Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

How Curiosity Killed the Cat (so to speak/ for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

Go down

How Curiosity Killed the Cat (so to speak/ for IndigoDragon) - Page 57 Empty Re: How Curiosity Killed the Cat (so to speak/ for IndigoDra

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:55 pm

By this time,Yoshiro couldn't do very much but take and endure the pain.By the third and fourth toe,the blue bird tapped out. "Okay,okay! Y-You win." It seemet that Cougra was still going to end this....

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

How Curiosity Killed the Cat (so to speak/ for IndigoDragon) - Page 57 Empty Re: How Curiosity Killed the Cat (so to speak/ for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:13 am

As soon as Cougra got to the pinky toe, she would hear Yoshiro tap out and submit. But just for good measure, she quickly popped the pinky toe before getting off. "OK, that's it. How do you feel?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

How Curiosity Killed the Cat (so to speak/ for IndigoDragon) - Page 57 Empty Re: How Curiosity Killed the Cat (so to speak/ for IndigoDra

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:04 am

Yoshiro groans and crawled out from under where Cougra pinned her. "It still hurts.Not as bad as before,though...." She sighed,looking down at her feet. "Dont...Dont you think this is a bit,weird?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

How Curiosity Killed the Cat (so to speak/ for IndigoDragon) - Page 57 Empty Re: How Curiosity Killed the Cat (so to speak/ for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:01 am

Cougra looked at Yoshiro's feet and answers, "About you and me and our foot play? Maybe it's weird for others, but for me, I have my own reasons and probably you too." She would bite her lip in trying to make up for the "weirdness" of it all. "Do you want me to do anything?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:27 pm

"Well,not neccisarily you and I.I mean,you've done this plenty of times to others,Im sure.I dont know if I want to go down that way,though." Yoshiro paused to lay back on the folded out bed of the couch. "I dont know....This is mostly stemming from the day Nick caught Conza and I."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Cougra would lie down with Yoshiro and nodded her head saying, "Yeah, I remember that since the first time we met. I don't think it's strange if you enjoy your feet being rubbed or worshipped. Everyone is different in their own way and it's nothing to be ashamed of."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:03 pm

"Conza doesnt even know what he's doing though.He's a bit,simple..." She didnt like to use that word when describing her boyfriend.But,it was true.He didnt understand many thing about the world outside of their old home.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Cougra would reply, "Even so, Yoshi, he needs someone to show him the world. And you only showed a little of your personality, nothing wrong with that. He still accepts you weird or not just as you do though he may be simple."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:15 pm

Cougra had a point,she had to show him the world.Even if he was a bit 'behind' in almost EVERYTHING that guys his age should already know. "You're right.What am I worried about? He trust me to help him,and I trust him to listen to me.Thanks!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:53 pm

"No problem." Cougra then noticed her friend's toes again and couldn't resist asking. "Uhh, Yoshiro? If it's alright with you before we sleep, can I uhh...worship your feet to make you comfortable?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next