Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 9 Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Cirno Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:15 am

There was no way Sharaiya was getting out once Natalia had constricted around her. That large amount of arrogance and confidence that the Russian beauty had gained when she had forced Natalia out of the ring had depleted fairly quickly now that Natalia was calling the shots, which quite frustrated the Lunatic Princess.

A soft moan escaped her once that hand began to play with her large chest. those soft lips now caressing her sensitive neck, directing pleasure through Sharaiya's body where there would mostly be pain thanks to the hold. Her body was starting to heat up, sweat dripping down her abs as they were forced into the fleshy torture, Sharaiya only able to endure Natalia's hold until the Dream was satisfied.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 9 Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Kitten Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:42 pm

Natalia kept tightening the hold around Sharaiya's delicious body, very much like a constrictor would around its prey. The Dream breathed heavily on her opponent's neck and continued kissing it and licking it, loving the way it felt to control such a powerful sexy fighter. Natalia nuzzled Sharaiya's neck a bit and then bite the Russian princess earlobe. "Arrogance turning into fear, Shari-chan?" Natalia teased sensing how her opponent was losing her confidence.

Sharaiya's breasts were so magnificent. Natalia was almost completely lost in the delicious sensation of her opponent's supple flesh oozing through her fingers, but The Dream wanted to touch other parts of the Lunatic Princess gorgeous body too. So she gave Sharaiya's nipple a teasing pinch and them rubbed her hand down, all the way down toward her opponent's sex, giving it a play full squeeze before she started to rub it in slow circles. "Shari-chan.... think you will cum for me?" Natalia teased with a soft whisper.

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 9 6u0iRWY
Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 9 QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 9 TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 9 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 9 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:48 pm

There was no escaping this hold once Natalia was latching on her like some sort of vampire, concentrating on Sharaiya's neck to keep the Lunatic Princess good and flustered against her, pressing back against those big, round orbs that were keeping her distracted. She wanted to resist and fight back, Natalia's haunting voice making sure that Sharaiya was not able to summon much strength to fend the woman's sexual attacks off, a moan forced out of her once those fingers were tending to her nipple, which had stiffened from excitement.

" I.. Aaah.. Do not fear you..! " She was at least vocally able to resist Natalia, though that too was very hard to do when the woman's hand now cupped and squeezed her sex, causing Sharaiya's body to tense up and squirm a bit harder. " Nnnh..! " She was already moist from the way the match had been going so far, and it was only getting more impossible with the duration, it was only going to be a matter of time before Sharaiya actually had to submit to the gorgeous woman holding her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:22 pm

"OK, Shari-chan... you don't have to fear me... but do you like me?" Natalia said teasingly as she continued working her opponent's luscious body. Natalia was so turned on right now that she couldn't stop rubbing herself behind Sharaiya. She loved how her breasts felt pressed against the Russian Princess' back and kept rubbing them up and down, letting her nipples roll against Sharaiya's sweaty skin.

Natalia had a hard time controlling her arousal and the more aroused she got the tighter she worked her victim's body. The Dream knew very well she had to make Sharaiya more aroused than she was, so she began to work her opponent's sex more intensely, going from the slow teasing to direct stimulation, massaging the Russian Princess sex in circles faster and faster. With her thumb, Natalia tried to tease around Sharaiya's clit area, a bit slower and gentler. Now that she had Sharaiya trapped Natalia wanted to drain the girl completely, and while she did that she continued kissing the Princess sexy neck.

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 9 QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 9 TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 9 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 9 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:15 pm

It was only going to be a matter of time before Natalia would have too much power over her. In this hold, it was almost impossible for Sharaiya to break free from both the pain and pleasure the Dream was delivering her, those perky breasts pressing against her back letting her know who was in control and Natalia's free hand looking to familiarize itself with the territory that was Sharaiya's body. Sweat was dripping down her body after being worked over for quite a while, forced to remain in such a position and not allowing Sharaiya to recover, who was instead moaning lowly from the predicament she was forced into. " I-I like you.. " She managed to reply without a moan, though with Natalia's thumb grazing over her sensitive clit, it was really hard to focus.

