» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 3 Bots

Alexandra

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Friendly Match? (For CybeastGregarX)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Friendly Match? (For CybeastGregarX) Empty A Friendly Match? (For CybeastGregarX)

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Standard Match
Win by pinfall, submission, or KO.

Aki Hibino
A Friendly Match? (For CybeastGregarX) 7281813332_eb323fc32d_z.jpg

Its been awhile since she got into a match, her happy life werent going so well as she have been losing more than she thought, except from DQ against the pervert and amazing long 3 on 3 tag match. But she wanted to try getting a single honest win and hopefully this match will be the one, going up against Tatsuki the one that defeated Purin quite sometime again, just thinking about it making Aki more eager to avenge her best friend. "Ohhhhhhhhh!" Shaking her fist and making goofy face in front of the mirror where Purin in the locker room with Aki, making a slight giggles before talking her friend. Purin- "I do wish you luck Aki, don't let her size fool you, shes pretty good, and don't be overconfident okay?" Aki putting her mask that matches her one-piece, knee pads, boots, and gloves, all neon pink, blue, yellow, and white. Aki- "Yes mom! Haha joking joking! Dont worry, I can feel that this match gonna be mine! Muahaha!"

Honwarly, Aki IS nervous since she did watched the match between Purin and Tatsuki, it was an intense match and will be tough for her too, so acting out being more happy about it just to cover her nervousness, but right now, she needed to get her mind straight and focus for this. Aki- "Alright off I go, root for me!" Purin- "Alright I will!" Aki skipped out the door and heading to the arena where her music start playing, getting on stage as she poses to everyone with a bright smile on her face, then rushing down the ramp to roll herself into the ring, cheering and waving to the crowd while she waits for her newest opponent.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Match? (For CybeastGregarX) Empty Re: A Friendly Match? (For CybeastGregarX)

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Tatsuki Le Feuvre
A Friendly Match? (For CybeastGregarX) Tumblr_ma8y8kIjte1qco0l8o1_1280.jpg
Tatsuki was really excited for her next match today since it was with Aki Hibino, the best friend of her first opponent Purin. She always wanted to have a match with Aki since they first met after the match with Purin and today she finally will get that chance. "I finally get to have a match with Aki-chan! This will be so great!" Tatsuki said with excitement as she hops a bit while half dressed in her Fantasy Hero outfit which has become her usual and signature attire since her first two matches with Purin and GreatForce. She gets dressed up fully after she calms down a bit. Tatsuki has a feeling that Aki may be doing the same thing she did when they met, shaking her fist with a goofy face vowing to get vengeance on Tatsuki for Purin as she herself is eager to have a match with the athlete which made her giggle a bit. "Yosh! Let's go!" She throws her fist into the air energetically before making her way towards the arena entrance.

The athlete waited very patiently as she was then called for to make her entrance, her theme music started up and two fountains of many shades of blue sparks flared up and Tatsuki enters the arena as the crowd cheer for her as she waves to the crowd happily with both hands. Tatsuki gently slaps her cheeks before she starts running down the ramp and does her usual routine of an athletic acrobatic performance for the audience which never ceases to entertain them with frontflips, backflips, spinflips, and a few improvised maneuvers as well. Just to bring back some memories of her first match with Purin, Tatsuki enters the ring the same way she did back then, she lands on her hands and then pushes and launches herself into the air and lands on the nearest turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by putting a hand to her hip and making a victory sign with her other hand and putting it against her eye like she is looking into it with her other eye shut with a big smile.

The crowd cheered for her more as she waves at them again before jumping down from the turnbuckle and facing Aki. Tatsuki never actually seen her in her outfit before and she sure looked nice in it as even sexy too although she noticed there is a good view of her big breasts which makes Tatsuki blush a bit. **Is she a G cup?** Tatsuki wondered as she smiled while she looks at her opponent before walking to the center of the ring to meet with her there. When she arrives at the center of the ring Tatsuki will hold a hand out offering for a friendly handshake. "It's great to see you again Aki-chan! Let us have a great match today!"

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Match? (For CybeastGregarX) Empty Re: A Friendly Match? (For CybeastGregarX)

Post by KillerV Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:05 am

Aki continues to cheer on the crowd as she awaiting for her opponent, another girl shes looking forward to instead of facing another guys in this league, rather not face them for awhile until she improving her skills as a wrestler, thought she was good but not enough it would seem, lot of people here have so much experiences that she isnt the only one looking to show off her skills, as soon as she heard the music playing by her opponent, the rally up crowd she was helping on boosting up adding more flare of excitement when she turns around, looking on stage to see that young girl Tatsuki appearing before her. **Ah my nemesis, conquered Purin-chan with ease, well it wont happen to me for sure!** She thought, watching her entering the ring with a smile, offering her hand to Aki as she walking up to her.

