the cake as she didn't want to reveal her privates to the crowd. As Himiko approached Noel, Noel would toss some cake at Himiko face to try and stop her but it wouldn't be enough as Noel would soon yelp in pain as her hair was grabbed and her hands would move towards Himiko's to try and free her hair. "Let go of me you slut." Noel would yell out before Himiko slapped he across the face stunning Noel for a few seconds.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:59 pm

"Oh I bet you would like to do that..." Himiko taunted, loving the control she had over her opponent by holding that blonde hair. "Too bad you are too WEAK to do it!" Himiko yelled. That slap on Noel cake covered face had felt delicious, and the way all that cake had come flying off the blonde's cute face had been simply beautiful.

Himiko had to admit that now she was having a blast, and although she wanted to try another slap to Noel's face to see more cake icing fly she had though of a great idea to punish Noel some more... and more importantly, to make herself look like a pro. She had seen them pro wrestlers do this move thousands of times and it was very simple in theory, or so she thought. Himiko held Noel's hair with both hands and pulled down, trying to trap her opponent's head between her legs in a standing scissors, to then wrap her arms around Noel's waist. "You are NO match for me!" Himi yelled, trying to convince herself she could pull this one out.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:35 pm

Noel's cheek was burning after the slap and she continued to glare at Himiko "I said let go of me." Noel would say as she would weakly push against Himiko. However, Noel soon found her head trapped between Himiko's legs and Himiko's arms around her waist. "What are you doing?" Noel asked as she weakly struggled between Himiko's legs while her hands covered her sex which was being presented to the crowd at the moment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Himiko squeezed hard with her legs around Noel's head, trying to keep the girl in place as she wrapped her arms around her body. With Noel trying to cover her pussy it was very easy for Himiko to trap both arms against Noel and she hugged the blonde firmly. "You are history!" Himiko yelled and then she tried to pull up, attempting to lift Noel upside down into piledriver position.

"I'll finish you!" Himiko yelled as she planted her feet firmly, trying not to lose her balance as she lifted Noel.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:10 pm

Noel was in a bad position as she wanted to push Himiko away but she didn't want to show her pussy to the crowd. Noel however was soon lifted up by Himiko and Noels's hands fell down towards the mat as she couldn't keep her naked self covered from this position. "Put me down." Noel would yell out as her face was turning red from all the embarrassment. Noel should have chosen her words better though as Himiko probably was going to put her down but not in the way Noel wanted her too.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:29 pm

"I am going to..." Himiko said with a wicked smile while at the same time grimacing from the effort. Lifting someone upside down was a lot harder than Himiko had anticipated. She hugged Noel closely to her because the cake was making the blonde slip from her arms. She took a step back starting to lose her balance. Realizing she had to act quickly, Himiko let herself drop down on her knees, trying to drive Noel hard into the cake. Himiko knew that with the cake, the piledriver would hardly be as effective as it would in a ring... but she didn't cared. She was more worried about looking amazing than knocking Noel out, and she did expected to bury the blonde's head in the cake with it.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next