Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Night with Ice Cream(Kelly and Coco)

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Night with Ice Cream(Kelly and Coco) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night with Ice Cream(Kelly and Coco)

Post by Harrier Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:58 pm

"Ahhnn! No kidding, that's pretty cold!"
Kelly had thought that Coco had slightly over reacted with her feeling of coldness on the skin, but this was clearly not the case! She stretched far with her arms and legs, wiggling and giggling under the tongue of the other kawaii, occasionally looking down on her on body to see where Coco was at work in this moment.

To further add to her enjoyment, she would play with one of the piggy tails of Coco whenever one was in reach of her hands.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A Night with Ice Cream(Kelly and Coco) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night with Ice Cream(Kelly and Coco)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:11 pm

"Isn't it~? Well, it's your idea!" Coco giggled as she continued to lick Kelly's stomach until there's no trace of ice cream left. "Yummy~"

Looking at the plate of ice creams, Coco was wondering if they're going to eat all of them like this. To the former acrobat, it's the tickling sensation that could drive her crazy first compared to the cold, although she had a feeling that her captor might be aiming for that. She gave the belly of the slutty kawaii a slow run of her tongue before sticking it out at Kelly.

"Well, it's your turn, I think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:38 pm

"...Uuhh..."
The blonde turned blue haired sighed and moaned lightly under the tongue of her playmate, looking at her with slightly closed eyes when she had finished licking at her body and the ice cream.

"That's bold. Naughty girl!"
Kelly was giggling before attempting to turn the other girl on the front in a fast overpowering maneuver instead of the slow pace she had given on before, taking some ice cream with vanilla and chocolate to smear it on the upper back of Coco, slurping it slowly but with enjoyment while her hands were all over the breasts of the other kawaii to add a little dominance and show Coco that she still was boss here.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:56 pm

"Ehehe~" Coco giggled before Kelly suddenly took her down with a swift movement. "Gyaah?" she let out as her back became the next target of her captor.

The former acrobat began to squirm as Kelly licked her back, but she would soon calmed down a bit once the girl's hands fondled her breasts. Coco moaned while Kelly established dominance over her like she did in the ring, as the pleasure quickly tamed her. She still wiggled her body around a bit, though, since Kelly's tongue was tickling her back as she slurped the ice cream.

"Oohhh..."

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:24 pm

"I'm so sorry, but that bold behavior can't go by unpunished!"
Kelly would attempt to sit up, fold the legs of Coco at the knees and put her arms on her back so that she would have a relaxing time to smear ice cream on the butt cheeks of her playmate, occasionally dipping with a finger into the ice cream to get a taste of it. She was not out to deal damage to her playmate and would be more than soft with the submission hold, only slapping playfully on a tight of Coco if she wiggled too long or attempted to remove her arms from her back.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:14 pm

"Ahn! Not there!" Coco playfully protested when Kelly smeared the ice cream on her butt although she didn't offer any sort of resistance.

She did try to remove her arms from her back, only to be slapped lightly on her tight as Kelly reminded her about who's the boss. Coco yelped and ceased her struggling, allowing the girl to do whatever she pleased to her body. She was enjoying this kind of treatment, being treated as a pet who occasionally misbehaved for fun. The cold on her butt made her kept wiggling her rear a few times, though, almost inviting Kelly to give her another slap.

"Grawr~" Coco growled playfully as she turned her head to the side to glance at her captor, barring her teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:36 pm

"You're not only bold, you are also wild and dangerous with that growls! Lucky you that I have the right tools for a girl like you..."
She would pick up a spoon with vanilla ice to feed Coco with the ice cream so that she would stop growling while she had an amused glimmer in her eyes that she only had to issue a command and her former opponent crossed her arms behind her back and laid still while she could lick or pick ice cream from her body at her leisure.

"You can take your hands from your back if you want, maybe you find a use for them..."
After she had finished her meal from the back side of Coco, she would attempt to turn her around to put ice cream on her nipples, crawling forward to suck and lick at her playmate.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:16 pm

"Mm!" Coco let out as Kelly feed her with the vanilla ice cream, before she giggled at her captor.

She moved her hands from her back, but only to relax them a bit while Kelly finished the ice cream from her back. Once she was turned around, Coco felt like she could guess where her captor was going to eat from next, and she couldn't be more right.

"Ahn!" she let out as the cold of the ice cream sunk into her nipples, causing her to slightly jump from the bed before Kelly slided forward and licked them. "Aahhhnn~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:33 am

After she had finished her meal from the body of Coco, Kelly sat up and put her hands on her hips, feigning a stern look.
"Hey, you're lazy! Just waiting until I make feast out of you! But ok, if it's that what you want, you'll get it..."
Her stern visage turned into a friendly face again when she turned around to sit on the breasts of Coco, pressing the arms of the former acrobat against her body with her knees looking that the other girl would be unable to reach her own bottom while she could smear ice cream on the womanhood of Coco.
"Now you'll have to wait until I am done with you..."

Last edited by 8345 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:06 pm

"Uuu... I can't get a little rest?" Coco pouted cutely at Kelly before she realized that the girl was only feigning her stern look.

She giggled and stuck her tongue out at her captor before the girl pinned her arms while doing something else to her bottom, something that almost made her jumped again. With Kelly sitting on top of her, though, she obviously couldn't do it. The former acrobat still squirmed around a bit under her captor while the girl smeared the ice cream around her sex.

"H-heeyy~! T-thatss... aahhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next