Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki.

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki.

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:53 pm

"You see Ryan! You can get any woman hot by doing my special moves! You have learned well from the master!" John said with a thumbs up.

Ryan would have breathed out a response, but his lungs needed air and his senses were out of whack.
That was the second time he got his face stuck in Ayano's ample chest, a blush stuck onto his face.
"Well...What can I say? The Doctor rubs off on me more than I like to admit. But hey, I'm pretty sure a body rub would be great for both of us. How about it later? I can be quite romantic as you know." Ryan muttered to her.

He tried to stand up but Ayano still had some grip on his arms. He'd try and break free, in anyway he could.
In order to try and loosen the woman up Ryan would try and quickly tickle her armpits, however if Ayano was fast enough she could keep Ryan locked in her bust pillow. If Ryan could break free he'd try to swiftly deliver his own knee to her gut and throw her down to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Ayano's blush deepened when she heard the Doctor's comment, but she couldn't find the right words to make any form of comeback while Ryan was still teasing her. She could see the blush was on his face as well, making him look very flustered as he was in between her breasts. Ayano moaned just as she went to give her answer to RYan, "That sounds great, s-sure." she whispered. Ayano knew that as much as she was draining his air his counterattack was proving effective in trowing her off,. SHe tried to focus herself and clamp down hard, locking in the hold once more, but she tried too late: Ryan began to tickle her underarms to get her to release. Ayano tried to grab hold of him before he slipped but he was prepared whereas she had just stopped laughing. As he escaped Ryan tried to knee Ayano in the gut, but that was just the kind of thing she needed. Ayano would try to absorb the blow to her stomach so she could capture Ryans leg and use it to floor him against the mat; Ayano was getting ready to try something she had thought of while fighting Ryan.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:37 pm

Ryan thought he got lucky with his words and escape move.
He was also feeling rather happy too, his Doctor's advice with women was actually working and he might get himself some "Hot coffee." too. He let out another blush as he thought of what could happen, he'd reckon he'd need a couple of days in bed to recover from everything that might happen.

However as his knee got her gut something didn't feel right, almost as if she knew it was coming.
That was proven correct when she grabbed ahold of his leg, he tried to shake her off.

But he was knocked down, Ayano could get in her move as Ryan cursed his luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:57 am

Ayano had been a bit flustered by Ryan's invitation, but she knew that she couldn't to let the match slide away because of something so simple. She steeled her mind and waited for the strike. Ryan's knee come flying up, and Ayano quickly inhaled, reducing how much of her stomach got hit by the attack, "Ugh." she grunted lightly as she moved to catch his knee. Poor Ryan realized too late and could do nothing as his leg was caught and he was brought down. Looking down at Ryan with a far-too-happy grin, Ayano turned herself around and sat backwards onto Ryan's defenseless face! "I think I'll help you get rid of some of the knots on your body now Ryan!" Ayano said before she began. From there she would pull Ryan's captured leg towards her with one hand while pushing her right foot into his gut and using her remaining limbs to hold Ryan in place; hoping to begin bending and stretching her opponent painfully!

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:26 am

The look on Ayano's face said it all, she planned it and Ryan felt quite stupid to be honest.
"You planned Urrrrmph!" Ryan said as his face was now covered by the beautiful rear end of Ayano. He actually enjoyed that part, but the rest of what Ayano would have in mind not so much.

"Gonna get some Ryan!" John said, he was dancing from side to side like he was at some kind of 70's disco.

"Oh Mr G dance with me!" Erica yelled out as the two began a wild disco dance outside the ring, they seemed completely oblivious to the situation that Ryan was in.

Ryan started to panic here, he was trying to buck wildly for dear life. She had him in a very odd hold here, her right foot on his belly was knocking the wind right out his sails, and his leg was being pushed forward putting a great amount of pressure onto him.

It felt really quite painful, Ryan had to do something here. And he thought that maybe discretion could be the better part of valour. But he still had to try and escape anyway, cut and run was never really his style. He said that one must always face their problems head on. With that Ryan thought to himself with what he could do next.

"She has a hold of one of my legs already, I'll give her the other as well." Ryan's mind said.
With that Ryan would try and get his captured leg under Ayano's armpit, he'd then try and do the same with his other leg and get that under the other armpit. Then he'd try to move her forward to go for a victory roll pin to escape! Otherwise Ayano could continue the pressure on him, it was a long shot but in Ryan's mind it was the only real shot he had right now.

