Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.) - Page 7 Empty Re: The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:45 pm

"Wow so this is what it feels like? No wonder Doctor John likes this with other women." Ryan thought as this was his first real kiss, he'd been given lessons by John on how to make women feel good. But he never bothered to use them until now.

The kiss lasted for a small bit, Ryan noticed that her ears stood alert at first but then went to normal. "Anampo-chan...." he muttered into the kiss.
Before he knew it looked like he and Anampo would lie down on the grass yet again, only this time it was not in the heat of battle, but rather the warmth of passion.

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.) - Page 7 Empty Re: The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:53 pm

She claimed it a bit odd when Ryan said her name during the kiss,but she forgot about it.When the kiss was done and he layed back down,Anampo pats his head and smiled. "You okay? You're face is a bit red." She looked back up at the sun,and saw it rise a bit more.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:59 pm

"Is....Is it? Must be the heat." Ryan stammered out, when he was the savior he was all quiet and confidant. But now he was totally in another world "I think I could get used to this." he thought to himself.

Now he was just content to hold her close and put gentle butterfly kisses on her cheeks as the sun roze over them.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:03 pm

"The heat...? Sure." She says sarcastically.Anampo pushed him away a bit when he tried to kiss her cheek. "W-Wait.I just had a thought.What are people going to think if they see you here,kissing me? They might ask why,or how this whole thing happened.What will we tell them?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Ryan's eyes widened a little, the pair of them were so wrapped up in the moment that they forgot all about it.
"Damm. Uh....We could just say that we found each other by chance, me being me and you being you. I talked and got you to open up to me, and then one thing led to another? My friend says he's heard of stories like that." Ryan said as he came up with a reasonably good story.

He then said "Anampo-chan listen, I need to ask you something."

Ryan then took a deep breath and asked "Anampo-chan, would....You like to do this more often? Like another date or something?" he could win big here, his luck was on a roll here, Ryan just might get himself a lover.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:20 pm

There was silence.The rabbit's face was grim and scary looking.She burst out into laughter,falling back from laughing too hard. "You looked so flustered! Hahah! Calm,calm down.I wont tell anyone,and of course you wont,so forget about what other people ask." Anampo assures Ryan before hearing his question,wich sounded like he was asking for another date.

She kissed Ryan's forehead and stood up. "Of course.But,not now.I have things that need to be done today,okay?" Anampo told him in a cheery voice.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Ryan coped to nearly fainting when Anampo looked scary. Then he pretended to pout when she was only faking.
His face then lit up in joy when Anampo said she'd be up for another date at another time.
"Okay, I need to get things done too. My dog needs to be taken for a walk." Ryan said as he stood up.

He then got out a small handbook and wrote his phone number and room number at the Tension building.
Ryan would then hand it to Anampo and kiss her cheek. He'd then leave while waveing goodbye to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm

The mention of a dog made Anampo think of one of her 'friends'.She saw him take out a handbook and write his number for both his phone and his room in the Tension building. "Geez...I almost forgot about that.I better be careful if I go there,who knows what might happen."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Ryan returned back to his apartment. John and Erica noticed he seemed brighter than normal.
"How was your walk Ryan?" Erica asked.

Ryan just sat down on the bed and said "Very motivating, I'll just put it that way." an ear to ear grin was plastered onto his face. It just left John and Erica wondering what had happened to the young man.

Fin for Ryan....

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7