by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 5 Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Cirno Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:08 pm

Knowing that trouble had just arrived, all Sharaiya could really think of while her warm cheeks were rubbing up against Natalia's inner thighs, was using her hands to push against those legs, trying to loosened at least one of them so she could press on to escape this lock. The Lunatic Princess was no stranger to this hold, it was something she often used on others, yet had no real escape plan when it was used against her, not to mention that Natalia did have a sexy pair of legs, yet that won't stop Sharaiya from trying to escape it.

The tightening of those limbs were quite noticeable, the rocking of Natalia's body also served to keep Sharaiya's resistance down, but just a little. Seeing no way of pushing herself free from those legs, she would try instead hold onto those legs and would seek to roll them both over, wanting to make her way towards the range of those ropes so she could grab onto the bottom one.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 5 Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Kitten Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:41 pm

Natalia tightened her legs and began to crush Sharaiya as hard as she could. She knew she didn't needed to hold back. Sharaiya was no kawaii and could surely take it all. What was more, Natalia would probably have to hit Sharaiya with all she got if she wanted to come on top of the hardy Russian beauty. Natalia was confident that if she could keep Sharaiya between her legs and crush the girl good, it was going to be a lot easier to win this battle. But Sharaiya had other plans and didn't seemed to care about how much Natalia loved to have her trapped between her legs.

Sharaiya began to roll with Natalia's rocking motion and soon the two girls were rolling towards the ropes. "Ughh nooo!" Natalia groaned when she realized what Sharaiya was trying to do, not wanting to lose her hold on the Russian cutie, but there was no way to stop it once the Lunatic Princess had started rolling and soon they were both at the ropes. "Awwww..." Natalia whined disappointed as she was told to let go her opponent. She gave Shariaya one last squeeze before letting the Princess go. The Dream then rolled away from the Princess to get back up to her feet.

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 5 QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 5 TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Though she was reminded that Natalia was not all about beauty and erotic moves, Sharaiya was not going to give in to the woman's clutches and fortunately she did not have to when the back of her right ankle managed to press down against the bottom ropes. The Russian princess managed to roll the two close to the ropes and her plan had succeeded, she was going to get freed. Off course Natalia wasn't releasing her too eagerly and she was given one last squeeze before those legs would uncoil around her head and giving Sharaiya some breathing space again, those legs had really made her feel a bit flustered, but she was not going to let the beauty get to her.

Only needing a few seconds to recover, she would press her hands upon the canvas and slowly push herself back up onto her feet, not wanting to stay down for long because she knew Natalia would just pounce on her if she made it too obvious that she was trying to recover. Instead, she went for a more sensual approach, giving Natalia a weak smile as she rose back up, bringing her hand to her warm, red cheek to gently brush it. " Mmh, really strong legs you got there, Natalia. " She chuckled, bringing her other hand up and got back into a lock up stance, deciding not to waste too much time. " I'll have to be careful, I don't want to take too much from your body unless I'm the one calling the shots. " Sharaiya need to change strategy and go for something where she could dominate Natalia without giving the woman a chance to counter.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:12 am

"Why not, Shari-chan..." Natalia said pouting. "You don't like my body?" she added teasingly as she moved closer to the Russian Princess. Natalia didn't wanted to give her opponent much room to maneuver. It was clear to Natalia that Sharaiya was a lot less dangerous on the ground than on her feet. Natalia closed in to Sharaiya, trying to keep the sexy Russian girl cornered.

"Come here, Shari-chan... lets play some more!" Natalia said as she got closer to Sharaiya, trying to quickly lock up with the Russian fighter to push her against the ropes, to then step back, grabbing one of Sharaiya's arm to whip the girl towards the ropes on the opposite side of the ring.

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 5 QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 5 TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:42 am

She knew that it would only be a matter of time before Natalia was all over her again and the Russian Princess would be forced into defense, which was confirmed rather quickly when Natalia stepped to her after those words. Sharaiya pushed hard against Natalia, but it was not enough to stop herself from behind pushed against the ropes, causing Sharaiya to look over her shoulder at the direction she was being forced towards.

She saw her chance when she was quite close towards it, deciding to turn things around! She would lean over, giving Natalia a quick peck on the lips to try and distract the woman, just so she could twist their bodies to the side and stick out her foot to try force Natalia down and make her sit back against the ropes, just so Sharaiya would try to slam her butt into Natalia's face!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri May 02, 2014 1:00 am

Natalia got ready to whip Shariaya into the ropes when she was caught by surprise by a kiss. Natalia stopped to kiss Shariaya back as she was not going to refuse it but she didn't expected Shariaya to counter so quickly. Natalia gasped surprised as the kiss was broken as quickly as it had begun and she felt how Shariaya tripped her.

