Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jaystar, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:53 am

Janet grunted as Aoko pressed her face forward, smacking her forehead against the Native American girl’️s. But Janet was not going to back down against her redheaded foe, and so she pressed forward as well, the space between the two growing smaller and smaller as they argued.

“If you think that I fell first, you’️re crazy,” Janet scoffed, when Aoko contradicted her. “I saw the match too, and it’️s obvious that my punch hit you and your glove only hit me once you were already on the way down. Everyone you talked to must have been just an obsessed fan of yours looking to make you feel better about yourself. Because it was obvious to every single person there that I was the better boxer and you were the biggest loser!” She would bring her finger down hard into Aoko’️s breast. “So deal with it! I beat you then, and I could beat you again!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:24 am

Aoko's and Janet's face pressed against each other tightly as the two of them would simply stare each other down for a few seconds, it seemed as if neither of them wanted to back down and that was just fine for Aoko as she had to intention of ever doing so against Janet.

" You must be joking! I watched the match, I hit you first ! You went down and smacked me in the face as I took you down! After which I was still on my feet for at least a second before tumbling down! Meaning that I never went down before you! I only fell after you were already down!" Aoko let out as she felt Janet press her finger even more against her breast, making Aoko do the same against Janet. " The only people you asked was probably your girlfriend who just didn't want you to feel like the loser wannabe boxer that you are!" Aoko let out before she would lean in real closer and say " I'm the better boxer and I can prove it anytime!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:45 am

“Mmmmgh!” Janet groaned as her redheaded rival pressed her finger harder into her breast. She was not going to let this loser treat her like this! “I’️ll tell you what,” Janet would begin, bringing her other hand up to pinch Aoko’️s cheek as a mother might pinch the cheek of a child. “Why don’️t you go and get everyone who told you who won, and I’️ll get everyone who told me I won, and we’️ll see whose army wins in a fight, okay? Although I’️m not sure that the four idiots you could get would qualify as an army…”

She let go of Aoko’️s cheek, and instead used the hand to shove the actress away. “Or, here’️s a second idea,” the Lakota girl continued. “If you think that you could prove you’️re the better boxer, why don’️t you try to do that right now? I don’️t think I can wait until our next match for a chance at kicking your ass, Aoko.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:24 am

Janet was really driving Aoko over the edge with the way she was acting, there was no way she was going to take any kind of back talk from the girl she felt she had beaten in their match. With that though Aoko soon got a Feeling of Janet taking a hold of her cheek and pinching it. "Owowowoo..." Aoko let out as she got to her Janet's idea, all she got from it was a scoff out of Aoko's mouth.

But when Janet finally let go and pushed Aoko back, the fiery red head couldn't take it anymore and soon enough grit her teeth and attempted to rush Janet, going down low as she did with an attempt to spear Janet's gut hard, driving her shoulder into it as she would try and drive Janet down onto the floor with a strong attack. " FINE!!! I'll kick your ass just like I did in our match Janet-chan!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:50 am

Janet was just itching for a fight. She wanted to kick Aoko’️s ass in front of plenty of witnesses, so that she could finally get the monkey of their double knockout off of her back. When the redhead lunged for her, trying to spear her in the gut, Janet was ready, throwing out her arms and catching her foe before she could be knocked to the ground. Then, trying to use Aoko’️s own momentum against her, Janet would spin around, trying to throw the sexy actress into the shelf full of bread and crackers next to which they had been arguing.

“Kick my ass? I beat you all the way around that ring, and I’️ll do it again!” Janet retorted, putting her fists up. “You just hope there’️s no paparazzi around here to document your humiliation, little miss actress!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:42 am

Aoko was caught by Janet as she tried to drive the girl back but instead got flung around. But that wasn't it for the actress as she quickly slipped her arms down to take a hold of Janet by the back of her thighs as she was flung around like she was and following her throw she'd pull back on those arms and attempt and flip Janet down onto her back, pulling the girl's legs out from under her as she would attempt to down Janet as payback.

" Hah! That's rich! I'll beat you as badly as I beat you in the ring! You know it and I know it! Now get your ass up off that floor!" Aoko let out as she would move her fists up and move into a ready position to start fighting, ready to try and kick Janet's ass as best she could in this unconventional location.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:59 am

When Janet had turned Aoko’️s attempt at spearing her into a flinging against the shelves, she thought that she had really gotten a jump on her redheaded foe. Before she could react, however, Aoko was on the offensive once again, grabbing her thighs and pulling her legs out from under her, sending the Lakota girl crashing to the floor. “Ow!” she yipped, landing hard on her ass on the cool tile.

“Rrrr…you’️re going to pay for that, you bitch!” she growled, leaping to her feet as she saw Aoko assume a fighting stance. She would put her fists up, taking slow steps towards her rival, intent on teaching this girl a lesson she would never forget. “I’️ve already proven that I’️m a better boxer than you!” she taunted. “Now I’️ll show you how a real girl streetfights!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:14 am

Aoko could only grin a bit as looked on at Janet as her rival was starting to push herself up onto her feet, all Aoko could do was grin a bit as she heard what the girl was saying, all Aoko could do was put her hands up and place herself into a ready position for Janet to come at her. All she got to see was Janet moving into position for a fight and then heard what the girl said to her.

" Tch! You're a half assed boxer that I beat with no sweat!! and It's time I showed you that for real!" Aoko shouted out and put her arms up, she began to bounce gently from left to right and would then start to slowly move up towards Janet, ready to get this fight started.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:04 am

“I pounded on you for almost that entire match! You got in a few lucky punches towards the end and managed to force the draw. That’️s not going to happen again, bitch,” Janet hissed, as she and Aoko closed on each other, their fists raised for what was sure to be a ferocious contest of strength and stamina. The Lakota girl would begin to bounce from her left to right foot as her opponent did the same, looking for an opening through which she could get the advantage over Aoko.

The two had been lucky so far—their little disagreement had not yet been spotted by any other patrons of the convenience store, or by any member of its staff. If it got too violent, though, they were sure to be noticed sooner or later, and Janet, for one, did not want her little revenge session interrupted by anyone.

When she got close enough, Janet would try to throw a hard right hook to Aoko’️s jaw. “Haaa!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:49 am

" Oh ? doesn't that mean that you got weak punches ? My few punches took you out easily and with all your advantage she still couldn't beat me ! That's weak of you skank! " Aoko let out as she watched Janet do very much the same thing she did only after she did, which gave the actress another idea on how to mess with Janet. " Look at you! Still copying me to try and become even half as good. Too bad that ain't gonna work on me." Aoko spoke with a confidence in her voice.

When Janet came in closer and closer Aoko watched carefully and saw that punch come at her, she quickly attempted to dodge to the side and attempt to throw a faint punch up towards Janet's face, but stop it before it hit and pull it back, as she did that though she would attempt and shoot up her leg in order to try and catch Janet at her side with a sharp body kick, attempting to hit home against the lower ribs of Janet's left side with a right kick.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next