Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. - Page 4 Empty Re: Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Kagami was glad that she was able to get away from Claire's perverted hand before Claire was able to do any real damage. "You pervert." Kagami yelled at Claire as she adjusted her panties and got to her feet. "I can't believe you did that." Kagami said as she slowly began to circle Claire. Kagami know wanted to get revenge against Claire for doing something so perverted to her and Kagami was going to make Claire regret ever sticking her hand into her panties.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. - Page 4 Empty Re: Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

Post by Daaharu Wed May 15, 2013 2:37 am

When Kagami started yelling at her, the red disappeared from Claire’️s cheeks. She wasn’️t embarrassed any more about what she had done to Kagami. She was indignant. The champion was being a complete hypocrite, doing perverted, disgusting things and then getting mad at Claire when she did the same sort of things right back to her. “You were trying to rub your crotch on my face! You’️re the pervert!” Claire shot back, putting her hands up and beginning to circle her opponent. The two did several loops around the ring as they each looked for an opening.

Claire would decide to try to strike first, rushing forward and trying to smack her palms into Kagami’️s small chest. If she could do that, she would follow it up with a slap directed at the champion’️s face.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 15, 2013 5:30 am

Kagami saw Claire lunge at her and she moved to try and catch Claire in a bear hug. However before Kagami could grab onto Claire, Claire's hands slammed into her tiny breasts "Ouch, don't do that." Kagami said as she was about to retaliate against Claire when the girl slapped her across the face. Kagami's head snapped the side and she just stood there for a second before Kagami moved her hand to her cheek. "I'll get you for that." Kagami said as she would immediately try to slap Claire right back for a bit of revenge.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 15, 2013 5:38 am

Claire definitely seemed to have rocked Kagami with that combination, and was about to keep going after the champion when the girl all of a sudden retaliated, delivering a stinging slap to Claire’️s cheek. “Aaah!” Claire yelped, bringing a hand up to her cheek to gently rub at the reddening flesh. She could see a red handprint on Kagami’️s cheek from her own attack, and assumed that she had one of her own to match.

“Well, at least you’️re not trying to do anything gross, like rub your feet or your crotch on my face,” Claire grumbled, glaring at Kagami with her smoldering mahogany-colored eyes. “Maybe we could have a normal match, okay? I won’️t do anything perverted or gross so long as you don’️t use any moves like that first.”

She knew that Kagami was going to break that agreement, even if she were to promise to adhere to it. The champion obviously craved that sort of fight, and, while it was a little bit embarrassing, Claire was more than happy to give it to her. But, for now, she would merely hold her arms up in front of her and take a step forward, offering a second test of strength to Kagami.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 15, 2013 5:42 am

Kagami slapped Claire and she couldn't help but smile after getting a bit of revenge. "Well as long as you don't do anything gross i won't do anything gross." Kagami said as she moved closer to Claire for the test of strength. "But if i can't sit on your face and if you can't sit on mine, how are we supposed to smother each other?" Kagami asked before trying to twist to the side again to take Claire down to the mat just like she did at the start of the match.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 15, 2013 5:53 am

“I’️m not going to do anything gross, as long as you don’️t do anything gross. But you’️re the one who started it, so you’️re going to have to uphold your end of the agreement if you want me to uphold mine,” Claire insisted, as the two seemed to have been able to hammer out an agreement wherein neither of them would do anything gross to the other. It remained to be seen how long such an accord could actually hold up in the heat of the match.

When Kagami asked about the facesitting, Claire’️s cheeks turned red again as she imagined both doing the sitting and being sat upon. “W-well, we can sit on each other’️s faces…but don’️t do any, uh, rubbing on my face, and I promise that I won’️t do any, uh…passing of gas.”

When Kagami would try to twist to the side to get her again, Claire would anticipate the move, hopping backwards and throwing a roundhouse kick towards the other girl’️s stomach.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 15, 2013 5:56 am

Kagami felt relieved when Claire said she wouldn't fart in her face and Kagami made a mental note to try to not rub her crotch against Claire's face when she smothered her. "Ok, sounds like a plan." Kagami said right before Claire's kick landed right on Kagami's stomach causing Kagami to fall down to her knees in front of Claire holding her stomach in pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 15, 2013 6:09 am

Claire’️s kick managed to do a lot of damage, forcing Kagami to fall to her knees onto the mat. “Alright, we have a deal, then,” she said, smirking as she loomed over the fallen champion. “And, if you think I’️m doing something that violates the agreement—well, maybe you’️re just overly sensitive, okay?” She would step forward, grabbing onto the back of Kagami’️s head and trying to shove the girl’️s face up against her crotch. Claire would then fall back onto the mat, and, once she was laying down, would try to wrap her legs around her opponent, forcing her face even tighter up against her womanhood.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 15, 2013 8:18 pm

Kagami was still holding her stomach in pain when Claire moved in front of her. "What are you doing?" Kagami managed to say right before Claire shoved Kagami's face into her crotch. Kagami immediately blushed a deep red as she shook her head back and forth to try and get out of Claire's crotch. However, Claire soon fell backwards and wrapped her legs around Kagami's head trapping the kawaii champion against her crotch. "Let me go." Kagami said as she moved her head back and forth to try to avoid being smothered by Claire's crotch while her hands moved towards Claire's legs to try and get them away from her head.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 3:28 am

Despite Kagami’️s struggles, Claire would hold her tight against her crotch, intent on smothering out the champion and winning this first fall in their hotly-contested smother match. Even when she fell backwards onto the mat and wrapped her legs around Kagami’️s head, securing the girl in the hold, winning the fall was no easy task. Kagami was moving her head back and forth, back and forth, not giving Claire the opportunity to press her deeper into her womanhood to really cut off her breathing. Worse yet, the movement against her crotch was beginning to turn the schoolgirl on. “Nnngg…give it up, Kagami! I’️m not letting you go!” she insisted, grabbing onto her opponent’️s hair and trying to use it to shove the girl’️s face deeper between her legs.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next