by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 2 Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Cirno Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:15 am

Her plan worked out perfectly, countering the Dream and preventing her to retaliate by forcing the girl to perform the perfect split down upon the mat. A smirk appeared upon Sharaiya's face, directed straight at Natalia, who was now right in front of her and open for a counter assault. Sure, the type of moan that came from Natalia wasn't something that Sharaiya was going for, but it was a vocal confirmation that her technique had did it's trick and kept Natalia from attacking her from her newfound position.

That did not mean that Sharaiya was going to let Natalia recover or get away now that she was directly in front of her and in pain. She would try to swing her legs around Natali's waist, trying to lock the girl in and then give a sharp twist to the side to try and force Natalia to lie onto her side and get her in a waist scissor attempt. She wanted to give Natalia a taste what it would be like between her legs.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 2 Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Natalia was still feeling the effects of that vicious drop and moved quickly to ease the pressure on her hamstrings by pushing her body up a bit and bringing her legs together, that helped ease the pain but gave Sharaiya all the time she needed to execute her next attack. "AHHHG NOO!" Natalia protested, gasping surprised as she felt Sharaiya's powerful legs wrapping around her waist. Natalia knew very well how powerful her opponent's legs where and immediately began to panic, not wanting to feel Sharaiya's crushing scissors, but the Lunatic Princess was already working the hold and before Natalia could plan an escape she was taken down to the side and Sharaiya's lethal legs began to crush her slim waist.

"no no noooo!" Natalia moaned, shaking her head from side to side as Sharaiya began to compress her supple body. Natalia placed her hands over Sharaiya's thighs and began to push down, trying desperately to push them below her waist where they would hurt less, but this proved to be extremely difficult as Sharaiya had, like her sister, some of the strongest legs in the business.

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 2 QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 2 TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:23 am

Sharaiya managed to grasp Natalia in a submission hold many do not want to be captured in when it came to the Lunatic Princess. The strong pair of legs constricted tighter against Natalia's sides as the Dream was fighting back against her thighs, rather than Sharaiya's own arms, who would use them to wrap them around Natalia's head to pull the dream closer against her. " Yes.. This is where you belong.. " She would whisper with such a seductive yet hidden dominant tone of voice, without hesitation she would try to pull Natalia's face right into her breasts to go for a smother, wanting to distract the Dream from getting her legs from the girl's sexy waist.

Natalia was one of those opponents Sharaiya loved to touch, now that she got her wish and even getting the girl into a submission hold this early on, she refused to let her legs loosen without a fight.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:40 pm

"Ughhhhh...stoooop!" Natalia moaned as Sharaiya's legs increased the pressure around her sexy slim waist. The Russian girl's thighs felt like smooth warm steel, compressing The Dream's midsection with incredible power, making the blue-eyed cutie not only lose a lot of air but to start sweating heavily. It was a very difficult position to be in and Natalia's attempts to escape by pushing on Sharaiya's killer thighs weren't having any effect. Then to made things worse Sharaiya grabbed Natalia's head and forced The Dream's beautiful face down into her cleavage.

"MPFGHHHHH!" Natalia protested blushing deeply as she felt Sharaiya's delicious breasts pressing against her face. The soft pillow-like orbs felt so delicious that it was almost tempting to stay there, but Natalia knew very well she was going to lose it all if she spent much time in Sharaiya's delicious trap; the seductive yet dominant tone in which the Russian girl spoke made it very clear what were Sharaiya's real intentions. Anyway Natalia couldn't resist the urge to lick Sharaiya's tits, lapping them like a kitten lapping its milk while she formulated a escape plan. She stopped pushing Sharaiya's legs down and instead sneaked her hands under Sharaiya's knees, to start pressing with her fingers at the underside of the Lunatic Princess knees, hoping that will make Sharaiya uncomfortable enough to get free.

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 2 QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 2 TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:36 pm

With Natalia captured in two holds, it was time to start messing with Natalia, using her legs and her breasts to subdue Natalia physically, she now tried to do so vocally, leaning down to plant a gentle kiss upon the top of Natalia's head before she whispered with a barely audible tone. " Mine.. " She uncoiled one arm from Natalia's head, the other just keeping Natalia tightly into her cleavage. With her free hand she would brush it's fingertips seductively through Natalia's hair, as if trying to soothe the girl from escaping and for a moment it seemed that it was working, with the Dream no longer struggling against her and that hot tongue stroking over the flesh fo her breast, it seemed that the Lunatic Princess was just about done with her first hold, rewarding Natalia with a soft moan to show she was doing good work on her breasts.

