Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Just a Check Up?

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Just a Check Up? - Page 7 Empty Re: Just a Check Up?

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Eri couldn't help but let out a soft moan as she felt Nadya's foot brushed her bare pussy. Seeing the girl crossing her arms in front of her like that sent a shiver on her back. She remained silent for a bit, but eventually realized that giving up might be the better option as it was.

"Uh... F-fine!" she reluctantly agreed. "J-just no more clawing, okay...?" she tried to bargain.

Eri sighed. She didn't really want to be raped by the nurse but it's better than to get beaten up. No one going to know whatever happening in this room, and she wasn't about to get herself out of commission from an injury that might happened if she kept going. It shouldn't be too bad, she tried to comfort herself. She got fucked by other girls a few time before. It's not something to be worried about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Nadya purred delightedly. That had been an exhilarating little workout that the girl had given her, but now, she was ready to get down to the business of fucking her pussy raw. She would stretch her arms and crack her knuckles, looking at Eri with a devilish grin.

The girl, however, was impudent enough to make one last demand, insisting that Nadya refrain from clawing her any more. The nurse laughed. “If I vant to claw your tits into bloody pulp, I vill,” she said. “But if you cooperate, perhaps I vill not need to, bitch. Just know that your pussy vill ache for days after I am done vith it.”

Nadya would make her way over to the cabinet, where she would pick up two pairs of gleaming metal handcuffs. She looked forward into contorting her victim’️s body into a variety of positions using these. She always liked variety when she fucked a girl, and often spent hours experimenting with all sorts of different positions. Tonight, she had a feeling that she would keep Eri in that room for a very, very long time.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Eri let out a soft "Tch..." as Nadya laughed at her demand, though she felt slightly relieved when the girl said that as long as she cooperated she wouldn't get any more clawing. Seeing the girl took two pairs of handcuffs from the cabinet made her gulped. The nurse seemed to already prepared everything from the beginning.

The thought of herself being bound and used by Nadya made her quite nervous. At the same, however, she also felt a slight excitement about it. Sure, she enjoyed sex regardless of it's her fucking another girl or the other way around. The whole thing about being helpless and used like a toy wasn't something she experienced too often, though. That might just be the reason of the excitement she felt, even if she didn't really want to admit it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Nadya chuckled as she looked down at Eri, slumped back against the exam table. The girl who just a minute or two earlier had been declaring that she would fuck Nadya instead of the other way around was now a passive toy to be played with at the sadistic nurse’️s leisure. She would set the handcuffs down on the table and roughly grab Eri by the ankles, dragging her over to the cabinets.

“I think I vill start vith something fun,” Nadya mused, half to herself and half to Eri. She would turn the girl upside down, standing her on her head and using the handcuffs to attach her legs to the top of the cabinets, five feet above the floor. Now, with Eri’️s feet pointing to the ceiling and her head pressed into the ground, Nadya would reattach the strap-on around her waist and prepare for a long night of vicious sex.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:08 pm

Eri didn't resist as Nadya dragged her by her feet, as she'd rather save her strength for the long night of fucking ahead of her. Something told her that the nurse wouldn't be satisfy with just a few orgasms. She already declared that Eri's pussy would be sore after they're done after all.

She yelped a bit when Nadya cuffed her in an upside down position, her cheeks blushed slightly from being put in such an embarrassing position. There's nothing she could do about it, though, as she was bound to the cabinets, barely able to move due to her restraints. Watching Nadya re-attached the strap-on to her waists, Eri could only gulp and braced herself for what's coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Nadya looked down at the pathetic, naked wrestler. The nurse had a smile permanently spread across her face, now that she was free to do what she would with the girl. She always felt almost giddy whenever she overcame whatever struggles her victims put on.

She placed one hand on Eri’️s pussy, easily accessible now that her legs were spread-eagled. One finger tentatively probed inside of the girl’️s womanhood, testing how receptive she would be to the long, thick rubber cock. “You are already a little bit excited, dirty slut,” Nadya observed, laughing at the pathetic girl who was being turned on by her own predicament.

Kneeling down, she would thrust the toy into Eri’️s face. “Suck on it,” she commanded, intending to further humiliate the girl.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:30 pm

"Ahn..." the moan escaped Eri's lips the moment Nadya's finger entered her sex.

She couldn't deny being excited, as her body already betrayed her at the simplest touch like that. When the nurse brought the toy close to her face and ordered her to suck it, Eri hesitated. Her mouth was already opened from moaning a few seconds earlier, though, and eventually she took the strap-on slowly. The probing finger of Nadya made Eri purred and she would began to suck on the toy. She'd rather do it as long as it would kept the nurse's claw off her skin.

"Nnghh..." she groaned slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Nadya laughed again as the wrestler took the toy into her mouth, sucking on it slowly, moaning a little. “What a dirty little slut,” Nadya said, continuing to mock the girl. “A pathetic, dirty slut. You must have girls lining up at that wrestling arena just to kick your ass and fuck you silly.”

She would let Eri suck on the toy for a few minutes, making sure it was nice and slick before she would slide it out of the girl’️s mouth and begin to move it upwards, letting it run along her naked skin on the way up to her pussy. When it reached the crotch, she would spread her own legs in order to balance herself and get a better angle before plunging the cock into Eri’️s pussy, roughly thrusting it deeper and deeper, until the full eight inches were inside of the girl.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Eri tried her best to ignore the mocking words of Nadya, as she's a bit occupied to reply her. She knew better than the nurse that she's far from weak anyways. The only reason that she's in this predicament was because Nadya's brutal tactic. She groaned as the nurse pulled out the toy from her mouth and brushed it against her skin.

"Ah!" Eri let ot as Nadya plunged the strap-on roughly into her sex until it's completely in. "Nnggh..."

Fortunately her pussy already getting moist from being teased earlier, so it didn't hurt that much. Eri felt like the toy was stuffing her womanhood, which made her felt slightly uncomfortable. She could only look at Nadya with a half pleading gaze, hoping that the nurse wouldn't really be too rough with the strap-on...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Nadya was rough with the girls she fucked, but she did not necessarily aim to tear their pussy apart with her thrusting. No, the pain would come later, as Eri was pounded through orgasm after orgasm, until her pussy ran dry and the cock rubbed her insides raw and red. By the time Nadya let her go in the wee hours of the morning, the wrestler’️s womanhood would be throbbing so painfully that she would have difficulty walking properly for weeks.

Nadya’️s eye caught the girl’️s pleading gaze, but she only continued to laugh. “You are too pathetic to take this like a real voman? Vhat a pathetic girl. How did you ever get a job as a wrestler?” she taunted her, pounding the cock into the girl’️s pussy harder and harder, while, at the same time, the nurse would feel her own pussy churning as she was turned on by her own dominance.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next