Her juices were starting to leak down her inner thighs, getting close to the peak of her orgasm and her strength was fading by the second, the Dominant dream being able to hold the Russian princess for so long only showed that she was in full control, with Sharaiya's body on display and portraying full arousal from Natalia's actions. If this kept up any longer, she would surely cum and scream out the woman's name, something that Sharaiya was very unfamiliar to! Those soft lips were all over her sensitive neck and it kept Sharaiya moaning and blushing like a innocent schoolgirl.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:26 pm

Natalia could feel that Sharaiya was close and that only made her feel more aroused. She bit Sharaiya's neck to help herself control her excitement while trying to make Sharaiya lose control at the same time. Natalia could feel it was time to go for the kill and milk a delicious orgasm out of her opponent... before she cummed herself. So The Dream tried to go deep into Sharaiya, sliding her hand down so she could slowly push two fingers into the Russian princess' sex and start massaging her from the inside. Her thumb now pushed up, going straight for the clit, trying to stimulate it directly.

"Mmmmmm Shari-chan.... you are so delicious... just say my name and I can take you home..." Natalia whispered on Sharaiya's ear as she bend the Lunatic Princess' hot body some more. Natalia didn't wanted just to please Sharaiya, she wanted the Princess to feel dominated as well by showing her how much control over her body she had.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:07 am

Pleasure and pain was a lethal doses that even Sharaiya could not endure. Being so close to her orgasm and the way the woman was bending her body to her will was something the Russian Princess always loved to use on her opponents, to bring them towards their own desire while at the same time create a submissive kind of lust for her, but now it was Sharaiya experienced it, and Natalia was doing a great job to make sure it was something that she could not struggle against.

It was only going be a matter of time, with those fingers invading her tight sex, making sure they were lubed up by Sharaiya's juices as they did their duty in bringing the Russian Princess towards her climax, standing on the tips of her toes as she did exactly what Natalia wanted, even Sharaiya being unable to hide her lust and sexual excitement once she had reached that point of bliss, reached at a much more rapid rate thanks to the combined elements of pleasure and pain. " Nataliaaaaaaaa ~!! " She screamed out with a heightened tone and sense of ecstasy, her body tensing up within Natalia's powerful hold while her legs bucked lightly, her juices gushing out to coat not only those two invading fingers, but also Natalia's hands and her inner thighs, the woman's name being moaned out with a high pitch, driven mad by the sexual pleasure that the Dream was giving her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:03 pm

There was nothing Natalia enjoyed more than conquering a strong powerful and incredibly beautiful girl like Sharaiya, and right now she had the Russian Princess in the most exquisite moment of all, something that was going to last just a few seconds and then would be gone forever Natalia herself had a hard time not cumming, but she managed to contain herself and focused on Sharaiya; she wanted her opponent to enjoy this to the maximum and she leaned in to kiss the Russian princess neck softly while she continues fingering her and massaging her body. Natalia tried to prolong Sharaiya's orgssm for as much as she could, not saying a word, letting the princess do all the noises.

Once Sharaiya's orgasm was over, Natalia slowly brought the Russian girl down, so they could both lay on the mats. She cuddled Sharaiya from behind, moving one hand to the princess chin to turn her head around so she could kiss her lips softly.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:23 pm

Sharaiya's body twitched and spasmed, thrusting forward into those merciless fingers, which extended her orgasm for a few more seconds. Her sensitive neck was kissed, her body caressed by the other hand and it looked like all the strength sapped from the Russian Princess' body, who would slump down with Natalia when she was ushered down to lay on the mat. She was cuddled, but was still too busy catching her breath, panting loudly for air until she was turned, breathing into Natalia's face before her lips were captured by Natalia's.

She tensed up slightly from the kiss, soft moans escaped her and went down Natalia's throat in a vibrating fashion, her legs lightly spread while the juices were leaking out of her pussy and down her inner thighs, her body overheated from the many holds it had suffered in, the Russian looking quite spend for the second time in her career and it was once again Natalia who managed to do it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:48 pm

Natalia tenderly wrapped her arms around Sharaiya and pulled the Russian princess even closer. With one arm she held Sharaiya's slim waist and with the other she played with the princess luscious long hair. Natalia broke the kiss for a fee seconds to look into Sharaiya's beautiful eyes and then kissed her opponent again.

Although Natalia wanted so much to get on top of Sharaiya she felt the proud Russian Princess needed sometime to recover, so she continued kissing and tenderly caressing her. Only when she felt Sharaiya's breathe had calmed down a bit did she giggled and moved her head to Sharaiya's ear to whisper softly. "You are mine, Shari-chan. "

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next