Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko) - Page 5 Empty Re: Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

Post by Daaharu Sat May 18, 2013 7:42 am

Janet was pleased with the reaction she got out of Aoko with that hit, although the bag didn’️t seem to stun her so much as simply irritate her a little bit more. The Lakota girl was definitely starting to get riled up. The longer this little skirmish went on, the more it was beginning to seem like a full-blown war. Starting off with a simple exchange of catty remarks, it had escalated to a veritable brawl, with both girls utilizing the food on the shelves surrounding them as weapons with which to beat the other into submission. Neither seemed to be willing to give in, or even to suggest that perhaps a convenience store was not the ideal venue for their fight.

“Get up, I said!” Janet insisted, putting one hand on her hip as she buried the other in Aoko’️s hair. “Stop worrying about your stupid, ugly tits and fight me!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko) - Page 5 Empty Re: Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:40 am

Aoko rubbed her breast a bit in an attempt to try and make the pain go away, the pain that Janet let out, something that had certainly gotten the the red headed actress to try and get back into the fight, but right now it didn't seem like that was going to be easy. When the lovely Lady Lakota took a hold of Aoko by her hair the actress grit her teeth and would glare up at Janet, she couldn't help but try and think of some way to get payback at Janet and would try and do so by swiftly trying to push herself up onto her feet and shoot one arm up in an attempt to send a powerful uppercut to the underside of Janet's left breast, and then try and push Janet back into the shelves with a quick but powerful shove.

" SHUT UP! STOP PULLING ON MY HAIR! BITCH!" Aoko shouted out as she started to get slightly pissed off at Janet, more so than before.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:32 am

Janet’️s period of dominance was quick, just as all of the periods of dominance that each girl had had before it had been. Aoko would jump quickly to her feet and throw her fist upwards, connecting hard with Janet’️s breast. The Lakota girl would cry out as her bosom was battered, and was helpless to resist as she was pushed up against the shelves by her lovely redheaded opponent as the girl loudly demanded that she stop pulling on her hair.

“Hmmph! Make me!” Janet scoffed, wiggling her arms out from beneath Aoko’️s so that she could launch her next attack against the actress. Grabbing a lollipop from the shelf next to her, Janet would shove it into Aoko’️s hair and spin it around, trying to wrap the luscious red locks tightly around the sugary treat. If she could do that, Janet would then use the candy to yank her foe’️s hair painfully from one side to the other, sticking her tongue out at Aoko defiantly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:49 am

As Aoko shoved Janet back into the shelves and managed to get a bit of a quick upper hand over the girl...or rather not upper hand as much as a momentary chance to try and get Janet away a bit so that she could take a moment to recover. Even so it didn't seem as if that worked out very well, as Janet quickly grabbed a hold of Aoko's scarlet colored hair and began to wrap it up with a lollipop, and soon enough began to pull and tug on the lovely actresses hair with that lollipop.

" AAaah! Aaaagh!!! LET GOO!!!" Aoko shouted out as the tugging on her hair was really burning at her scalp and just making the actress even more mad than she already was. As such she would quickly attempt and move her hands up to Janet's face and attempt to rake her nails across Janet's eyes and follow that move up by attempting to quickly shoot her leg up off the ground in order to attempt and hit Janet with a quick knee shot to the girl's stomach.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Janet didn’️t like being forced up against the shelf, and her painful pulling of Aoko’️s hair with the lollipop was an attempt to force the scarlet-haired actress to let her go. Unfortunately, it didn’️t quite work out that way for Janet. After a few seconds of furious yanking, the Native American girl would find herself in for a world of pain, as Aoko’️s claws came up and dug into Janet’️s face, raking across the Lakota’️s eyes and leaving a series of harsh red lines running down from her forehead to her cheeks. Janet let out a blood-curdling scream and would immediately let go of Aoko’️s hair, trying to push her away. Unfortunately, before she could do that, the actress kneed her in the stomach, and Janet sunk to the floor, a few rogue tears streaming down her face as she covered her wounded eyes with one hand and cradled her battered tummy with the other.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:53 am