Last edited by 11503 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Ayano giggled as the look of realization appeared on Ryan's face, it was too late now! She had him right where she wanted him. She placed her soft rear over Ryan's face effective silencing his protests while giving her a pleasant vibration as he tried to talk. She felt him start to buck over and over again as his body began to lose oxygen in her hold. She knew that it must be putting strain on his body, between the stretching, the pressure on his stomach, and the smothering by her ass, this hold was a triple threat indeed. She licked her lips as she waited for the inevitable, but Ryan was not quite ready to give up and he showed it by first trying to hook free leg under Ayano's armpit, which she allowed as she tried to just capture it. But as his other leg tried to do the same Ayano saw the trick and leaned back as hard as she could, pulling herself away from Ryan's other leg and pressing her butt against his face more firmly!

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Ryan let out a muffled groan of pain as his face got pressed into the mat more due to Ayano's backside.
Things were not looking very good here, he might need to tap out soon. The young man was really in a panic right now.
"C'mon Ryan break a leg!" Erica said while she and John continued their dancing.

Ryan could still hear things around him and Erica's words hit him. "Leg! That's it!" Ryan thought to himself.
Ayano pulled herself out of reach of his free leg, but that would let him put it to good use.

He put his leg back, then using it he'd try to get his body to tilt to the side and knock Ayano of his toned chest.
But even if he did that he'd still be quite out of it. However with nothing better in mind Ryan went to try and turn himself over, although he had to admit Ayano was something else. He was enjoying his view but he was a romantic person at heart, he'd treat her to something nice later if she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Ayano was having a lot of fun in this match with Ryan and she couldn't stop smiling as she thought of what might happen later, it was making her slightly giddy as she pulled back on his leg. Ryan had almost managed to unseat her just now, but she had it in control as she pulled herself away from the leg that would have been a problem a moment ago. However, on some spark of intuition, Ryan actually used that against her! He planted his foot after Ayano pulled away from him and used it to push his body to the side. This took a bit of effort from Ryan, seeing as she was well placed and holding his arms down, but work it did and Ayano saw the world tip as she fell to the mat with a groan. She tried to get to her feet quickly, but seeing Ryan still on the ground she smiled, "That was pretty good Ryan, but we'll see how many more like that you've got in you." Ayano would then not allow Ryan any real reprieve; she walked over to Ryan and tried to pick him up so she could start another bearhug!

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:27 pm

As Ryan was put into the bearhug he was thinking "Man she's got nothing on Aurore, hurts like hell anyway."

The pain was shooting into Ryan's back, he grunted as it did so.
But Ryan's been in quite a few of these moves in the past, he thought he had an idea of what to do.
"Like to be close to me don't you." he muttered to Ayano's ear before gently licking her earlobe.

If his arms were free he'd then quickly clap her ears to stun her, if they weren't then Ryan had a backup plan.
He'd try and get higher into the hold having Ayano's breasts rub down his chest, then he'd push his weight and body forward in an attempt to topple Ayano down to the mat.

"Yeah Ryan get on top!" John said.

"That's how you like it with me eh Mr G?" Erica said as she pecked John on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Ayano was trying her best to squeeze Ryan as tightly as she could, and she could help but enjoy the feeling of their bodies pressing together. Ayano blushed a little at Ryan's words and had a small shiver as he licked her, but she didn't lose ground: as he licked her ear she began kissing all over his neck for a moment before whispering back, "Don't pretend you don't love it~" Ayano thought she had Ryan pretty well locked in, she had made sure to get his arms into her bearhug to prevent any escape moves, but Ryan seemed to be pretty knowledgeable about the technique as he still had a trick up his sleeve! Ryan wriggled himself higher and higher in the hold and Ayano tilted her head in mild confusion, wondering what he was doing. She only figured it out as it was happening: Suddenly he was much higher up, and he began pushing down as hard as he could. Ayano tried not to fall over, but with gravity on Ryan's side it was a futile effort; after a few short moments of struggling, Ayano fell, landing on the mat and groaning in pain as Ryan was now on top of her, and with Ayano hitting her head like that, Ryan had a free moment or two to work while she recovered.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next