Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nadya vs The Little Devils

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Nadya vs The Little Devils - Page 6 Empty Re: Nadya vs The Little Devils

Post by luffy316 Mon May 18, 2009 6:30 pm

Lily eeped as the gymnast's legs clamped over her, Cassie's moans a slightly echoing sound in her position.

"Th-th-thank... you..." Cassie cooed, her bathing suit offering little resistance from her fingering. She cried out from the slap

"CUTER!?" Lily fumed from between her legs. "We're TWINS! I'll show YOU cuter..." She would do her best to ignore the pressure on her head and shove her face in deeper, engaging her lips and tongue with a vengeful passion on Nadya's womanhood, Cassie's excited pinching of her nipples growing tamer but still contributing.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 19, 2009 3:16 am

Nadya gasped as the pleasure intensified between her legs, which only made her clamp tighter. "Ahh!! Y..you didn't let me finish... Your sister is cuter, but you're definitely sexier, Lily... combined you two are just... ooohhn... irresistable..." She cooed while continuing to finger Cassie. "Hmmm... turn around on me, darling, I want to taste you so bad..." She requested from Cassie.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue May 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Cassie's eyes were half-closed in ecstacy, glancing back at her opponent. "Y-yea?" She shivered, but turned as she'd requested. She removed one of the multiple buttons over her strap-collection of a costume. The master one, as well, making it loose enough to pull straight off and expose her vaguely plump young body.

"Everything's sweet about Cassie," she said with a little smile, still partly lost in her own arousal as she shimmied slowly forward to rest her pussy against Nadya's lips, squealing softly just from the contact.

"Nnngh... not falling... for that... cover up..." Lily grunted, trying to fit her hands between her cheeks and the legs to relieve some of the pressure and let her tongue explore her soaking pussy more freely. She could only half-moniter what Cassie was up to, but whatever it was, it was clearly working well. She could taste her flow increasing, the sweet nectar filling her mouth with each long teasing lick.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 19, 2009 7:54 pm

"Unnhh... it.. it's not a cover up.. honey..." She said down to her, hoping to squeeze Lily enough to make her pass out before she came, and looked up at Cassie with a smile, stroking her outer thighs before sliding her tongue out to lick at her sex, flicking her tongue over her cute button of a clit, doing a small dance with her tongue over the sensitive piece of flesh. It was going to be close. She could get Cassie to cum, for sure, but Lily might finish Nadya off afterwards if she didn't pass out from the headscissors. It was all coming down very close, Nadya half hoping to beat both of them as she slid her tongue deeper into Cassie. "Mmmnnn,.... you taste so good..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun May 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Lily growled persistantly, nuzzling as far as her little lips and tongue could manage and wriggling her tongue into Nadya's depths. She was set on proving herself now to the gymnast, conserving her breathing by pouring her breaths over Nadya's pussy lips as she did.

Cassie's breathing became a rapid succession of squeaks and squeals, bouncing up and down on Nadya's lips with her eyes drooping half shut. Her soft thighs yielded slightly at her touch, and she spread her legs wide. Her body quivered like a living vibrator. "Uhhhh-h-h-hhn." She'd throw her head back, letting her hands reach up and squeeze her vaguely plumping breasts and pinching her nipples. She would burst with a piercing shriek, falling forward so that her belly covered Nadya's face and she dug her little fingers into the mat. She'd wail anxiously as her tight young pussy squirted a fine stream over her face. "Nyaaaaa... ohhh, I looooove losing," she cooed, laying limp on her opponent.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Nadya cooed up at Cassie after she orgasmed, patting her rear for a bit. "Mmm... you're eliminated... I'll come back to you later.." She said,gently trying to roll her off. If she did, she would try to reach down for Lily's hair and pull her up so they were facing each other. "Now it's your turn." She would say, before she arched her hips up into Lily's to bump clits with her, hoping Lily would get the hint of the challenge she was offering to her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun May 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Cassie was rolled lazily, eyes partly open and looking like she was napping. Lily wasn't able to put up much resistance from the pull, grunting meekly but thrusting back at the second pump. She was proud enough not to turn the challenge down, but not quite enough to fight fair if things got iffy. She'd thrust her tiny breasts up against Nadya's, matching her nipples for lack of breast meat to compare. A gleam whisked across her eyes as she looked defiantly into Nadya's, though her lip quivered with arousal now and then as she licked some of Nadya's fluids from her lips.

"Mine's better," she huffed softly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Nadya smirked a little at Lily's statement while sitting up a bit to smother her breasts against Lily's, and then she would part her legs slightly to let Lily slide herself between her legs.

"Mmm.... we'll see honey..."

She replied, although she was already pretty wet from how much Lily had licked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun May 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Lily was a bit short on breath, but she'd been comparatively spared by Nadya's sexuality while Cassie had soaked it up like an adorable sponge. "Good sister..." she congratulated mentally. Cassie just rolled gently and hummed happily on the mat not far off.

Nadya thrusted upward, compensating her height and smaller womanhood while also prodding more directly into Nadya's clit. Her flowing precum ran over her own petit pussy, making her twitch anxiously as she tried to keep her rhythm against the clearly more experienced opponent. Lily would wrap her legs over Nadya's thighs as well, trying to brace herself and keep Nadya from positioning herself better, but she could very well be flexible enough that it wouldn't do much.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 24, 2009 5:39 pm

(You lost me there...)

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next