Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. - Page 2 Empty Re: Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 14, 2013 5:26 am

Kagami was having quite a bit of fun as she bounced up and down on Claire's stomach. "I'm not going to stop anytime soon." Kagami said right before Claire grabbed her hair. "Ow,ow,ow, let go." Kagami said as she stopped bouncing on Claire's stomach to try and stop the girl from pulling her hair. However, it didn't work as Claire's hair pulling sent Kagami to the mat right next to Claire.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. - Page 2 Empty Re: Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

Post by Daaharu Tue May 14, 2013 5:37 am

As Claire pulled Kagami off of her stomach and down onto the mat beside her, the schoolgirl took some deep breaths, managing to recover after that incredibly simple, but incredibly effective initial assault. She couldn’️t let Kagami take advantage of her like that again. She was going to have to pull out all the stops and keep on the offensive.

Claire would shift her hands towards the back of Kagami’️s head and wrap her arms around the girl’️s ears, trying to force the girl into her all-but-nonexistent cleavage. It wasn’️t a very effective smother, but Claire hoped it would distract Kagami long enough to allow Claire to roll the champion onto her back, before mounting her and sitting on her chest.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 14, 2013 5:40 am

Kagami let out a yelp as Claire grabbed her ears and pulled her into her small cleavage. Claire's cleavage may not be the best smothering material but it was enough to get Kagami to blush and become distracted enough so that Claire could roll the champion onto her back. Kagami soon found Claire sitting on her small chest and he immediately tried to push Claire off of her. "I won't make it that easy." Kagami would say as she used a tactic that worked well against her last opponent. Kagami's hands would press themselves against Claire's small chest as she tried to push the girl off of her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 14, 2013 6:02 am

Claire felt pretty good about getting on top of the champion, but her advantage was wholly ephemeral, as Kagami would immediately take steps to force the schoolgirl off of her. Claire squeaked in surprise as her small breasts were pressed, her hardening nipples pushed backwards into her chest. “H-hey!” she stammered, her cheeks flushing a deep crimson red. She was forced backwards, but, since her chest was so small, it did not affect her as much as it might have a larger-breasted wrestler.

Still, she went from sitting on Kagami’️s chest to laying atop her, her head resting on the champion’️s cute little feet.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 14, 2013 6:09 am

Kagami felt relieved when she was able to force Claire off of her chest and when she felt Claire's head hit her feet Kagami immediately tried to snake her legs around Claire's head for a headscissors. Kagami wouldn't squeeze Claire's head she just wanted to keep the girl in place while her hands moved to Claire's sides. "I'll teach you what a champ can do." Kagami would say as she would start to tickle Claire's sides in hopes that it would weaken Claire. "This will teach you not to grab my hair." Kagami added as she tickled Claire.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 14, 2013 6:31 am

Claire had been hoping to reestablish her position on top of Kagami’️s chest, but, before she could push herself back up, she felt the slim, strong legs of the champ wrap around her neck. They didn’️t squeeze, but they did keep her where she was long enough for Kagami to bring her hands up to the schoolgirl’️s sides and begin to tickle her relentlessly.

“Ooohooo, h-hey, ha, no way!” Claire hollered, laughs punctuating every other word as Kagami’️s fingers ran up and down her sensitive sides. “You are, y-you are such a ch-ch-cheeeeeater!” Desperately, Claire would try to capture Kagami in a headscissors of her own, while she would grab at the wrists of the champion, pulling them away from her sides and trying to prevent her from continuing the tickling torture.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 14, 2013 6:41 am

Kagami thought she had Claire on the ropes as she tickled the girls sensitive sides. "I'm not cheating. I am just have some fun." Kagami said right before she felt Claire's legs wrap around her head and her arms being removed from Claire's sides. "This isn't going to stop me." Kagami said as she would let go of her head scissors to push her feet onto Claire's face to try and smother the girl with them. "Take this." Kagami would scream out as she tried to free her hands from Claire's grasp.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 14, 2013 6:51 am

Claire managed to secure a headscissors hold of her own on the champion, but, just as quickly as she would do that, Kagami would switch tactics, releasing Claire’️s neck from her clutches and shifting her feet upwards a little to plant them squarely on top of the schoolgirl’️s face. “Mmmmm!” Claire squealed, as her opponent’️s sweaty soles were rubbed all across her mouth and nose. “Your feet stink!”

Claire was not about to let Kagami take advantage of her, though. She would keep her hands locked tightly around the champion’️s wrists, preventing her from reinitiating the tickle torture. At the same time, Claire would begin to try to exact a little revenge, her tongue snaking out of her mouth to rub lightly and ticklingly over the soles of her opponent’️s feet.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 14, 2013 7:00 am

Kagami would press her feet into Claire's face as she tried to weaken and smother the girl but when Kagami felt Claire's tongue begin lick her feet Kagami blushed and removed one of them from Claire's face. "Hey, don't do that." Kagami said as having Claire lick her feet felt really weird. "That is gross." Kagami said as she would remove her other foot from Claire's face but Kagami would try to free her hands so she could try to break free from Claire's head scissors to separate the two kawaiis.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 14, 2013 7:27 am

Only seconds after Claire began to gently lick at the soles of the champion’️s feet, the girl removed them from her face, letting the schoolgirl breathe normally again. Her chest rose and fell slowly as she calmed herself down after that little exchange. “You’️re calling what I did gross? You shoved your stupid, smelly feet in my face. It’️s all your fault,” she retorted, grimacing at Kagami as the champion pulled at her legs. Claire would try to keep her headscissors snapped on tight, but, unfortunately, Kagami was ultimately able to escape, separating the two kawaii girls after a very equal exchange.

Claire would hop to her feet, keeping an eye on Kagami as she did so. She would wait for the champion to get up, as well. “Come on,” Claire demanded, feeling a little impatient.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next