Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 3:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Moriarty

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki.

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki.

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:03 pm

Ryan was dragged back to his feet, he grunted as the knees got him in the gut.
Then she tried to place him into a front face lock, Ryan saw a chance here for him to move.

Ryan quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, with a mighty effort and battle cry he'd move forward lifting Ayano off her feet and driving her right into the corner. There he'd go for a few shoulder charges into her gut as she was stuck in the corner.

Last edited by 11503 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Ayano was trying to keep the pressure on Ryan before he could recover, but she may have allowed him too much leeway. As she pulled him to his feet and nailed him with two strong knees to the stomach she thought she had him nice and weak enough for the vertical suplex but the boy surprised her; she felt him grab around her waist and manage to pull her off her feet! "Wah!" Ayano complained as Ryan rammed her into the corner crushing her back against the turnbuckle! "Gah!" She cried out as he rammed his shoulder into her stomach a few times. She felt the blows wearing her down a bit and she slumped slightly against the turnbuckle. She would try to dodge his next shoulder so he could slam into the turnbuckle instead of her stomach, but with her being slightly dazed she would most likely be too slow.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:42 pm

Ryan kept drilling her ribs with shoulder charge after shoulder charge, however there was quite a bit of sweat around the ring now. As he was going barefoot he slid on one knee and banged it.

He grunted in pain but still went for his next charge, however Ayano would have ample time to escape now.
Feeling out of it Ryan would suddenly find the situation had flipped, he would rest his head on the bottom turnbuckle.
Ayano could do pretty much anything to him as his knee and left shoulder were injured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:27 pm

Ayano was taking blow after blow from Ryan's shoulder, and the pain was beginning to build up. However she got a lucky break: Ryan actually slipped on the ring and fell before his next charge! The small window of opportunity allowed Ayano to dodge his next shoulder and let him slam into the turnbuckle. His mistake ended with Ryan trying to rest his head and recover from the damage. Ayano took a quick breath before grabbing Ryan by his underarms and lifting her dazed opponent to his feet. "Alright, let's go for a trip then Ryan" she would call out as she tried to lift him onto the top rope so she could pull off a superplex! If this worked, Ayano would try to give herself some breathing room for a few moments.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Ryan was seeing perfectly right now, but the wind was taken out his sails. Not to mention his knee felt a tad numb as it would.

He snarked back to Ayano with "Well what sort of trip? To a restaurant with a candlelit dinner? Or a bedroom perhaps? But knowing my luck it's the ER."

As he got lifted onto the top rope he knew it was going to be something bad for him, and to be honest he didn't want that. So as Ayano would climb up to get him ready he'd try and push her off the turnbuckle.
If things went bad he'd be thrown down hard to the mat by her move.

But if something good went right she maybe knocked down but he stay on the top rope, that could give him a chance to fire off one of his finishers. It was the double flying foot stomp known as the mind breaker. But this was unlikely.

However even if he did push her off there was a good chance she'd take him down with her, no doubt having his face land in her ample cleavage, but at least they'd both be down on the mat. To be honest it didn't look good for Mr Mental, but he'd fight on as best he could cause that was the only way he knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Ayano was hoping that Ryan was dazed enough to not resist her attack, but once again she had granted him too much free time and he fought back. Ayano giggled a little at his response, "Just sit there and find out." She said as she began to climb up to Ryan on the top rope she felt a sudden shift as Ryan shoved her, causing her to lose balance and begin to fall! She grabbed onto Ryan as she did, more for balance then anything else, but that only ended up pulling both of them down to the mat! "Ugh.." Ayano groaned as she lay on the ground stunned momentarily by the impact. Ryan of course would have had a much "softer" landing but he had a pretty good chance for a free shot here.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:23 pm

"OH!" Ryan yelled as he was pulled along down with his foe.

Then his vision was blurred with the cleavage of Ayano, which he then found himself breathing into.
But regardless he knew that had to hurt, he quickly moved his arms upwards to get her shoulders down for a pin attempt.

However he forgot to get his head out her chest, that might cost him if she could kick out. The ref was doing the one count now.

Last edited by 11503 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Ayano had not expected Ryan to shove her from the top rope and the impact was made all the more painful with the body landing on top of her. She was still a little dazed from the impact but she felt his warm breath in her cleavage and she groaned lightly as she woke herself. Then she felt his hands shift up to her shoulders going for a pin, and she started to buck just as the referee made the second count. "Ugh" Ayano groaned again before realizing exactly where Ryan's head rested. She tried to pry her arms from his grasp so she could wrap her arms around him in bearhug/smother combo! If this worked she tried to stand up with Ryan still in the hold, squeezing him as tightly as she can to cut off his air supply.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Ryan's move proved futile as she bucked up to negate the count.
Then he realised his mistake, he inwardly groaned but knew he couldn't really have moved after his attack.

Before he knew his face and head was trapped in the beautiful chest of Ayano. The way her arms were wrapped also indicated that she was trying a bearhug alongside her breast smother. "Gummpmhmh!" he said.

He thought he could hear his Doctor having some sort of nosebleed but frankly he couldn't care right now. He needed to try and get out this hold before he lost too much air, of course this might not be a bad thing.
His idea was to be playful first, he'd try another spank of her ass while trying to reach for one of her nipples to gently squeeze. He hoped she wouldn't be too angry at him, he'd like to know her on a more "Personal." level.

If that didn't work then Ryan had a backup, he always did. He knew a bit about bearhugs thanks to Aurore and Asashoryu, he try and reach his hands up to clap her hard on the ears to stun her.

However if both failed Ryan wouldn't be able to come up with any real ideas. Ayano would be able to do anything after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:08 am

Ayano managed to get up quickly enough to avoid the pin, and thankfully Ryan did seem more tired than before. He did not offer very much resistance to her getting her arms around him, but that was to be expected after all of the damage he had taken. She gradually rose to her feet and pulled her arms in even tighter to begin the bearhug trying to crush Ryan against her body. All was going well until Ayano felt another smack on her cute rump. "Wha-" she began in slight protest, the smack distracting her enough to allow Ryan to reach for her breasts and squeeze her nipple. "Ahh~" she moaned softly as he began to tease the tender area. Ayano began to blush as he continued his "counterattack", her grip relaxing a bit, giving Ryan some breathing room.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next