Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Old Enemies Returned (For Darius)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Old Enemies Returned (For Darius) - Page 4 Empty Re: Old Enemies Returned (For Darius)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:18 am

Heather was just going through multiple waves of pain as she was locked in that double figure four. She was completely denied of air and her legs were just aching in pain, the two holds doingtheir jobs to just keep killing Heather with the pain, jolting it through her before she heard that question. She hoped it would lead to the two letting her go, but what followed caused her face to grow pale.

"Wh..ggh-k" Heather tried to yell at them, trying to get herself out, frantically twisting and turning in their holds before she would slowly start to fade. She cursed her luck, not wanting to know what they had in store for her, but there was nothing she could do as she would slowly pass out in the double hold, finally being able to fall unconscious.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Old Enemies Returned (For Darius) - Page 4 Empty Re: Old Enemies Returned (For Darius)

Post by Darius Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:47 am

It would only take a few seconds for the dual holds to take their effect and soon both twins would begin to feel Heather's strength leave her until it was gone completely, and the girl was a limp ragdoll in their grasp. "There we go," Nha giggled and both girls would soon unwind their legs from around Heather, releasing her from both cruel submissions. "That didn't take long at all. I don't know why I expected more of a fight."

"Probably cause she talks so much shit," Sha guessed.

"Yeah, that's probably it." The twins looked the downed and sleeping Heather over and both smiled knowingly. Reaching down Sha would effortlessly pick the girl up off the ground and too her over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes, and then with their captive in tow they would walk back into the AFW building for a bit of post-beatdown fun.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:51 am

Heather fell completely unconscious in Nha and Sha's grasp as they taunted her even then. She had went down without even having much of a chance to defend herself, and that's what Heather hated about it so much. It was eating her up the entire time and now she was in the two twins' total grasp, unable to do anything as she lie there knocked out.

Tossed over Sha's shoulders, she would remain there as they brought her right back into the building she was just leaving earlier, having no idea as she slept on her shoulder what the twins had in store for her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Nha and Sha walked back into the AFW building with their sleeping captive hanging like dead weight on Sha's shoulder, and through the halls they walked, obviously having some destination in mind. The halls were deserted, most people having gone home for the night. Which was a good thing. For it was at night when the monsters came out...

Eventually the twins would come upon their intended destination, a door at the end of another hallway. Nha would open it and both would stroll inside. Behind the door was a fairly simple room with a large bed in the back. Obviously this place was used for official bed matches, but tonight it would be the site of Heather's re-education.

After walking through the door and locking it behind them Sha would dump poor Heather onto the floor, and both twins would surround her, looking down at her with malicious intent, "Well, let's get to work," Nha said with a smile, and then they would set abut stripping Heather while she slept, Nha removing her blouse and SHa removing her pants, exposing whatever she was wearing underneath. Once that was done, Nha would toss the blouse away, out f sight and out of mind, before she would retrieve something hidden in the room; a pair of handcuffs which she would quickly use to cuff Heather's hands behind her back, making her completely helpless.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:53 pm

With the two bringing her to the backstage into the room with the large bed, Heather would remain unconscious throughout the whole time they were stripping her and cuffing her. She would be down to her black lace bra and panties as she lie there on the ground, unable to do anything to defend herself from the two before she would finally start to stir a little, her eyelids fluttering before they would finally open.

"Nh..what.." Heather let out as she shook her head, trying to move her hands, finding them cuffed behind her back, causing a little gasp to escape her mouth. "H-hah!? what is.." It didn't take her long to realize she was stripped down to her bra and panties as she looked up at the two girls, her face with a deep shade of red.

"Aah...y-you gotta be kidding me...I-I swear you better..watch what you do! You're so gonna pay for this! Im gonna get you both and your idiot leader back so much!" Heather let out, the words frantically coming out of her mouth as she desperately pushed with her feet, trying to crawl away from the two.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:11 pm

After completing their work and disposing of Heather's clothes the twins would notice their prey was starting to come around. Deciding this might be amusing they stepped back and let Heather come to terms with her very bad situation once she was conscious. They were not disappointed, and it was hilarious to watch Heather try to escape from them by pathetically crawling away. "Told you we should have cuffed her legs," SHa informed her sister cheekily.

"Fine. You were right, and I was wrong," Nha grumbled, and would then march up to HEather before slamming her foot down on the girl's stomach, pinning her to the ground to stop her feeble escape attempts. "Pretty tough talk for a girl in her underwear," the blue twin would say with a malicious smile. "But I know a way to make you more comfortable..."

On that cue the twins would start to strip themselves, removing their blouses and daisy dukes to reveal quite daring pieces of lingerie, red and blue respectively. Once they were done both of them would be wearing nothing but their bras and panties, and would turn to Heather with dastardly intent...
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:24 pm

"Gaaggh!!" Heather yelled out in pain as Nha would slam her foot into her stomach, driving the air out of her as she desperately tried to free her hands to hold her stomach but to no avail. She would be pinned down on the floor by the girl before she would hear their next words.

"..What.." Heather let out before the two would strip down themselves, leaving them in that lingerie, causing Heather to blush quite deeply. "Ugh..wh...what are you planning to do?" Heather let out, quite nervous at her situation as she grit her teeth, constantly tugging at the cuffs, trying somehow to get out of them, but it was no use.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Now that they were much more comfortable in the space they had set up for themselves the now sexily clad Nha and Sha looked down at Heather in contemplation, smiling at the fearful look in her eyes. The girl truly had no idea what was in store for her. "What are we going to do to you?" Nha repeated with a smile, running her eyes up and down Heather's trembling body. "Well, for starters I'd thought we'd start out by fucking you silly. Sound good?"

Smiling at her own joke Nha would then be upon Heather, lowering herself down until she straddled the girl, but that wouldn't be the end of it. Quickly she would scoot herself up until her barely covered crotch would cover Heather's mouth and nose, leaving her eyes uncovered so Nha could look directly into them, and HEather would see the smug look of the blue twin.

Last edited by 379 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:47 pm

"Wh..what!?" It was quite obvious that that was the twins' intention, but with Nha saying it straight out, it sort of hammered it in even more to Heather. She blinked a few times, stunned at what was happening to her before she would see Nha walking towards her. "N-no!" Heather let out, trying to get herself away, but would be stopped as she girl straddled her.

Heather glared up at her, about to say something before Nha scooted up and pressed her crotch against her mouth and nose. "Mmn-Mmmmh!!" Heather let out a muffled yell, twisting and turning underneath her as she looked up at that smug look on her face, Heather's eyes widened in a panic and her face reddened.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:02 pm

"Oh, that's the stuff," Nha moaned as she pinned Heather down in a tight schoolgirl pin, her panty clad crotch pressed firmly against Heather's mouth and nose, feeling every movement down there resonate through her pussy. Slowly she would start to grind against poor Heather's face, rhythmically humping against it, using the girl as a sex object. All the while she looked deep into Heather's panic-filled eyes and smiled.

It was then Sha would come in and head for Heather's vulnerable legs. Sitting down before them she would scissor one leg between her own and then take the other in her hands. With that down she would straighten up, spreading Heather's legs apart painfully wide, almost like she wanted to break the girl like a wishbone.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next