Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko) - Page 6 Empty Re: Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:55 am

Janet was certainly in a rough spot right now. The Lakota girl was just about out of options, with all of her limbs tangled up in the torturous hold that Aoko had her locked into. She was at the redheaded girl’️s mercy, and it seemed as if the actress wasn’️t willing to play nice. Of course she isn’️t, Janet thought miserably. The dumb bitch has been nothing but rude ever since the start of our match.

“You…y-you deserved it!” Janet screamed, little tears beginning to form in the corners of her eyes as she continued to endure this sort of punishment. She squeezed them shut, shaking her head frantically as she hoped for a miracle. But it wasn’️t coming. When she opened her eyes again, she could see that they weren’️t alone any more—a few of the other convenience store patrons were peering down the aisle at them, along with a couple clerk girls who had come to see what the screaming was about.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko) - Page 6 Empty Re: Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:39 am

Aoko herself was starting to notice all the people that was appearing all around the two beautiful women who were fighting in the middle of the store, it wasn't strange at all the people were approaching and looking on at the lovely ladies tussling, the strange part was why the two beauties were fighting in the middle of a store. Regardless of the people and how things were going, Aoko had no intentions of letting go of Janet until she quit and begged for forgiveness or just begged. Aoko seriously had no intentions of going easy either as she tried to torture Janet as much as possible. D-deserved it ??! How stupid is this bitch? That's it! I tried to be nice! Then I tried to do the whole fun rival thing....but if this is how this rude bitch wants to do it...Then fine by me!

With that though Aoko felt that it was time to put and end to Janet, seeing as the girl seemed to be in a hellish amount of pain, " I deserved it ? IF so then you deserve this!!!" Aoko let out as she would attempt to keep cranking up the hold more and more, " You should give up now! Unless you want to get a broken arm!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:19 pm

“N-no!” Janet screamed, continuing to wiggle frantically and try to somehow get free of the torturous hold. But it was becoming more and more difficult to hang on and keep from screaming, and now that a crowd was beginning to gather, watching them from both ends of the aisle, the element of embarrassment was added, as well. And Aoko seemed to be getting meaner. The whole experience was just more than the Lakota girl was able to take. “I…ah-a-ah…”

She squeezed her eyes shut as a few rogue tears dripped down her cheeks. “I…g-give up! J-just let go of me, you bitch!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:59 am

Aoko wasn't usually someone that would resort to this kind of treatment as she was doing to Janet right now, but a part of her couldn't help but both want to teach the girl a lesson and at least assert herself as somewhat dominant, something that so far had been clearly been better done by Janet so far, even though the two of them seemed to be somewhat even in fighting. But now though Aoko did have a good hold on Janet and with the crowd was gathering like it was, it seemed as if Janet wasn't going to be able to get off with an easy quiet defeat though, which of course partially made the Aoko feel a bit bad for Janet, but it was too late to really do anything about it anymore.

The Actress of course soon heard Janet give up and saw the girl's face with those tears streaming down like they did, which caused Aoko to let go of Janet, uncurling them form their position as she would let try and push Janet away a bit from her as she let go of the girl and then move up to her feet. the beautiful Aoko would shake her head a little and then start to walk away, she went up towards a cash register on her way out and would talk a bit to one of the workers. " I'll pay for any damages here, and for the goods that have been messed up...just let her be a bit." Aoko would say to the worker as she then gave him a card to her agent and would then proceed to leave the store and Janet behind her, just wanting to get this fight and experience out of her mind for now, it might have been a victory over Janet, which felt good but it still wasn't something that made her all super happy, small joy compared to how shallow it felt.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:48 pm

As Aoko let go of her and walked away, Janet curled up into a ball and covered her face until the tears stopped flowing. After such an even fight, she felt absolutely humiliated by her loss, especially in front of a crowd of seemingly dozens of people. She breathed heavily, her chest pressing against the cold floor. Her limbs were beginning to ache. The fight had definitely taken its toll on her—physically and emotionally.

Slowly, the Lakota girl got to her feet. She was already regretting what had happened here today. At first, she might have overreacted a little upon seeing Aoko. She recognized that. But then, the redheaded actress took things way too far, and allowed them to spiral out of control, resulting in this. Janet grunted angrily as she pushed through the crowd and left the store. She had tried to be nice to Aoko, and had thought that maybe they could be friends—or at least rivals on good terms—but, obviously, the other girl didn’️t care for that.

Janet was going to see her again, and she was going to crush the redhead. But she would need to do some training first…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6