Aoko seemed to have gotten quite pissed by the hair pulling that Janet had been doing and it seemed as if she was in no mood to play nice anymore, she watched Janet cough out as she kicked up into the girl's stomach with her knees. Aoko quickly pulled out the large lollipop from her hair as she then would attempt and raise her first and clasp them together in order to attempt and bring them down hard for a double axe handle strike down onto Janet's head, attempting to bring Janet down onto the floor and give her a few seconds so that she could try and show Janet what happened when you pissed of the lovely actress and just why that wasn't a wise thing to do. It was pretty clear that Aoko was fuming with anger, her breath was heavy and but she still stood as strong as she could.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Janet was already reeling from the knee to the stomach and the fingernails raking across her eyes, and was totally vulnerable to her rival’️s next move. She let out a loud yell that was surely heard by the store’️s patrons in neighboring aisles as the redheaded actress brought her two hands crashing down onto the top of her head in an axe handle strike. “Oooaah!” she gurgled, her knees hitting the tiled floor hard, her body slumping back against the shelf behind her. She was definitely stunned after that brutal combination of attacks from Aoko. The Native American girl would wrap her arms around her foe’️s legs and fall forward, trying to bring her down to the floor as well. If she couldn’️t, she definitely looked to be in a bad situation.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:36 am

Aoko grit her teeth a bit as anyone close to her could almost hear how they were grinding against each other, the look on the actress face was one of pure anger it seemed, something one rarely saw on the beautiful Aoko who most of her time always were kinda of happy and such, though the rare moments when she actually did get angry had their moments and there were usually moments were she became rather serious in all matters, and this one was no different. Aoko had sort of snapped by Janet's constant hair pulling and of course the earlier breast attack had led to this as well.

It didn't take to long after the double axe handle for Janet to fall down and soon enough fall forward towards Aoko's legs. The scarlet witch quickly tried to move out of the way to let Janet fall down towards the floor instead, and following the would try and use her foot to try and roll Janet over onto her back. " I'm gonna make you regret all of this." Aoko let out under her breath, speaking through semi clenched teeth, as she would try and lean down and grab onto Janet's legs. The Actress would then try and bend the Lovely Lady Lakota up a bit, trying to almost roll her up as she would spread the girl's legs and Aoko would try and slip one of her legs between those lovely legs and place her foot down near the side of Janet's head. With that Aoko would attempt and cross Janet's legs and follow that by tucking the ankles of the crossed legs down in under her armpit. Her other arm would lean down in an attempt to grab a hold of one of Janet's arms as she would try and pull it up a bit before trying to drop herself back and roll back, trying to bend Janet up as she herself would attempt to grab onto the wrist of that arm of Janet's with both hands, still trying to keep the locked legs in under her armpit as she would move her legs up, one in under the armpit of the arm that Aoko had a hold of and the other was the foot by Janet's head, she would attempt and interlock her ankles behind her opponent's head and lock in a sort of triangle lock hold.

With all this it was clear that Aoko was not willing to play anymore as she attempted to lock in her Critical finishing move on Janet, a dungeon lock submission hold move that the Scarlet witch had apply appropriately named the Scarlet Lock!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:50 am

If Janet hadn’️t been stunned by her rival’️s brutal attacks, she would have fought tooth and nail and probably found a way to stay out of the other girl’️s painful finisher. Unfortunately, she realized the peril just a few seconds too late, and her move to escape was woefully insufficient, as Aoko grabbed her legs and put her into the painful Scarlet Lock. “Ooaah!” Janet hollered, pounding a fist against the floor. She rocked back and forth, trying desperately to find a way out, but her chances were certainly looking grim. In a matter of fifteen or twenty seconds, she had gone from having the advantage to being in an all but hopeless situation.

“A-ah…ah…let me go!” she demanded, with another anguished cry.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:02 am

Aoko couldn't help but keep a determined and angry scowl on her face, her eyes narrowed as she looked up at Janet's face and kept the girl locked into the hold, doing as much as she possibly could in order to put a great deal of hurt on Janet's arm in the arm submission, as well as squeeze with her legs as hard as she could around the girl's neck, arm and shoulder. It was clear to anyone who saw this that Aoko had no intention of going easy or letting Janet off the hook in any way at all, she was dead serious on making the Lovely lady Lakota go through as much pain as the Scarlet witch could put her through and that of course made it look like this fight had escalated a bit more yet again.

" Let you go?! Like Hell I am! You wouldn't let go! So why should I?" Aoko snapped at Janet as she would grit her teeth and try and pull back even more on Janet's arm, trying to hyper extend it and then twist and bend it at an unatural angle to try and get the most amount of pain to course through that arm.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next