Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

visit to the medical center. (open rp)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 5 Empty Re: visit to the medical center. (open rp)

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:33 am

Alea remained quiet though hearing her she moved her hands to lias holding them as she had asked. She was getting along with lia though she was really getting to know her with her crotch so close to her face.

The nurse finshed the bandages the moved away. "Now grip her face firmly abd keep her attention no matter what i have to check her lower half. She said as things moved fast.

alearose

Back to top Go down

visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 5 Empty Re: visit to the medical center. (open rp)

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:52 am

With something to hold onto, Lia was able to keep up with all the tickling, and when all the bandages were done finally, she thought maybe this could be all done.

"What? Really? But... Um... Ok." Lia was much too underspoken to raise any complaints about her being stuck here a bit longer. And it did feel alright even if it was unusual on many levels.

"So, Alea, do you think you could keep your head still if I slacked my legs a bit?", unsure of how Alea was feeling being so close to Lia.

visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 5 SAdcZrMvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 5 MVRLLQmvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 5 I82ome3visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 5 UAjmKPCvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 5 MAai8oKvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:00 am

Alea let go of her hands then heard her. "I'm fine with this as long as ya don't turn against me." She said confirming she was okay with the current position even if it was so close to lia.

The nurse poked and prodded her waist and down she had bruising on hee thighs and over her crotch where she'd been kicked and stomped she tensed and jumped a bit causing lia to slide up a bit then she started blushing at the results of it.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:17 am

Hearing Alea's words, Lia's embarassment deepened, although her blush didn't, simply because for Lia, if there was any blood flow in her cheeks, it would flush completely red.

"Um... OK, if it's alright with you I guess I can stay like this for a while longer.", not raising her complaints about how it felt to her for Alea's sake.

visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 5 SAdcZrMvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 5 MVRLLQmvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 5 I82ome3visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 5 UAjmKPCvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 5 MAai8oKvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:25 am

Alea smiled at her. "I guess this is a really good way to get to know eachother." she said blushing more. "I bet you didn't think you would be nearly sitting on another girls face when you came in." She teased a little though she wasn't in a position too.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:33 am

"No, not at all... I was just here to get a check-up for the first time after moving here to Japan, but I guess I can't exactly regret what's happened, heh."

To be honest with herself, Lia really like Alea as a person, but she'd much rather be talking to her in a position that wasn't so... this.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:40 am

The nurse finally finshed up with Aleas injuries she grinned a bit. "Alright we are done make sure this girl gets home a rests we need to see you. again and make sure the injuries heal."

Alea frowned a bit she was just getting co comfortable with the position. She looked up at lia. "Would you like to accompany me to my place?" She asked as she continued to blush.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:02 am

"Well, I don't have anything planned tonight, so sure! I really like making new friends." Although what she said was rather blunt, it was also true, and for Lia that's good enough.

"Do you have a car or something? If you don't, the two of us could use my bike to get to your place.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:08 am

"Oh i have a car we can take." Alea said surprised she had accepted she also liked to make friends. She would wait allowing lia to take hee time since her face was caught between her thighs and all.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:25 am

Lia got off of Alea, still blushing brightly red. "Oh that's good then. Just let me pick up my bike and I can fold it into your car.", in a surprisingly casual tone for how deeply she was blushing.

"Oh, umm... where is your house? I'd like to know since I'm gonna have to bike to my place from yours."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next