by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

store encounter

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

store encounter Empty store encounter

Post by dragonswill Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:29 am

looking though the items of a store Del smiled as she was looking for cloths to wear, wearing a jade shirt and jeans. seeing as her afw paycheck and maid salary gave her alot more money then she would have normally. walking to the shirt Del would go through them to see what would look good on her. " hmm this or maybe this?" she asked herself not able to decide between a pink shirt with a white bunny or a white button up shirt .

Back to top Go down

store encounter Empty Re: store encounter

Post by TheWamts Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:41 am

Rosie poked her head around, she had come to the realization that she hadn't packed nearly enough clothes. Her paycheck had come through, and there was (a lot!) more than she had expected, even rookies got a lot of money here, it seemed.

Which was just as well, her sense in fashion led her making for beelines to the more expensive side of clothes all the time. At the moment, she was trying to choose between a pink shirt with a kitten design and a pink collared blouse. "Mmm... hey, which one suits me more?" She decided to ask the other person who was browsing nearby, she looked like she could speak English and had a decent taste in clothes.

store encounter SAdcZrMstore encounter MVRLLQmstore encounter I82ome3store encounter UAjmKPCstore encounter MAai8oKstore encounter SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:27 am

Del was thinking abit and her train of thought was interupted when someone asked her about what she should pick, Looking at the girl and the shirts she asked about Del thought. "hmmm i say the kitten one it looks very cute what do you think of these tho?" Del said and asked showing her the shirts she couldn't decide on.

Looking at the girl Del thought she looked cute and wonder if she was in AFW like her and couldn't help but ask, "are you in the AFW to? oh and my names Del." she said with a smile as she waited for the girls reply .

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:37 am

"Hmm.... well, pinks the best colour, but both would look pretty cute on you." Rosie had to look up to match the other girl's gaze, but she was pretty used to it by now. "Oh! How'd you guess? I'm kinda a newb, but lil' Rosie here's gonna show she can take on everyone!" She claimed with a lot more confidence than the result of her first, awful match reflected.

"Haha, so... Del, you shop here often? First time coming here myself." Rosie took a closer look at the kitten shirt as she talked, although she was focusing on the conversation, she had the bad habit of looking away while talking.

Last edited by 12001 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

store encounter SAdcZrMstore encounter MVRLLQmstore encounter I82ome3store encounter UAjmKPCstore encounter MAai8oKstore encounter SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:08 am

"Really then I guess I'll buy both then." Del smiled and looked at Rosie and giggled softly "Well I think this store is for wrestlers only so I had a guess. My names Del nice to meet you Rosie." Del smiled at her and kept looking for other cloths. "Well yes this is my first time being in this store but my check was so much I couldn't believe it hehe so I figured I could go and buy some things mostly clothes." Del said as she looks around still being mindful of Rosie when she speaks.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:24 am

"Mmhmm... I sorta figure that anyone with as much money to spend as us would splurge." Rosie said, a bit absent-mindedly while looking through several designs, picking up a few, most of them being - as one might expect - pink.

"Wwweell... I'm not reeeally a wrestler, I mean, I did have my match and all, but I kinda blew it. Then again, she was like... eight times my height and ten times my weight, so... Yeah, no chance, you know?" Rosie was still a little sore after what had happened with that lunatic of an Australian. But whatever, she'd get over it, maybe get a win or two against slightly fairer-sized opponents. "How 'bout you, hmm? Any big success here? Am I talking to a big shot or anything?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:37 pm

"Yeah your right with the amount of money we got form our match its okay to spend some of it on things" Del replyed and looked at some white shirts picking our a nice pure white one and then a dark pink skirt.

"that's to bad was she a fiction girl cause if she was then it wouldn't have been a fair fight in the first place." Del said patting Rosie shoulder and gave her a small smile. " that's whats training is for tho right." Del said but then went quite being ask if she had any successes with her matches. "well no I haven't but they were close matches i guess but I'm disappointed to have lost my matches..." Del said looking away

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 pm

"Mmhmm... ooh, that's pretty nice." She looked up, seeing the pink skirt Del was picking out. "Any one of those that's my size?" even as she asked, Rosie was already looking for one.

"Yeah, full Friction. She kept talking on about being Chinese, and she had a terrible kangaroo accent." Her stereotyping was pretty bad. "Oh well... I guess we're in the same spot then. But we'll win some, eventually." Del seemed like a much nicer person than Jocelyn. Or maybe that was just how people were outside the ring. Maybe Jocelyn was actually a great person who helped out in soup kitchens between matches.

At that, Rosie started laughing at her mental image, which might end up seeming rather rude to Del.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:37 am

Del thought that the pink shirt she picked out looked very nice and looked at Rosie "oh um let me see" Del helped out looking for the same shirt having no luck finding an other one. "i think this might be the last one.." Del said.

Laughing to Rosies comment about someone with a Kangaroo accent she wonder who it was but never met anyone like that be for. "Yeah well better luck next time tho maybe you might fight someone in your League."She tried to be optimistic and nodded in agreement " yeah just have to keep fighting and get better right?" she smiled but wondered why did Rosie laughed and started to think if she was laughing at her.

"Whats so funny Rosie?" she asked looking at her getting a bit annoyed now for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:58 am

"Ahhaah... nothing, nothing. Don't worry about it." The way she said certainly wasn't the polite way of talking. "Sorry, just... Ahh, you wouldn't get it." Rosie then turned away from Del, back to looking at the clothes. She didn't quite catch the frustated tone, or maybe she did, but either way, it seemed kinda like Rosie was brushing Del off. "Hey, Del? You think you could take me in a fight?" She asked, mostly just to fill in the silence.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next