Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the most dangerous game: grizzly vs maid

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

the most dangerous game: grizzly vs maid - Page 6 Empty Re: the most dangerous game: grizzly vs maid

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:15 pm

louise start to breathe again, only when grizzly finally let her go. For sure, louise is tired, and her opponent see it, it was clear that grizzly enjoy to tease her opponent, and show her how much she was helpless against her. In the end, it was because grizzly want to dominate the maid totally that she lose her advantage. In a best two of three match, it could be a terrible mistake, so louise try to get her chance. She try to be quickly on her knee, always panting, but ready for the match. If she can, louise jumps on grizzly and try to grabs the head of her opponent with her hands, if she get there louise has a smile, she is tired and out of breathe... but she smile because she could humiliate the dominatrix bear girl.

" So let me thank you for your advice grizzly.... you say an eye for an eye, and a breast for a breast.... let's try a breast for your eye, ok ... hmmpff"

Louise start to pull on her arms, and smash the head of grizzly, against her hard tits. She does not try to smother the girl, it's more like if she send some soft wrecking balls on grizzly, in order to crush her face. She try to do it again and again, until grizzly recover. For sure it was not really painfull, but it was humiliating, and that's exactly louise want for her opponent.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

the most dangerous game: grizzly vs maid - Page 6 Empty Re: the most dangerous game: grizzly vs maid

Post by TekRobo Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:49 pm

Grizzly gasped in shock as Louise was suddenly on top of her, the maid having recovered quicker than Grizzly expected... or she was just really tough, and not hurt as bad as the bear girl thought. Regardless, she was soon put in the humiliating position of having her cute face pummeled by Louise's big, bouncing breasts, smacked around by the firm, fleshy globes while the hard, pointy nipples painfully dug into her face. She couldn't make a sound as the weighty orbs mashed down on her cheeks and eyes and lips, and with her head held tightly in Louise's hands, is unable to escape!

...At least, escape by backing up. Frowning, Grizzly grabs Louise, putting her furry hands right under her wrecking ball breasts, and gives the maid the hardest shove she can!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:11 pm

louise continue for a while if she can. Crushing the face of grizzly, only with her tits, is like a dream... after her beating, it was the turn of louise to play and humiliate her opponent. She believe that grizzly will be quickly stunned and punch drunk with her heavy tits... but it seems that against a bear girl, it was not enough...

"Aaahh...AAAAhHHHH...stop....stop !!!!"

Louise bring back her head, and scream in the ring. sended violently, Louise find herself in the air, before crashing on the mat. The maid try to get up quickly, and rest against the corner. But it was too late, she lose her advantage. So louise try to start again... She start to run, an plan to smash her tits against the big breasts of grizzly... Maybe not the smartest choice, but louise try again, and it was the only move who work on grizzly since the beginning of the match. But perhaps... grizzly wait firmly louise and this time, she can face the human maid

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am

Grizzly grunted, glaring down at Louise as the maid as she started to charge her again. Being beaten up by another girl's breasts was humiliating, and she didn't plan on letting that happen again! Lowering her head, Brown ran to meet Louise halfway in the center of the ring, looking to spear Louise straight to the mat, shoulder to stomach!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:38 pm

louise can't defend herself when grizzly rush into her, the bear girl crush the petite maid when her shoulder meet the bruised belly of louise. With her hard tackle, it's easy for grizzly to put louise on the ground, and smack her head on the mat. The crowd start to roar, when their champ manage to put the human girl on the ground. Out of breathe, louise is temporaly stunned, and unable to attack quickly... so she pant and spit on her opponent

"b...bitch... I...win this....titfight...You...you cheat...."

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Grizzly frowned down at Louise, wiping off the spit with one finger before crossing her arms under her breasts, making the large mammaries squeeze up and bunch out. "If ya wanted to fight my boobs, you should've asked for a different match!" She snapped, before dropping herself to sit on Louise's breasts with her heavy rear, smooshing the justice maid to the floor! The bear girl had had enough of Heaven's taunting and sass, and leaned forward, putting both her strong hands on Louise's shoulders to pin her to the mat, extending her legs for stability as she glared down at Heaven!

"This match is finished, squirt!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:26 pm

"yeah...you're right.... it's not the place....but....it's not finished..."

clearly grizzly has always the advantage in strengh, but contrary to the first round, if louise lose this time, she will lose totally, and grizzly totally dominate her, no question to accept an humiliating defeat like this. Even if she is pinned and flatenned against the heavy body of grizzly. louise don't give up. Rising her legs, louise try to kick the bear girl, she try to ravage her back, her neck, and the back of her head, until her opponent let her go .

" let me..let me....let me"

fighting violently, louise try to escape to another humiliating pin

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:01 pm

Grizzly didn't expect Louise's kicks to be quite so hard, underestimating the maid's toughness and strength yet again! The bigger bear girl slipped forward, off of Louise's breasts--for a moment, the maid got a facefull of the Ursinian's crotch--and then off of Louise entirely, sprawling onto her hands and knees! The crowd oooh'd and aaah'd at Louise's resiliance, obviously impressed by how long the Maid was lasting in the apparently one sided fight! Brown started standing up, the tall, muscular bear girl at the end of her rope. "Why won't you just stay down and get pinned!?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:27 pm

"there are no way that I give up against you... Human girl are the best... so let me show you..."

Louise have some problem to stand up this time. Her legs are weak, she tremble, and mainly she collapse once, before she manage to stay on her feet. For sure louise is determined, but it is not enough... and she know it. If she can, louise try to go on her opponent, and if she can, she grabs her hand in the preparation, of an irish whip... a quite funny situation as louise is certainly too tired to make this kind of move against a bigger opponent. But louise is a powerwrestler, and she don't know other move

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Grizzly raised an eyebrow as Louise grabbed her hand, having no intention of letting the maid go through with her move! The big, busty bear girl instead went to sweep Louise's feet from under, even as the maid grabbed her hand, and lift her up in the air, tossing her over her shoulder! Brown gave Heaven's bubble butt a hard spank, before she started trying to climb on top of the ringside post! "I think it's time for this human girl to be put to bed!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next