Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia Empty Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Match Type: Custom - Say My Name
Victory Conditions: Winner has to make the loser scream out the winner's name during orgasm.
Special notes: Toys scattered outside the ring to use at any time.

At long last Sharaiya was going to face someone who she considered a true rival in both beauty and skill. She had been looking for a chance to face Natalia again after their very erotic spar that left Sharaiya wanting more of the sexy Natalia but she had unfinished business to take care of first. Off course she kept in contact with Natalia and vowed that one day, they would have the sexiest match they could offer eachother because Natalia was more than just worthwhile for the Lunatic Princess, she wanted to show the girl who the better woman was and show it in a way that it would be deemed undeniable. For that however, she had to find the perfect match type where both of them would shine through and after going through her own and Natalia's matches, she came to that one thing they had in common. Both wanted their opponents to moan out their name in defeat. This was a perfect condition for them to fight under!

Sharaiya had so far had a lot of matches with sexy women that drove her towards her limits but still none of them had that certain feeling to it that Natalia had brought her in that spar and she longed to relive that feeling again and use it against Natalia, after all, Sharaiya wanted to dominate Natalia and show her that the Lunatic Princess was fit to claim her title and give Natalia a dream to forever think about it. Now she just had to focus on facing Natalia in their upcoming match that had been made for them, this special title match that Sharaiya knew both of them would enjoy so much.

Spoiler:

Having quite a collection of bikini's, one might think that Sharaiya would need some time to pick one out but the Russian beauty knew exactly what she wanted, something she had not worn yet and wanted to surprise the crowd and Natalia with. Once she was ready, she would make her way to the staff and waited for them to begin her entrance theme, she did a few good stretches just to make sure she was facing Natalia at her best, wanting nothing but the same from her sexy opponent whom she badly wanted to face right now.

Her theme started and Sharaiya did not hesitate to step out and face the crowd in her bikini, which granted her quite an amount of roars and whistles. She wasn't surprised that much though, she had been given such reactions before in previous matches where she revealed more of herself rather than her usual schoolgirl outfit. She stepped down the ramp and towards the ring, her long dark purple hair swaying the opposite direction of her hips as she made her way to the side of the ring, hopping onto it and taking a hold of the top and middle ropes to spread them vertically, just so she could seductively bend over and enter the ring one leg at a time. She walked a full circle inside the ring before she would find the turnbuckle that faced the entrance, standing in front of it with her eyes focused on the spot she would see Natalia show up, one hand upon her hip as she waited patiently for the one that would help make this match a true show.

" Let's dance in front of an audience now, Natalia.. " She whispered softly to herself, the amount of excitement that was shown on Sharaiya's usual cold face was evidence enough that she was looking forward to this, that she knew that she was going to enjoy every second of this match against the one that had so far excited the Lunatic Princess the most, licking her lips as she was almost counting the seconds of every minute!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Kitten Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Ever since winning the Hentai Championship Belt in an epic battle against none other than Akashi, Natalia had been very protective of her condition as champion. She knew the fans were dying to see her defend her title often, and she too wanted nothing but to show everybody why she was the best erotic wrestler in the world, but she also wanted it to be another epic battle like the one she had to win it in the first place. Fighting inferior opponents wasn't going to do it, she needed to find someone who was both incredibly sexy and incredibly dangerous. The fans themselves seemed to be divided over the issue of who should be contending for the title, but despite all the names that were mentioned, Natalia wasn't convinced... until the name of Sharaiya was brought to the table.

Natalia had fought this sexy Russian vixen in a private match before and although she had won, it had been one hell of a fight. What happened in the gym that day had made it obvious that there was intense chemistry between them, and Natalia knew how dangerous Sharaiya was. Natalia thought the Lunatic Princess was someone that could actually defeat her in a hentai match, and the risk of being defeated, fucked, humiliated and stripped of her title in front of a live audience and millions at home was in fact a big turn on for the blue-eyed cutie; it would make her victory ten times more enjoyable. Natalia had met with Sharaiya to arrange the match and the teasing, mocking and catty talk had got so intense that Shariaya and her had almost gone at it right there. There was definitively fire between the two and that was why they had agreed to have a match that was only going to end when one of them surrendered in the most personal and intimate way possible, by screaming the other girl's name.