"Its great to see you again too Tatsuki!" Aki greeted her with a bright smile, shaking her hand and nodding to her. "No hard feeling when I snatch my win over you kay?" Once she finished shaking her hand, letting go and putting her own hands on her hips, trying to act tough and all-mighty. "By the way! If you defeat me, I'll have to challenge you again in another match.... with my buddy Purin in a handicap match! How about that?!" Course she didnt talk to Purin herself about making those arrangement, but she was pretty confident enough that she can take down Tatsuki and get her win for Purin.

"Oh no! Why did you say that Aki-chan!" Purin backstage watching on the tv in the locker room, couldnt believe her ears what Aki just said, but then again a handicap match would be unfair for Tatsuki but she wishing that she wouldnt accept the offer and just go straight to the match as a normal contender. "Please say no Tatsuki, no no no no...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:39 am

It truly was nice to see Aki again even though they only met like once or twice, but it was still nice none the less. Tatsuki's smile and eyes widen a bit as Aki accepts the handshake and in response, the athlete brings up her other hands to shake Aki's hand with the both of them like she did with Purin and shook it happily. "If you do win then you totally earned it, so don't worry about it Aki-chan!" Tatsuki really doesn't mind whether she wins or lose since she mainly wrestles for fun, but of course though... "But of course I will try to win myself though Aki-chan! Hehe." She added to her response to Aki's question of no hard feelings.

Tatsuki soon breaks the handshake and then her smile drops and now has a deadpan expression that she holds for a few seconds which would be a bit humorous as she hears Aki make another challenge to the athlete should she win, but with a handicap match against her while paired with Purin. Soon Tatsuki breaks her deadpan expression and crosses her arms while tilting her head to the side while looking up. "I'm sorry Aki-chan, but I must refuse. That really would not be fair at all and not very sporty. Don't get me wrong, it sounds like fun to take you both on. But... that really isn't my thing, I prefer to fight fairly you know?" She unfolded her arms and smiled at Aki and hoped she would understand what she is getting at, besides after getting to know Purin a bit Tatsuki would bet that she would not like that either.

Soon after saying that though Tatsuki came up with an idea, she smiled widely and blushed a tiny bit before she decided to ask. "Oh! But how about this instead? If I do win, we have a different kind of competition of any kind? And if I lose, how about we go on a date?" She tilts her head to the side and closes her eyes as she giggles after giving Aki this offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:45 am

Aki kind of knew she wouldnt agreed to something like that and she was glad about it since she knew that Purin wouldnt be happy about it, but then as she hears that Tatsuki refuses the offer and asking her own which if Tatsuki won she would have some sort of competition or if she loses, she'll... they'll... go out on a date. **Wait what?!** she slightly blushed from her question of something she would weirdly asking her like that, "I uhhhh.... maybe lets just have a normal match without stipulations hehehe...."

She waited for the bell to ring and taking a step back to prepare for the match for the two girls, she pretty much back out from the questions from the two were asking each other. **Dang it kind of backfired on me, oh well, lets forget it and start rumbling!** She thought, preparing for a good match with her.

Once the bell rings, she slowly circling around Tatsuki looking for any kind of opening to try and take down the little one, Aki wiggle her fingers before lunging right at her, trying to get her head to lock in under her arm from the side into a Side Headlock, slowly tighten the hold and jerking her head down a little, pretty standard start of the match.

Last edited by 6075 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:38 am

Tatsuki couldn't keep a straight face after making her offer to Aki about the date if she lost, she kept giggling and then laughed a bit as Aki's face lit up red a bit. Although Tatsuki meant it as a joke mainly, she has to admit that while she is bisexual, Aki is very pretty and attractive with a good body with big breasts and a sexy figure, but she cannot dwell on it too much though, she has a match to do today! "Ahahahaha! Sure, sure Aki-chan!" Tatsuki wanted a normal match anyway with no winning conditions, just a regular match with a friend.

