Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

visit to the medical center. (open rp)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: visit to the medical center. (open rp)

Post by alearose Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:07 am

Alea watched her a raised brow to her comment just a bit confusing. She laid there in the bed lost in her own thoughts as part of her was still contemplating on retiring after what she went through or she would be training extra hard.

alearose

Back to top Go down

visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: visit to the medical center. (open rp)

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:29 am

"Wait! I forgot to tell you what room she's in! Umm... Ah can - just show you?", Lia really wasn't good at directions at this hospital.

"Fair enough, show me where she is."

A few minutes retracing her steps later, Lia found Alea's room again.

"Ok, now you can leave, right?"

"Uh yea... Here's a nurse I found, Alea, I better get going now though.", a little sad that she couldn't get to know Alea a bit better, but rules were rules.

visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 2 SAdcZrMvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 2 MVRLLQmvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 2 I82ome3visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 2 UAjmKPCvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 2 MAai8oKvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:12 am

Alea was shocked that lia had found someone so quick considering she had been there awhile. She looked to lia with a smile. "Thank you for your company and finding someone to get here." She said seeing as the person shooed her away. "Hopefully we could run into each other again soon." She said with a smile.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:23 am

"Yeah! Get well soon and we're bound to bump into each other sooner or later. See ya!", and with that Lia left the room in a slightly infectious cloud of happiness.

visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 2 SAdcZrMvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 2 MVRLLQmvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 2 I82ome3visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 2 UAjmKPCvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 2 MAai8oKvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:34 am

Alea smiled hearing her. She was being poked and prodded by the nurse. There were a few ahhs and ohhhs from her injuries. "I just want ya to set my nose then i can go!" She called out.

The nurse took her turn. "Oh i don't think you will get out that easily you are hurt
" She said as she reset her nose which caused Alea to yell. "Owww that fricken hurt!" She said as her nose felt like it was on fire. "This is all i needed was this now let me go!" She yelled.

The nurse looked to towards the other woman. "A little help over here. come help me restrain her pin her to the bed." The nurse ordered the other. Alea gulped but still fought the nurse.

Last edited by 11955 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:24 am

Lia was only a few steps past the door when she begun hearing Alea's struggles with the nurse. She popped back in in time to see the Nurse clutching Alea's face and Alea in considerable pain.

"Uhh... Not to comment on your skills as a nurse or anything, but don't think she wants that."

Hearing the nurse tell her to pin Alea to the bed though, Lia hesistantly asked "Are you sure that's the way to deal with someone injured like her?, unsure what to do.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:35 am

The nurse looked at her struggling to keep Alea in place. "Yes just climb up on her upper chest pin her shoulders under your shins." She said moving Aleas hands beside her head. "Then put your knees on her wrists and keep her there until i can check the rest of her injuries."

Alea was struggling there in a weak state so it was hard and she was losing against the nurse.

The nurse held her wrists next to her head surprised she was fighting help. The nurse waited for the others help. "She could be seriously hurt now if restraining her is what it takes to get ger checked out then so be it now please help."

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:46 am

Lia was still confused by the suddeness of everything, but she slowly nodded at the nurse's words.

"Alea, I know it hurts right now, but I think the nurse is right. And even if she isn't, moving around too much when hurt isn't going to make you better. Believe me on that." She tried to give an encouraging smile to the injured girl, not really wanting to put her whole body weight on Alea's wrists, so just held them down with her arms while she moved beside Alea's bed.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:54 am

Alea felt lia's hands on her arms she still struggled and fought making it hard for anyone to check out her injuries. "Yes well i don't trust any of them i want to go home!" She said fighting against it all.

The nurse looked to the other. "Just pin her she is a wrestler she can take it she needs to be still and strained. If you want to be a friend then help her she needs medical attention." The nurse encouraged her to help.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:21 am

Even with Alea's growing struggles, Lia was pretty sure moving onto her chest wasn't a good idea, since she didn't know the extent of her injuries.

"Alea, listen to me then. It's fine not to trust people and it's fine to refuse help from others, but I'm not goIng to let you hurt yourself in the hospital. And if you keep moving like that you ARE going to hurt youself."

Although it was in the same calming voice, there was plenty of power behind the tone now. And although Lia had thought not to pin her, she grabbed both of Alea's wrists in one arm and pushed down on Alea's legs with the other to keep them still.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next