Natalia took a deep breathe and tried to relax as she got ready for the match. Hearing Shariaya's entrance song and the loud reaction of the crowd didn't helped at all. Sharaiya was surely well liked by the fans and Natalia knew that although she had tons of fans, they weren't precisely loyal; they seemed to enjoy watching her lose almost as much as watching her win.

The lights of the arena went off leaving the place in complete darkness and the crowd went completely insane. Pink lasers began to spin around the arena as [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaB-7wnj5Ag:2lgrnvln]Natalia's song[/url:2lgrnvln] began to play, making the crowd roar louder and louder as the pink lasers spun around faster and faster, ending in a loud fireworks explosion in the entrance area, from which a wall of hot flames raised, and as the fire died down and the lights came back, Natalia appeared, posing with her cute sailor attire and the Hentai Championship Belt firmly wrapped around her slim waist.

Spoiler:

Natalia posed with her hands on her hips and lovely smile on her lips, winking at Shariaya from the stage. She blew a few kisses for her fans before removing the belt from her wait to raise it up above her head with both hands; letting the gold rest on her left shoulder Natalia began to walk to the ring, waving and blowing some more kissing, this time aimed at Sharaiya. She climbed up the ring steps and then slid into the ring between the middle a top rope, quickly going to her corner to climb up to the second rope and once again raise the title belt over her head. When she came down the referee was there to take the belt, and Natalia felt a shiver going up her spine as she had to hand her championship to the ref. This was it, the title was now officially on the line.

Natalia turned around to face the sexy Sharaiya, smiling cutely at her opponent to then point at the Lunatic Princess with one finger that quickly turned into a thumb down gesture, accompanied by poking her tongue too. Then Natalia picked the hemline of her sailor attire and pushed it up over her head to reveal a lovely white bikini, making the fans roar excited again.

Spoiler:

"Are you ready?" asked the cute blonde girl that was going to serve as referee. Natalia nodded and the ref wasted no time to call for the bell.

DING DING DING!

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia 6u0iRWY
Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:09 am

The moment she heard that theme of her opponent, her eyes lit up with excitement and her attention was now solely on the beauty that entered the arena. She didn't seem that dissapointed that Natalia appeared with her sailor suit. It looked quite amazing on Natalia and the Lunatic Princess took in every bit of detail that Natalia was displaying and giving out to the crowd and herself. She brushed her tongue gently over her own lips, as if already tasting the girl upon them. She brought her arms from underneath her chest and back by her sides as Natalia made her way inside, doing a few bounces and stretches to keep herself in top condition for this match but all the while her eyes would remain on the Dream, whom was putting on quite a show for everyone.

She knew that this was more than just a match for a both of them and she was not even thinking about the belt. She wasn't even here for the belt, she was here to face Natalia and prove to her that she was not only the better fighter but also the better woman. Because Sharaiya wasn't that well adjusted with submission holds, she had done some serious training to start learning them just in case a match like this would ever come to her. She was going to show the Dream that she could fight at her level and show her the many submission holds she can put the girl in. Just going through them in her mind with Natalia being the victim in each of them, made Sharaiya impatient. She did one last stretch with both her arms before her eyes fell upon Natalia's body. " I will enjoy making you mine this match. " She taunted the Dream.

