Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. - Page 6 Empty Re: Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 16, 2013 6:06 am

Kagami would press Claire's face against her womanhood as hard as she could before moving her hips to hump Claire's face. "If you want to be perverted than fine, two can play at that game." Kagami would yell out as she would rub Claire's face against her crotch while trying to smother the girl unconscious. Kagami really wasn't used to doing this sort of thing but she wanted to beat Claire bad enough that she just didn't care. However, Kagami would be blushing a deep red as she rubbed her crotch against Claire's face and Claire would soon realize that Kagami was getting turned on.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. - Page 6 Empty Re: Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 6:20 am

“Mmmmgg!” Claire screamed, as she was smothered against the champion’️s crotch. She would ball her hands up into fists and pound them against the girl’️s thighs, desperate to force the girl to release her. If it hadn’️t worked for Kagami, however, how likely was it that it was going to work for Claire?

Claire was beginning to run out of air by the time she realized that Kagami was getting turned on from rubbing her crotch up and down the schoolgirl’️s face. At first, she thought she was just imagining it—as far as she knew, Kagami was a virgin, and wouldn’️t be doing something this slutty and this perverted in the middle of a match. But, soon, it dawned on the schoolgirl that the dampness which she was feeling was very real, and that Kagami’️s juices were beginning to rub off on her face. The smell was sweet and thick as Claire continued to try desperately to escape. She was going to get revenge on Kagami for this.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 16, 2013 6:33 am

Kagami grimaced in pain as Claire pounded away at Kagami's thighs but the kawaii champion was determined to put Claire out as revenge for earlier. Kagami however couldn't help but let out cute little moans as she rubbed her aroused crotch on Claire's face. "How does that feel pervert?" Kagami said even though she knew Claire wasn't able to answer her. "That is exactly what you did to me and after i win this fall i am going to do it to you again to teach you a lesson." Kagami said as she would press Claire as hard as she could into her moist crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 6:43 am

Claire’️s face was as red as a tomato as Kagami continued to rub her wet crotch all across the rapidly fading schoolgirl’️s face. She had only rubbed her pussy against Kagami a little bit, just to prove a point after the girl had licked at her crotch. This was a ridiculous, humiliating attack by Kagami, one that Claire in no way deserved. She was so going to get revenge on the champion for this!

Slowly, Claire’️s struggles weakened as the air in her lungs was slowly expended. Her vision began to fade. Her fists fell once more on Kagami’️s thighs before they ceased their pounding. With one last, long moan, Claire would pass out, giving the second fall of their match to Kagami.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 16, 2013 6:47 am

Kagami felt Claire pass out inbetween her legs and she let go of the girl before standing up and looking down at the unconscious kawaii "See what happens when you act like a pervert. You get humiliated like a pervert should." Kagami said before she had an idea. "I think this will teach you a lesson." Kagami said as she moved towards the unconscious Kawaiis legs to grab her panties and slip them off the girl. Kagami would then slip Claire's own panties on the girls head to add to the girls humiliation.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 6:59 am

As soon as the schoolgirl had passed out between the champion’️s legs, the referee girl trotted over with her little bottle of smelling salts in order to awake the girl. Laughter could be heard from some parts of the crowd as they watched the little kawaii girl slowly awaken, with no idea that her opponent had slipped her panties off and replaced them on top of her head.

“Uwwaaa…uh?” Claire muttered, pushing herself into a sitting position and rubbing at her eyes with one hand. “Urrrgh…I am going to get you for that.” As the smelling salts worked their magic, Claire would return to full alertness, and fury would overtake her. Kagami was perhaps the most perverted girl she had wrestled at AFW so far. But Claire was not going to let this little creep get the best of her. She jumped to her feet, ready to fight and decide this battle.

When she heard the laughing, however, Claire realized something was off. It took a light breeze between her legs to make her realize the problem. She looked down, then looked up, and her cheeks turned red once again when she saw what Kagami had done. “W-what did you do!?” she screamed, grabbing her panties and pulling them off of her head. She looked from Kagami, to the panties, then back. The champion had crossed the line yet again, and Claire was not about to let her get away with it. If Kagami wanted to be a pervert, Claire would challenge her to see just which one of them could get dirtier by the time this match was over!

“You pervert,” she hissed, pointing at Kagami accusingly. “I’️ve had enough of you. You rubbed your crotch on my face, and licked my pussy, and took my panties. So, if you’️re going to be a pervert, then I’️m going to be a pervert to you, too. Here’️s my challenge: let’️s take off our skirts and panties and fight this last round totally bottomless. You ready to get smothered by my naked pussy?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 16, 2013 7:04 am

Kagami couldn't help but laugh with the audience as Claire finally came around. Kagami actually pointed and laughed at her opponent as the girl just looked hilarious with her own panties on her head. However, when Claire started to rant Kagami became serious again and watched Claire carefully to see if she would do something perverted.

When Claire suggested that both of them fight bottomless Kagami hesitated for a second before deciding in hr head it was the perfect way to beat a pervert like Claire. "Fine pervert i am going to smother you with my bare pussy as well." Kagami said as she slipped her panties off and tossed them to the side. "I just hope you don't do anything perverted while i smother you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 7:11 am

Claire was furious at Kagami for taking off her panties and making hundreds, maybe even thousands, of people laugh at her. She had never been so humiliated in her life. Oh, but she was going to teach Kagami a lesson. This last round was going to be a painful and embarrassing one for the kawaii champion!

She smirked when Kagami slipped her panties off and tossed them to the side of the ring. “You’️re not going to get a chance to smother me with that ugly, smelly pussy of yours,” Claire hissed, as she tossed her own panties aside. “You just better not try to lick my pussy again, because you are really going to get it if you do.” Her skirt would go next, sliding down Claire’️s legs before being thrown casually over one of the ropes surrounding the ring. The schoolgirl, now standing there with her pussy and ass on full display, would point to her opponent angrily. “Get your skirt off, too. I said totally bottomless. I am going to sit on your face and pull your legs apart so that they can all get a good view of your crotch.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 16, 2013 7:17 am

Kagami removed the rest of her clothes except her socks and shirt. "If you think you can beat me then you are not just a pervert but you are an idiot as well." Kagami said as she glared at Claire "Once i smother you unconscious i think i am going to humiliate you some more for accusing me of being the perverted one when clearly you are the pervert." Kagami said as she would slowly start to circle around Claire while watching the girl closely as Kagami didn't want to get caught off guard by her kawaii opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 7:27 am

Claire was wearing only her socks and her shirt, as well, and now, with both girls bottomless, showing off their most sensitive areas, the crowd was beginning to whip itself into a frenzy as the final round of their contest began. Claire would begin to walk slowly to her right, circling Kagami as the kawaii champion circled her. The two of them both seemed ready to lock up and decide this battle, but didn’️t mind taking their sweet time about it.

“You’️re obviously the pervert,” Claire replied. “You started out by putting your feet in my face, and then you accused me of being gross when I licked them. You licked my pussy, then got mad when I rubbed my pussy on your face which, by the way, you did, too. I’️ve never been in a hentai match, but, since you seem to be so determined to turn this into one…” She trailed off, figuring that a harsh glare would convey much more than words ever could. For the third time in the match, Claire would offer Kagami a test of strength. However, remembering the trick Kagami tried to pull during the previous two lock-ups, Claire was going to launch a little surprise attack of her own. When the champion got close, Claire would throw a punch aimed right at the girl’️s face, then follow it up by attempting to latch onto her dark, smooth hair.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next