Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 1 Bot

Old_Man_Tai, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Amy's Medical Examination.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amy's Medical Examination. Empty Amy's Medical Examination.

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:44 am

Amy's Medical Examination. 1251749924807.jpg

It was a pretty standard day at the Friction's medical wing. There were a few patients many with minor cuts and bruises and the occasional check-up. However there was one bed in the wing that Joy the pink haired nurse was standing over holding a clipboard "Hmmm What do we have here. Oh My looks like someone has taken quite a beating recently." Joy then looked down at the unconscious Amy who was delivered to the medical wing after her most recent match "I think i may have to take extra special care of you."

Joy would then place the clipboard next to a nightstand by the bed before heading over to a nearby counter where she grabbed a few needles and some gloves "I think i should give her an injection to help her forget about all the pain she went through." Joy then smiled to herself as she moved over to Amy and placed a hand on the girls head before lightly slapping her on the cheek to try and wake her "Wakey, wakey i have a few questions for you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Amy's Medical Examination. Empty Re: Amy's Medical Examination.

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:08 am

Amy groans softly, still in her ring attire. She felt a light slap on her cheek as she was coming to, letting out a little grunt in response to the swat, and slowly opened her eyes.

"Mnnnhh..." She groans, opening her eyes, and looked up at the ceiling. Her head was heavy from the stunner she took.

"Whereami..." She mumbles, and turns her head to see... woah. She was not ready for the sight she had just beheld, looking at the pink haired girl in a nurse's.. bikini. She never had interest in any girls as far as she could recall, but even so, the girl's revealing attire was causing her to blush.

"Uh.. q...questions??" Amy blinked, not sure if she was still dreaming or if she was actually awake. This.. girl couldn't be professionally trained, could she??

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:22 am

Joy smiled down at the form of Amy "Ah yes just a few standard medical questions to see how you feel?" Joy said as she looked at her clipboard "Are you ready?" Joy would ask as she sat down on a chair next to Amy "By the way i'm Joy. I am a nurse here at the AFW." Joy said as she waited for Amy to respond.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:25 am

Amy still stared at her outfit as she pulled out her clipboard, and sat next to her. "Um.. I guess.." She said, still sounding a little lost as the girl was about to ask her some questions.

Then she heard her name. "Oh jeez..." She said, giggling a little. "I bet you got picked on that a lot in high school, didn't you?" She asked, trying a little humor.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:55 am

Joy just smiled at Amy as she asked her that question "Well mabye alittle but is wasn't such a big deal." Joy would say before she began to question Amy "Now answer these to the best of your ability ok." Joy said with a smile "What is your name? What is your sexual orientation? Are you a virgin? Are you an alcoholic? Do you use any type of drugs, legal or otherwise? And lastly Do you remember why you are in the hospital?" Joy finished asking her questions and waited for Amy to reply.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:14 am

Amy nods a little. "That's good." She replied, then blinks at the questions. "Umm.. Amy Walker... wait.. are these questions really necessary for a medical examination??" She blushes at the second and third questions, then shakes her head. "But no, I don't drink or use drugs, and um... yeah.. I lost my last match to Purin, if I remember right.. She did a number on my head.." She groaned.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:19 am

Joy looked at her clipboard and made some notes on it as Amy answered the questions "Well all these questions are necessary but if you don't want to answer then you don't have to." Joy said as she set the clipboard down "Well if we are done with the questions i would like to give you an injection before i run some test to make sure nothing is wrong with you." Joy would say as she held up a needle filled with liquid.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:22 am

"I-injection??" Amy exclaimed. "Um.. I uh.. I'm suddenly feeling a lot better.. thanks.. I uh.. I don't.. I don't need a needle.. thanks!" She said, trying to climb out of bed.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:33 am

Joy was taken by surprise as Amy tried to climb out of her bed "Now calm down ita just a little anesthesia." Joy said as she tried to push Amy back down onto the bed "It will make you feel better and you cannot leave until i am done with your examination." Joy said trying to calm Amy down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:35 am

Amy meeps as Joy pushes her back down by the shoulders. She starts to panic a little bit, trying to push her off. "I.. I really don't want a needle.. please don't.." She whimpers, squirming against her. "I don't like needles.. I don't like needles!" She protests, starting to struggle harder against her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next