When Natalia began to remove her sailor suit from her body to display the white bikini she wore underneath, the Russian beauty couldn't be more pleased with her opponent if that was even possible anymore. The stunnin girl in front of her had the full attention of the Lunatic Princess and she was going to take all of it in this match. Her thoughts aligned together when the sound of the bell went off, she wasted no time to start off the first thing that came in her mind. She wanted to get into grappling range of Natalia and show the girl that she was ready to take her on, bringing her hands up to gesture the Dream into a Test of Strength, a playful smirk appearing on Sharaiya's face. " I've been waiting a long time for this, Natalia.. I will prove that I am better than you! "

Last edited by 131 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:57 am

Natalia smirked and licked her lips as she saw Sharaiya calling her out for a test of strength. The simple gesture from her super sexy opponent was the promise of a long night of war and love, and Natalia knew that against Sharaiya she was going to have to give it all, because she was risking it all. "I've been waiting for this for a long time too, Shari-chan..." The Dream said as she stepped towards the center of the ring to meet her sexy Russian opponent, raising her hands ready to lock up. "...but I fear you are going to be a bit... disappointed when this is over and I am still the champ..." The blue-eyed cutie teased as she got closer, step by step, to her opponent until their hands finally touched. Natalia felt almost like electricity running down her arms and her spine when their hands came into contact; just being in the ring with Sharaiya was intoxicating and there was no denying that there existed a sort of special chemistry between the two girls. The crowd could feel it too and the way they roared when the two gladiatrixs finally came into contact.

"Try not to cry too much when you lose, Shari-chan..." Natalia teased as she interlocked her fingers with Sharaiya and immediately began to put pressure, pushing with her arms as she tried to bend Sharaiya's wrists back. Planting her feet firmly on the canvas, Natalia pushed her body forward, to press her firm, round breasts into Sharaiya's own magnificent orbs, letting our a soft moan when their jugs came into contact. "Mmmmm...don't worry, Shari-chan... I am going to treat you so nice once I take you back to my home as my war trophy..."

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:20 pm

Having made her way towards the beauty she was quite eager to fight, she was glad that Natalia would accept her lock up and push into her. Still, the girl's words did make Sharaiya chuckle and leant in to teasingly brush her nose against Natalia's for a little eskimo kiss, which was quite easy to do when their chests slammed into eachother. " I got this match with you. I cannot be dissapointed anymore. " Though she did want to best Natalia, her eyes were not on the belt at all but rather to dominate Natalia in her own game and to prove that she had greatly improved.

Sharaiya tightened the hold on Natalia's hands but the girl applied pressure right away, focing her arms a bit back while Natalia was starting to push harder into her though the Lunatic Princess would retaliate by going all out on Natalia, making sure their breasts mashed together. " That's funny.. " She would speak out with a soft tone to Natalia as she now brushed her lips against that of her sexy opponents. " I was thinking of doing the same thing to you after I win this match. " With that she pushed in and kissed Natalia right on the lips, pushing forward as hard as she could.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 06, 2013 10:42 pm

"oh really?" Natalia asked teasingly after breaking the kiss; she continued pushing into Shariaya, rubbing her breasts with her opponent in an attempt to dominate her tit to tit too. "Isn't it a shame you are going to lose?" she taunted, breathing into Sharaiya's lips almost ready to kiss the girl again, but keeping her lips out of reach for now. The Lunatic Princess was very strong and Natalia soon realized she couldn't overpower her like she would like, on top of that it seemed that Sharaiya was determined to win as she had taken this battle as something personal, and with their strengths and wills matched as perfectly as their bodies it soon became obvious they weren't moving much. For almost a minute their bodies looked like a statue, with their slim muscles bulging and fully tensed, their bellies rubbing together as their breasts pushed and mushroomed one another in a vicious battle for what little room was left between them. Natalia felt sweat starting to form on her brow and run down her spine. It was a stalemate and the fans started to grew anxious.