"Ahhhhhh!" Natalia whined as she found herself landing on the ropes. She looked up, grabbing the ropes trying to get back up but before she could go anywhere Sharaiya was sitting down on her, pressing her butt on Natalia's cute face. "MPPPGH!" Natalia began to shake violently not sure how she had ended with Sharaiya on top like this but pretty sure she didn't liked it much, she tried to push Sharaiya away from her.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat May 03, 2014 2:21 am

Using the ropes to her advantage, she would make sure that the back of Natalia's head was pressed up against the middle ropes while her face would be buried under Sharaiya's ass. Normally she would use this kind of move on a more reliable ground, but this will have to do. She could tell that Natalia was not going to accept this for long, so she would have to make the best of it. She would grind her rear in little figure zero patterns all over Natalia's face, planting her feet down between Natalia's legs so she could try to spread them wider apart by shuffling her feet to the sides.

Her hands were still free, and she was going to use them to further play with Natalia. She brought them down, letting her hands grasp onto Natalia's breasts, giving them a soft squeeze to feel them up, then began to outright knead those popular globes between her fingertips, looking to drain Natalia not only from air but also strength by working the woman over sexually. " You do make a fine throne, Natalia.. " She teased the woman, finding this the perfect position to do so while she was multi tasking to control Natalia. " I should use your face more often! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue May 06, 2014 4:20 am

Natalia groaned and moaned, kicking her legs in the mats as she was smothered in the most humiliating way by Sharaiya. The round firm butt of her opponent was all over her face and she could barely breathe. It was certainly a delicious butt but Natalia had no intentions to stay there anymore. Unfortunately for The Dream, Sharaiya was making everything she could to further humiliate and drain her. Natalia whined as she felt Sharaiya's hands groping her perfect tits and massaging them without restrains.

The Dream's nipples were already hard and with this massage they were getting even bigger matching Natalia's arousal and making all the harder for Natalia to gather the will to fight back, but with this new position gave Natalia an idea to escape. Natalia reached for Shariaya's wrists and pulled down, leaning into the ropes to lift up her legs, trying to catch Sharaiya's head with her legs and then drag the sexy Russian fighter down, aiming to ram Shariaya's head into the mats and get that sexy butt off her face.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 07, 2014 3:15 pm

" You certainly have a nice pair, Natalia.. " Unlike other opponents who were rather blunt when it came to naming certain parts of the body, Sharaiya kept her rather elegant attitude, even when she was smothering someone with her butt while her hands were just massaging Natalia's breasts. She wasn't even trying to be rough with the woman, her touch was surprising gentle, an expert grip that let her fingertips gently press and rub into the skin of Natalia's breasts. " I'm sorry that I have to do it this way, but I can't really recall the last time I've played with your chest, you don't mind, do you? "

Apparently she did mind, even though she could feel those nipples pressing against the palm of her hands, which Sharaiya would relocate just so her thumb and index fingers would grasp onto the woman's nipples and gently pinch them. She never had the chance to use this position on anyone, and Natalia was just the most delicious target to use it on! Someone who was so used to being sexually dominant, it was time for the Lunatic Princess to give her the sensual pleasure that perhaps only Sharaiya could bring.

But then Natalia showed her flexibility by managing to bring those legs up to catch her head between them, off course the capture of her wrists had something to do with that since Natalia was pulling down on them, effectively bringing Sharaiya lower and her butt off Natalia's face, with no chance to bring that back down since she was pulled down hard and the top of her head slamming against the mat, a sharp grunt escaping the Lunatic Princess, who would roll away from Natalia and clutch her hand in pain!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun May 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Natalia gasped loudly as soon as she was able to breathe again. Her cute face was bright red from the lack of air and the embarrassment. Natalia was flustered, humiliated and quite aroused by the way Sharaiya had been handling her. Sharaiya's hands felt so good on her breasts that Natalia almost wanted them back, but as aroused as she was The Dream was one proud woman and she was not going to let Sharaiya humiliate her like that, especially not in front of a live crowd.

The Dream took some deep heavy breaths, that made her chest expand and her perky perfect tits bounce a bit. She was still shocked by Sharaiya's sensual attack. She pulled herself off the ropes and crawled towards Sharaiya, hoping the tough and sexy Russian fighter was still stunned so she would then attempt to straddle Sharaiya's back, pressing her crotch firmly on her opponent's back to then reach for Sharaiya's arms to pull them back, crouching as she tried to wrap those arms over her legs to trap her opponent in a nice camel clutch. "Puff.. Shari-chan... why are you giving me so much trouble? Behave like a good girl now or I'll have to punish you..." Natalia teased as she tried to set up her opponent for more punishment.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next