by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 12:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.) - Page 2 Empty Re: The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

Post by Deus001 Fri May 31, 2013 8:16 pm

As Ryan sat in the field he saw the same girl from before. "Well at least she doesn't know who I am. Good to see that's she's alright " Ryan thought to himself. However Ryan was most likely tempting fate here, those rabbit ears most likely gave her enhanced senses.

She might be able to tell who Ryan's alter ego is, the two had the same smell......

Back to top Go down

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.) - Page 2 Empty Re: The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 31, 2013 8:25 pm

Anampo walked through the feild,and saw Ryan.It wasn't the fact that she felt like she had seen him before.At least,not yet.Why she had stopped cold and looked at him,was that the by was giving him a shocked and slightly scarred look. "Hey,you! Come over here!" She called to him.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 31, 2013 8:31 pm

Ryan heard the voice and stood up. "How could she know?! No stay calm Ryan. Don't give her an inkling at all. Just be normal Ryan." he thought. He thought about bolting but that would just give her something to suspect. He decided to talk with her.

The young man walked up to her, he didn't think she would know his dark savior identity. Heck he made sure that he looked nothing like himself when he was the dark savior. "How can I help you Ms......" Ryan said hoping to get her name.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 31, 2013 8:38 pm

It was odd,as the boy seemed....Hesitant.But,he made his way over to Anampo.She looked him up and down,thinking why the hell he was shirtless.Sure,it was a nice day,still no reason to be shirtless. "Anampo.Anampo Yatgra.Whats with that look you were giving me? Is it because of my rabbit ears?" She tries hard not to sound paranoid,though she was.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 31, 2013 8:48 pm

"Hello Anampo-san. My name is Ryan Knight, and it's just I didn't expect anyone to be out here. I come here sometimes in the early morning, being shirtless kinda helps me feel more tuned to nature and the earth." Ryan said in his polite tone.

He then turned and said "The grass looks brilliant in the rise of the sun. I just sit here and wait for the sun to rise, then I start my day proper. So what brings you out at the crack of dawn today?" Ryan was being his everyday nice guy self, he hoped this would deflect any doubts that laid in her mind. But the smell of him could give him away.....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 31, 2013 9:11 pm

She listened to Ryan's explanation.It was all just words to her.Anampo nods every so often in understanding.She would also strech her ears a few times. "Well,its colder than it will be during the day right now and I have a few things that I want t get done before it gets too hot,so that's why I'm out here.I guess the sunrise is something nice to witness..." Anampo gave a small laugh and smiled.In her head,Anampo thought that this Ryan seemed,familiar. "You know....Theres something about you....."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 31, 2013 9:25 pm

Ryan politely listened in response to Anampo's words. When she said her last thing Ryan almost bit his lip, he tried not to give anything away. "What if those ears of hers can tell if I'm lying? Then just act like your not. Fair enough." his mind said.

In response to her suspicions Ryan responsed with "Well what would that be Anampo-san? Is it my hair? I've not been getting much sleep I suppose...Not because I'm out at night or anything like that, it's just things that keep me up when I need to sleep." Ryan realised he may have said the wrong thing there, being the savior meant he got less than the needed hours of sleep. But he kept polite and composed, if he kept this up then he could get away with that.

But Anampo's half animal feelings could trip him up......

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:32 am

"Your hair is fine.Its just what happens in the morning." Anampo reassured.She puts her finger on her chin and let's out a frustrated sigh. "I feel as if we've met before.But,I don't know when.Hmmm.....And you aren't part animal,not that I can see." It was mind-racking trying to figure this out.But she soon gave up. "Oh,well.We've met now."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:39 am

Ryan nodded and gave a smile. "Looks like I'm in the clear, no exposition for me." he thought.

Ryan then turned to look at the sun begin to rise, however he forgot one fatal flaw that his joy removed from his mind.
The stance he just put on as he turned around was the same one he did when he saved Anampo from those thugs last night.

It was exact right to the way Ryan's eyes stared at the distance, Anampo's senses would surely match the two together. He didn't realise that he'd just given the game up and grabbed the idiot ball.....

Last edited by 11503 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:41 pm

When Ryan smiled,Anampo's senses urged her towards something again.She just shook it off as nothing and watched Ryan stand in a heroic stance while watching the sun. "Wait....H-Heroic.Ryan! You look just like--" Anampo finnaly put two and two together

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next