Natalia felt quite annoyed that she couldn't bully Sharaiya around like she had did before, but it was obvious that the girl had been training hard. As if it wasn't enough to have to deal with her speed and kicks, Natalia thought, quickly planning a new strategy to defeat this new threat to her reign as Hentai champion. "You are stronger than I remember..." She whispered with a smile and then she moved to her side swiftly, pulling instead of pushing and turning around to slam her hips on the side of Sharaiya, trying to get her off balance to drop her down to the mats with a hip toss.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 07, 2013 4:25 am

It was a perfect stalemate that led to Sharaiya's breasts mashing up with that of her sexy rival's. It was a pleasant feeling that she almost did not want to break but she knew that if this kept going for too long, one of them was going to think of a way to get the upperhand and she did not want Natalia to be the one. Still, the compliment made her smile back at the beautiful girl infront of her and whispered oh so softly in return. " After our heated spar.. I began taking wrestling classes, for when I get to face you again, I will surprise you with plenty of sexy holds. "

Her moment was short lived though as Natalia suddenly turned around, which made Sharaiya move into her as those hips slammed into the side of her body and managed to make her feet leaving the mat and thrown over the sexy fighter and onto her own back! She let out a soft grunt of pain as she did not expect Natalia to pull something like that though she didn't want to stay down enough for Natalia to capatilize on her, trying to roll away from Natalia and back onto her own feet. She wanted to dominate Natalia in multiple ways and she was prepared to face her head on if she had to achieve that but now Natalia might have her right where she wanted if she didn't act quick.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu May 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Natalia moved swiftly and with fluid motions, like only someone who had trained all her life to do this could. Struggling with other girls, body to body, was something so natural for her that she could do it almost by instinct; despite this, she never missed the chance to enjoy it, for it was her only true passion. She loved wrestling and she enjoyed every second of it, specially against someone as sexy and strong as the Lunatic Princess. She loved the way the bodies tangled, the shift in balance, the impact of her hips on her opponent's own, sending ripples all over her body and that divine sensation of making someone go down. Even if it wasn't a hard hit, Natalia loved that rush of sheer power she got when taking someone down.

Sharaiya made such a nice sound when hitting the canvas and Natalia loved the expression of surprise on her opponent's lovely face, but that didn't last long as Sharaiya rolled with impact, minimizing the damage. It seemed that the Lunatic Princess was trying to get back to the fighting as quickly as she could, not letting Natalia enjoy the take down. The Dream frowned cutely and rushed to Sharaiya. "no no no, Shari-chan... If I take you down, you stay down!" The Dream said as she tried to wrap her arms around Sharaiya's cute head before the girl could get fully up, trying to trap her in a collar an elbow headlock.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri May 17, 2013 4:02 am

The Russian beauty had underestimated Natalia's capabilities to actually bring her down, but she was not going to let the Dream gain a upperhand on her from there and managed to roll away from her, finding a safe distance where she could rise back up before noticed Natalia coming right after her and was about to capture her. She had to think quick, something that she was fortunately good at and remembered their warm up match from some time ago, she had to use her legs to her advantage and see if Natalia would expect her next attack.

Instead of standing full up and into Natalia's clutches, she would drop herself back down onto her back and tries to bring both feet inbetween Natalia's standing ones before she would try to kick them wide apart to each side, wanting the Dream to perform a split and land in front of her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun May 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Natalia rushed at Sharaiya trying to keep the Russian beauty on the defensive. It was the only way to deal with dangerous and fast fighters like the Lunatic Princess and her sister. Natalia knew very well how hard Sharaiya could hit and didn't wanted to have to feel that, but even with the swiftness of her movement and her aggressive lunge she wasn't able to catch the slippery Sharaiya in time. Natalia gasped as her hands grabbed nothing but air and watched in shock how the Russian beauty dropped down on her back, completely avoiding her.

The next thing Natalia felt was two kicks on her feet, knocking her legs from under her and spreading them apart. Natalia had no option but to go down and all she could do was put her hands in front of herself to ease her fall, but although that helped to minimize the damage to her upper body, her legs weren't so luckily and she landed hard on her ass doing a full split. The Dream was an extremely flexible girl that could do splits without much effort, but despite that, such a sudden move and the hard impact on the canvas stretched her hamstrings in an extremely painful way and Natalia couldn't help but moan aloud in pure pain.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next