The athlete then stepped back to get back to her corner a bit to wait for the bell, she kept her smile as she looked at Aki from across the ring, expecting a good match. As the bell rings, Tatsuki leaves the corner and also circles around Aki as she does the same thing. She kept her eyes on her while coming up with a plan of an attack on Aki, and just when she was about to make her move, Aki made the first move which made Tatsuki drop her guard as she was about to move. **Oh crud!**

Aki soon moved quick after she lunged at Tatsuki and put the little athlete in a Side Headlock with her head locked under the pink head's armpit. "Ugh!" Quite a way to start the match really, Tatsuki struggled as she feels Aki tighten her arm around her neck and she had to do something. So while thinking quickly and realizing the position she was in, Tatsuki soon wrapped her arms around Aki's waist and tightened them before attempting to lift up Aki and slam her backwards into the canvas with the Northern Lights Suplex. Hopefully the impact will release the hold around her neck so Tatsuki can free herself, but if not she hold this for a pin to force Aki to release her while she breaks the pin.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:27 am

Aki was glad that she could get away from such agreement even if she was joking, it was a big surprise for Aki and laughing it off as she can. "Haha... yeah haha!" But once everything set to be cleared, she was ready for a match of her life. As soon the bell rings, she lunges herself right at Tatsuki and getting her arm around her head, locking in tightly into a side headlock, pretty much a usually start-up match to warm up for the both of em as well the audience expectation, jerking her a little to soften her some before she plan on going for her next move.

"Alright, here it come---- ahh!" she can feel her well fitted body being wrapped around by her opponent and hugging her pretty tightly and lifting her up, her eyes wide open from the surprise strength of Tatsuki but Aki couldnt let her have it that way. "Oh no no no!"

Aki tries to hold on as Tatsuki lifted her up and slamming Aki into a pin landing on her back, grunting from the impact but her body still fresh and energetic enough to withstand the pain. Aki tries to kick out from the pin hoping to break it up quickly.

Last edited by 6075 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:36 am

Tatsuki had a bit of a bad start of the match with Aki as the cute pinkie was able to trap the athlete in a Side Headlock, to counter this, Tatsuki would use the Northern Lights Suplex to lift up and slam Aki into the mat. She bridged the Suplex into a pin to encourage Aki to release her hold on the athlete's neck so that not only will Tatsuki be free, but Aki will not instantly lose and it appears to have worked.

When Aki slammed into the ground she released Tatsuki's neck as she kicked out of the pin before the Ref-girl was able to make the first count. Tatsuki used the momentum to do a backflip from the stretched bridging position she was in to get back on her feet in front of Aki. "Come on Aki-chan! The fun has just begun!"

Tatsuki will reach down to grab Aki by her wrist so she can force her up to her feet. If she can, Tatsuki will spin and throw Aki into the ropes with the Irish Whip and then run in the opposite direction. Once the athlete bounces off the ropes back at Aki as she does too, Tatsuki will jump up in an attempt to land a Double Drop Kick on Aki in the same manner she did with Purin. "Try to think fast!"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Aki back kind of stung like getting a great big slap when she got Purin mad for making fun of her and her crushed Kyo, it hurts just like that as she was slammed kind of hard onto the mat from the Northern Lights Suplex, a move was simple yet effective but it was too early in the match as the colorful Aki kicks out from the count of one before huff and puff for a second. "Ow ow ow...."

Though, Tatsuki isnt done just yet when she grabbed onto her wrist while she using her free hand to rubbing her back, her eyes bit wide open to whipping her right toward to the ropes and rebound back right at the other direction. **What is she planning to... oh buttercup!** She thinks quickly as the little Tatsuki jumping off the mat knowing its gonna hurt if Aki gonna take the hit from it. **THINK FAST!!!**

For a split moment, all she can think about is leaning back, dropping down onto her knees and going to pull the Matrix move as she hoping to slide underneath her dropkick, thankfully shes wearing a kneepads or else she'll scrap her lovely smooth skin from the long burning streak on the mat. "MATRIXXXXXXX!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:26 am

Tatsuki really wasn't all for using a Suplex so early in the match but Aki forced her to do so to escape. After doing so then whipping Aki across the ring and rebounding back after the athlete did so herself, Tatsuki was aiming to Double Drop Kick Aki. She thought that her pink opponent wouldn't be able to react fast enough to dodge and even wondered if her large breasts would act as a shock absorber. To her surprise, Aki DID dodge it, and in a unique way no less! "W-what??" Aki dropped down onto her knees and slid under Tatsuki to dodge her, as the athlete dropped onto her back. "Oof!"

As she laid on the mat for a bit, Tatsuki grinned and chuckled at how Aki was able to think fast enough to do that action so quick. She soon looks up to see Aki with an upside down view to see her standing back up. "Nice one Aki-chan! That was awesome!" She said to compliment the girl as Tatsuki rolled her lower body back a bit and placed her hands above her head to launch herself up to get back onto her feet with a kip up and turns to face Aki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next