by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.) - Page 6 Empty Re: The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Ryan gave an inward sigh of relief, he could continue being the dark savior. When Anampo had patted his back he began to blush, they were quite close now, their noses could be close to touching.

Ryan smiled and said "Well can the hero spend a bit of quality time with his damsel? The sun's about to rise, we could sit and watch it."

As it would perhaps he and Anampo could sit and see it loom over for the new day, together. Symbolic when one thinks about it.

Back to top Go down

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.) - Page 6 Empty Re: The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:36 pm

"Of course we can watch the sunrise." She replied.Anampo sat down on the ground by them and hugged her knees close to her chest. "Is that all you want,'Hero'?" She was obviously toying with him,but she hoped that he knew that.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:44 pm

Ryan sat next to Anampo as the sun roze. He then heard what Anampo just said to him. When she called him hero he laughed a little.

"Cute, but I need some other things, to make this moment perfect." Ryan took the hint and slowly edged himself right next to her, he then leaned back so that his right arm was behind her on the grass. Those lessons that John gave him were beginning to pay off for once. He hoped he was going the right way here.....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Anampo watches from the corner of her eye to see what Ryan needed to 'Make this moment perfect.'.Quickly,she realized what the hero was talking about,and laughed at his obvious and slow attemtps. "You dont get around around very much,do you Ryan?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Ryan went bright red with embarrassment. He then stammered out with "Well..Um...Being an hero at night means I can't hit the bars or clubs now can I?"

He then sighed and said in a polite tone that would befit an actual knight "Well do you mind if I put my arm around you? My fair damsel." surely she wouldn't mind that, not when he said it in such a polite tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Hey eyes showed a bit of surprise.But,it was true,he couldnt go to bars and clubs at night.Anampo shook her head and playfully spoke to Ryan when he asked if he could put his arm around her. "Boy,you're a peice of work,arent you? But,you did save me.Go on,you dont have to ask."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Ryan smiled, thankful that at least one person was grateful for what he was doing as a hero.
He put his arm around her own and brought her close to him. For added measure he placed his head on her shoulder In a romantic fashion.

He felt so calm, so happy and peaceful. He placed his lips onto her shoulder and planted a small kiss on the center of it. "Are you happy Anampo-chan? It's the start of a new day. Good morning." he muttered to her ear softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Her face became a nice and calm expression.Ryan seemed that he had done this before,but she didnt want to call him out on it.The kiss to her shoulder made her giggle a bit. "Morning,and yes,I am happy.I survived a near mugging,and Im sitting with the hero who saved me,and again...I thank you."

Last edited by 11367 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Ryan looked up at Anampo with a smile. It was a perfect moment and he wanted to try and seal for the win.

He edged his face up to her neck and gave a group of quick pecks to it. He'd then near his face right up to her own "To start the day off on the right foot." he muttered as he went for the kiss.

If she took it then he hoped she'd make it more romantic by moving her rabbit ears so they went over Ryan's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:39 pm

While he kissed her neck,a few thoughts went through her mind. Whats he doing? I-Is he...Oh! She realized what Ryan was doing fully when he moved to kiss her lips.It was an amazing sensation to her,and her ears shot straight up at first.After a moment,they lowered slowly back down.

Last edited by 11367 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next