But Natalia had another thing in mind and that worked, those fingers pushing against the vulnerable spot in the back of her knees, which caused Sharaiya to loose the scissor hold and relieving the Dream from the trap. She tried to make the best of it though and tried to roll over, trying to force Natalia down upon her back and Sharaiya's breasts to basically flood over Natalia's face on their own. If she could not keep Natalia in a punishing hold then she would just have to decide for a smother hold in stead.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:43 am

Natalia let out a big moan of relief once she was freed from Sharaiya's powerful legs, breathing hotly against the princess breasts that continue to make it very difficult for her to suck in any air. What little oxygen she could inhale came charged with the scent of Sharaiya's delicious tits, which was both intoxicating and extremely arousing. Fighting the urge to stay there and keep licking the princess' breasts was starting to become an issue for Natalia that was becoming light headed and grew weaker and weaker with each passing second in the smother. She tried to break free and away from her opponent as soon as her waist was released, but Sharaiya moved quickly, rolling Natalia onto her back to smother her more fully now.

"MPGHHHH!" Natalia protested as her cute face was completely engulfed in Sharaiya's fleshy orbs making it next to impossible for her to breathe. The Dream realized in how much trouble she was and how badly she needed to escape Sharaiya's luscious breasts. Natalia planted a kiss right between Sharaiya's tits and then placed her hands on the heavy orbs to push them up, planting her feet firmly on the canvas Natalia pushed her hips up and tried to buck Sharaiya off her, twisting her body to the side as she ducked her head, hoping the sweat would make it easier for her to slip her head free and escape the titsmother.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:48 pm

Sharaiya was pulling out all the stops to keep Natalia in between her warm breasts, which she now used to make small circle patterns over Natalia's face to make sure she rubbed the heat and the slight amount of sweat all over Natalia's face. She knew that this position wouldn't last long, Natalia was still quite strong and it would only be a matter of time before she was removed from her so she tried to make the best of it. Her hands didn't even bother to capture Natalia's wrists and instead used them to squeeze and knead the sides of Natalia's beautiful breasts, making sure she had remember the feeling of those wondrous orbs within the palm of her hands. All the bucking and twisting were making it very hard for Sharaiya to remain upon her and would in stead find a way to humiliate Natalia further.

When those hips pushed up and those hands pushed against her breasts, she was sure that her plan would not happen right now and would eventually be forced off. Sharaiya already missed her position on top of Natalia and quickly tried to flip herself back up onto her feet to back away and give Natalia some space to get back up.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Natalia's lovely face was covered in sweat, both hers and Sharaiya's, and flushed deep red, both from the effort she had to make to breathe, the struggle to get free, and the embarrassment and excitement of being trapped under Saraiya's delicious tits. Natalia could feel how her opponent was rubbing herself all over her cute face and that made her feel even more embarrassed and vengeful, which only made Natalia fight harder to get free and, after a long struggle, she managed to push Sharaiya away.

Natalia rolled her sweaty body in the opposite direction as the lunatic princess put some distance between the two. She got to her hands and knees panting heavily and looked at Sharaiya with a cute frown. She almost immediately began to miss the warm caress of her opponents tits against her face, but the ability to breathe sure was important too. "You are SO going to pay for that!" Natalia said pointing with a finger at Sharaiya as she begun to get back up to her feet. Cleaning the sweat from her cute face with the back of one hand , Natalia then raised her hands back into a wrestling stance and began to approach Sharaiya carefully, looking to lock up with the girl again.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:16 pm

Patiently waiting for her opponent to get onto their feet, she adjusted her bikini top, which had been off angle after that warm smother she had pulled off on the famous Dream. It was still early in the match but that smother would surely leave a more mental wound on Natalia, which was she was going for, to just distract the Dream from fighting properly by making the girl worship every part of her body unti lshe could no longer fight back.

She gave the girl a teasing wink when she pointed at her and told her she was out for vengeance. " I'm sure I will. " After her opponent was up, she would join Natalia, bringing her own hands up and would accept the lock up. However, Sharaiya would immediately go for the intiative and would try to twist her body to the side in an attempt to unbalance the beautiful girl and then try to push her towards the nearest turnbuckle.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:48 pm

Natalia locked hands with Sharaiya and pushed forward, trying to force the Princess back and at the same time to press her breasts into her opponent's own bosom. Although Natalia didn't wanted Sharaiya's tits on her face again, she did wanted to feel the again. It was also a good chance to show Sharaiya how firm and perky her own tits were, as well as how hard her nipples had become from all the close body to body action. "You are going to be mine..." Natalia whispered almost romantically as she pressed against Sharaiya, but then the Princess stepped to the side and Natalia found herself off balance.

"ughhh...!" Natalia groaned as she missed a step and stumble forward. Sharaiya wasted no time to start pushing, now in the opposite direction and without any balance and the momentum against her Natalia found herself twisting her body and backpedaling as she struggle to contain the Princess, but her efforts didn't paid off and soon she felt her perky butt and back pressing against the turnbuckles as Sharaiya trapped her against the corner. "ughh... you meanie..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next