Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland vs Major Mae

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Major Mae - Page 2 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Major Mae

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 09, 2013 1:24 am

Heather was utterly stunned as the girl remained standing there. The legs weren't working, the head nothing, the chest nothing, next thing she could do was work on the girl's back. She would quickly get back to her feet, using her speed to slip behind her before she would leap up, placing her hands on the girl's shoulders before attempting to drop back, trying to ram her knees into her back with a backcracker move.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Major Mae - Page 2 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Major Mae

Post by ArcherGurl Thu May 09, 2013 1:27 am

Mutsumi was finally goes down with a double knee backbreaker by Heather. She flips sideways onto her front after impact as she clutches her back a bit with one arm.

ArcherGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 09, 2013 1:34 am

Heather grinned wide as she was able to finally take the girl down, getting back to her feet as she shook her head. "There! Stay like that!" Heather let out before running to the ropes, trying to do a springboard moonsault but instead attempt to land with her knees colliding hard into Mutsumi's back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcherGurl Thu May 09, 2013 1:37 am

Mutsumi's body aches upwards as Heather comes down with springboard moonsault double knee drop. Major Mae also grits her teeth as she receives it.

ArcherGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 09, 2013 1:48 am

Heather grinned wide before she would lay herself down onto her side, wrapping her legs around Mutsumi's waist before trying to lock in a tight scissor hold on her, trying to crush her core and her back with her strong legs. "Come on! Just tap out it'll make the pain go by faster." Heather would say to her, squeezing as hard as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcherGurl Thu May 09, 2013 1:54 am

While now trapped in a bodyscissors, Mutsumi responsed with a headshake "no" she tries to escape the hold applied by Heather. She does this by ytring to loosen Heather's legs' grip.

ArcherGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 17, 2013 12:58 am

"No? I dont see you getting out anytime soon." Heather let out, squeezing even harder in t he scissor hold, trying to force a submission out of the girl, giving it her all to put as much pressure on her as possible, though feeling her loosening her grip bit by bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcherGurl Fri May 17, 2013 1:29 am

Mutsumi gets on her knees with Heather's waistscissors still applied on her that drops Heather down, back-first on the mat. Also at the time, she tries to stand up while loosening up the hold.Major Mae will grab hold of Heather’️s ankles under her armpits. If she succeeds, she then will try twisting Heather's body slightly over, driving her knee into the back, thus further wrenching the neck in a Toture Boston Crab or a elevated Boston crab with knee in the back.

Last edited by 11481 on Fri May 17, 2013 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

ArcherGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2