Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii submission match: Lucy vs. Amaya

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kawaii submission match: Lucy vs. Amaya - Page 2 Empty Re: Kawaii submission match: Lucy vs. Amaya

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:08 am

It wasn't that Amaya was really tortured with the tickling, and she was giggling and squirming lightly in the grasp of her opponent who could move her at her leisure except for some tickling seizures.
"Hi...ha...no more tickling!"
She squealed while still under attack, sighing while wiping small laughing tears away from her eyes. Until she felt a different sensation at her feet, a Lick!

"Ey...wow!"
She was a little bit stunned and sounded surprised at that realization but remembered that she did not cuddle with a dog but was in a match where she had to do her very best, so she would attempt to put the sole of her other foot on a shoulder of her opponent and push her back to get free from the foot attacks.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Kawaii submission match: Lucy vs. Amaya - Page 2 Empty Re: Kawaii submission match: Lucy vs. Amaya

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:16 am

"Oh did you like that?" Lucy asked with a smile. She gave the foot another lick for good measure.

She was so busy having a good time that she didn't pay attention to Amaya's other foot shoving her away.

Lucy was pushed back a bit by this move, but Mr Grange's baby girl would try to move towards her again to keep up the attack. But Amaya would most likely be able to counter if she was fast to the draw, but how would she go about it was anyone's guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:02 pm

The Japanese was not really sure what to do at this point. The funny faces of Lucy had managed to unnerve her completely, but what to do? She could crawl away for some distance after getting rid of her opponent with her little shove, but she did not follow that first idea as it would accomplish nothing for her anyway.

So as she was not able to flee, she would turn around and, like a little red Panda, would jump the Blonde with a timid and cute yell and slightly flailing arms for an improvised big splash or more a little splash if she thought about her body size.
"ROAR!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Lucy would pretend to be taken aback by Amaya's splash move "Eeek!" she cried out as she fell down.

Amaya was now on top of her and could follow up on her move, but Lucy was still giggleing. As this wasn't a real wrestling match Lucy saw no real reason to take this seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:26 pm

Her opponent was still giggling after Amaya's move had found the mark she had hoped for, making the Japanese even more nervous despite the good move.

"H...hey, what are you doing? Don't you take this here serious in any way?"
She asked while trying to stay on top of the two girls. She didn't know what to do with her favorable position and did not even humor the idea of doing something kinky just cause it was allowed, so she would instead go for a common front headlock to buy her some time in a try to find a tactic and unravel the personality of her opponent

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:03 pm

"We're in a mock ring, how can I take this serious?" Lucy muttered.

Then Lucy was put into a headlock by Amaya.
Lucy didn't panic, she was trained on what to do. "Keep calm and counter." she thought to herself.

Mr Grange's baby girl would try to push Amaya's back to try and get her to loosen the hold or get her out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Amaya bit her lip after being lectured that she was in a ring that was just a mockery of ring. Maybe she was also just a mockery of a wrestler, but it was her job now, and it was a job that she needed. If her Blonde opponent could afford to lose it and go elsewhere, ok, good for her. But Amaya certainly couldn't!

"Well, this isn't wrasslemania or however this is called, but it's a wrestling match certain ...people pay money for."
She didn't really want to know who was watching them roll around, and with that thought was quite easily pushed around by Lucy and her grip went loose.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:43 pm

Lucy was thinking on how to get out of this hold, when Amaya's grip went loose on her head.

Mr Grange's baby girl was a little surprised by this, but decided she take advantage of it.
Lucy would try to wrap her arms around Amaya's back, to go for a German suplex just like her Father.
But before she'd do that she'd caress the skin of her foe gently, to loosen her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Amaya was shoved back and her opponent caressed her, so she went all defensive against the grasping hands. "No! Don't!"
She shrieked when she was grabbed and caressed by Lucy.

Sadly for her she did not really know much about wrestling and didn't really mind Lucy getting behind her. Quite the contrary, she found that quite good as she could simply drop back and have that Blonde squashed under her again, but when she was propelled through the air and her neck hit the soft mat, she learned her mistake the hard way. It didn't really hurt much, but the journey had given her a slight feeling of sickness while her stomach had been compressed too, so she only wiggled lightly with the legs while her hands grabbed her own neck, with her moaning from all of what happened.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:19 pm

Lucy rolled onto her belly after nailing Amaya with that German suplex "My old man would be proud." she said. By rolling onto her belly Lucy had let Amaya go, no doubt allowing her body to fall with her foe looking at the lights above them.

Mr Grange's baby girl would try to take advantage of this, she'd try to grab one of Amaya's legs and try to flip her around. "Boston crab time!" she would yell out, Lucy would hold Amaya's leg and slink her free hand behind her back to give Amaya's foot a tickle attack at the same time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next