Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki.

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki.

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Ryan noticed that Ayano had taken a step back as if she were to try and counter him.
He carried on regardless, he had no choice really at the speed he was going at.

His palm brushed the breasts of Ayano and no doubt would've moved a bit as Ryan's hand hit them.
He was taken aback by this and as such was not ready for when Ayano threw him over her shoulder.

But then he was on his back and she wasn't letting go, this gave Ryan an idea.
If Ayano didn't react fast enough he could try wrapping his legs around her arm and drag her down.

Then with his legs on her arm he could reach his arms over to her face and go for one of his own finishers, he called it the overdose, named after the method of suicide he attempted in the past. But if Ayano got him back up fast enough he might not be able to do it in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:57 pm

Ayano felt Ryan's palm strike graze her, but she still managed to avoid it for the most part. Ryan's momentum betrayed him as his fist kept going into her waiting arms. She took hold of Ryan's arm and threw him over her shoulder leading him into the beginning of one of her finishers, but the boy was not going to take it easily. She felt his arms lock around her legs in mid-lift and he reached for her head, but she would slam him to the ground before he could grab it. Ayano would release right after the throw, not wanting him to do the same next time, as she may not get that lucky again. Instead of letting him rest, Ayano would try and land a dropkick on Ryan's head, wanting to keep him down..

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Ryan yelped as he was slammed to the mat, he was not accustomed to that sort of pain.

Then as he rose the dropkick came onto him, his forehead was promptly hit by Ayano's feet.
He was knocked back down as his head hit the floor. As a reflex he checked his nose to see if it was intact, thankfully it wasn't. If Ryan ever started bleeding there was only one thing you could really do, that was to run for your life. The sight of his own blood seemed to trigger some sort of rage inside him.

But still he was a bit dazed here, Ayano had another free shot on him to do whatever she pleased.

"Come on Ryan! Do it for the kids!" Erica yelled out.

"Uh yeah! Those little ankle biters!" John said, Duke was barking for his master to keep fighting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Ayano breathed a quick sigh of relief as she managed to slam Ryan to the ground before he had managed to grab her head. She noticed that he hadn't just absorbed the slam like the other moves, and Ayano smiled; here was her opportunity to get a clean move off. She only knew that Ryan couldn't quite take slams as well as he did punches she couldn't possibly gauge why. She heard the two try and cheer Ryan to his feet and she wondered aloud, "So you have kids?" Not waiting for a response, she still moved towards her fallen adversary and grabbed his left leg and quickly turned around, her legs now astride his captured one. From there, Ayano would try and fall to her left forcing Ryan's body to roll so she could capture the other leg to begin another one of her finishers "Ready for Hell!"

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Ryan was getting locked into a very odd submission here, one that he didn't like one bit.

"Oh that looks fuckin painful!" Erica cried out, she was pounding the ring edge in an effort to rile up Ryan.

The young man was getting locked into a headlock in addition to getting his body twisted as well.
To him it kinda reminded him of the death traps he was often put in when he was the dark savior.

"C'mon, gotta be a weakness." Ryan thought as he did his best to block out the pain his body was taking.

He decided to try and break out the headlock with an superb feat of power, he was tapping into his vigilante mindset here. Mr Mental tried to bring his head below the arm of Ayano in an effort to put her off, then he'd try and struggle with his peak conditioned body with desperation. But it'd better work now.

"C'mon Ryan, you fought back from suicide and you can fight back from this." John muttered under his breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Ayano had taken advantage of Ryan's distraction rather well; after capturing both of Ryan's leg she began her finisher. She pulled his left arm into place so she could begin the headlock, pulling her hands tight for the headlock on Ryan. She pulled as hard as she could, twisting his body into an extremely strange position. Ayano didn't care that he wasn't vocalizing his pain, there was no one she knew that could take this move without pain. Ryan's friends on the outside were still trying to cheer him on even through the painful hold. Ayano felt Ryan pushing against the headlock with a new-found strength and vigor. She couldn't quite hear what the doctor had said but she had to admit he strength was incredible. His head struggled further and further until it slipped out of her grasp. "Shit." Ayano cursed quickly, but she thought fast: she leaned down and attempted to slip both her arms under his armpits, transitioning the hold from a headlock to a full nelson! If he moved fast enough however his struggles would force Ayano to release the hold before he did too much damage.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:58 pm

Ryan could feel the arms of Ayano wrap around him for a full nelson.
She hadn't got him in it just yet but Ryan knew he had to bolt.

He turned and kicked Ayano hard in the shin, before rolling backwards.
Ryan was now sitting down at the corner, panting heavily. He was in a bad spot and knew it.
If Ayano took too long to getting him he's slide outside the ring to get words of encouragement from his team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:14 am

Ayano was trying to salvage the situation, even as she had done a lot of damage to Ryan he was fighting back hard. She unfortunately ended up letting go of the headlock, but she tried to save the hold by getting the full Nelson to replace it. However Ryan was not ready to lay down yet, and he kicked Ayano in her shin, the quick shock made her release for just a moment and Ryan rolled away. "Dammit" Ayano complained, holding her shin for a moment before standing up again. She saw Ryan begin sliding out of the ring to talk to his team. Ayano called out to him, "Hey Ryan, taking a break already?" She was going to give him just a few seconds to talk to his team, but not enough to fully recover; if he stays out of the ring too long Ayano will try to go from behind Ryan and reach one hand between his legs and one around his neck so she could forcefully toss him back into the ring.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:13 pm

Ryan slid out the ring and said nothing to his foe. "Doctor what do I do now?" he panted out.

Before John could answer him however Ayano had popped out from behind Ryan and moved him back into the ring.
Duke was barking at his master to keep on fighting as he best he could.

"Keep it up Ryan. Fight till your arms fall off, oh right sorry." Erica said, after having his wrist broken by Dragoneel it became a bit of a sore topic for him.

Ryan rolled into the ring and lied on his backside, he was taking large breaths in order to regain stamina for later.
However he could still see and still fight, but he was trying to catch his breath as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:48 pm

Ayano had decided to get Ryan back in the ring before he could completely recover; considering how tough he was it would be bad if he got all of his strength back. She lifted up and threw him back into the ring, but not before she caught what the maid said to him. Ayano smiled, Ryan's friends were pretty nice, even if the Doctor was a bit...perverted. She laughed quickly, "Ryan, your friends are great! But they aren't the one's fighting." Ayano would try to grab Ryan's arm and pull him to his feet, then deliver two fast knee strikes to his gut to keep him bent over where she could apply a front face lock. If this worked she would try to get Ryan up in the air for a powerful vertical suplex! "Come along for the ride!" She would shout as she did so.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next