Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

HIAC-Maid Battle Extravaganza! (Heather vs Rei)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

HIAC-Maid Battle Extravaganza! (Heather vs Rei) - Page 3 Empty Re: HIAC-Maid Battle Extravaganza! (Heather vs Rei)

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:37 am

Rei grinned as she panted trying her best to put pressure on Heather a sshe bared her weight on her shoulders. Beads of sweat trickled down from her forehead, she was confident she had Heather right were she wanted. Her celebration was short lived as Heather reached in and raked her eyes with her nails!

"UAahahhhhhHH!" Rei was forced to release Heather dumping her body behind her as she fell onto one knee pressing her palm against her eyes. She panted profusely as she whimpered in pain. Still, Rei was utterly furious Heather would do that to her. She was going to teach her a lesson she would never forget. Her eyes were watering from such an assault, she would slowly bring her hand away from her eye,

"You....Yooou will pay for that!" Rei said absolutely furiously as she squeezed her hand into a fist.

Rei slowly got up, as she luckily closed her eyelid before Heather's nail made contact. A few scratches lay across her face but nothing too serious.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

HIAC-Maid Battle Extravaganza! (Heather vs Rei) - Page 3 Empty Re: HIAC-Maid Battle Extravaganza! (Heather vs Rei)

Post by TiefBlau Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:45 am

Heather groaned out as she would fall off Rei's shoulders, landing on the ground as she would slowly push herself up. She arched her body a bit, rubbing her back as it pulsated in pain. She shook her head as she could tell how pissed Rei was at what she did. Heather had to let it go though as it was something she felt she had to do to stay in the match.

She would dust off her outfit a bit before she would hear Rei's words, causing her to grin. "Is that right? We'll just see about that." Heather let out, narrowing her eyes as she clenched her fists.

She charged at Rei, trying to wrap her arms around her waist and attempt to run her straight into the cell wall just as Rei had done to her before, but trying to ram her back into it instead.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Rei grit her teeth as Heather grinned at her but she couldn't help but grin back. This didn't diminish her anger strangely but rather enhanced it. However, the cosplay fighter hesitated a moment to catch her breath. This was because Rei wasn't the powerhouse type and wasn't really used to attacks like the backbreaker. The execution of her attack was somewhat sloppy so she needed to utilize a bit more strength than a powerhouse user would use.

"It's a promise..." Rei insisted before she blinked as Heather ran at her.

"Ahhh!!" Rei let out a sharp cry as her back met the fence walls of the cage. Feeling the air rush out of her as the entire cage wall trembled from the impact of the collision, she would slump against the fence if Heather let her be. Pathetic as this was, the cold sting of the steel cage was something Rei just wasn't used too. With one eye open, she glared at Heather but was unable to do much of anything but bide her time.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:19 pm

As Heather slammed Rei hard into the cell wall, she let out a little satisfied sigh, grining wide afterwards. If she could just keep on Rei from this position and keep dealing damage to her she was sure that she would end up being fine in the end. She gripped the cage and would push herself up against Rei, their bodies pressing together.

"Asked for the wrong match Rei. This is MY world here." Heather let out, grinning as she did. She would move herself back a bit before trying to slam her body into Rei's to sandwich her against the cell.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:36 pm

"N-nhh...." Rei groaned as Heather bashed her with her body pinning her effectively against the fence. She panted and whimpered softly against Heather's face as she heard the girl's words beign spoken right into her face. The audience now saw Rei become cornered like a mouse and seeing her so weak and helpless was something to be seen. She couldn't help but enjoy how dominant Heather was at this moment even though they were in a middle of a match it was hard not to get excited when she was helpless when Heather pressed up against her like that. The girl had to admit it was really sexy and unexpected. Rei's cheeks flushed a bit as the orange clad maid pressed against her as she shyed away from Heather's face but Rei was easy to read enough. The girl hated and loved Heather's grin as it flaunted how helpless she was. 'How dare she grin at me like that?' was all Rei could think about at that very moment. The idea of Heather beating her had become all too real, Rei grit her teeth. There was just no way she was going to let that happen, not like this. The audience watched as the blue clad maid suddenly reacted as if she had just woken up. Rei jumped up and put Heather in a head lock as her legs came around her body to squeeze her stomach like a vice grip. Using her free hand, Rei would shove off the fence and bring both of them towards the mat. Rei would come down back first bringing the top of Heather's skull crashing down with her too in a form of a DDT. Rei would drive the blade of her wrist against Heather's throat trying to choke her out.

Last edited by 863 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Heather was, in her mind, in full dominance mode as she pressed Rei up against the cell wall. She was sure that she could keep her in check and continue to work on her from here, but it seemed that Rei wasn't just going to let her do so. As Heather backed off about to slam herself hard into Rei, she would soon see the girl leap up and grab Heather in that headlock, causing her eyes to widen as Rei's legs wrapped around her waist.

"Agh! D-damnit!" Heather let out in a panic, trying to swing her fist at Rei's side, but before she could, Rei would bring them down towards the floor, slamming her skull into it with that ddt, starting to choke her out after. Heather groaned out in pain, dazed quite a bit as she tried her best to pry Rei's arms away.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:21 pm

Rei grinned as she linked her hands together palm to palm as she drove up with both arms this time really putting the pressure onto Heather's head while she tortured the girl's sides with her strong legs. Making it difficult for Heather to draw breath and to draw out what she had left in her body. Feeling Heather prying at her arms, she would lean back straightening herself out. Rei was going full force knowing Heather would just claw at her eyes to escape or use some dirty trick like that. She wouldn't let Heather have the luxury of pulling a stunt like she had taken note of that.

"Hmpf...your world, eh? Well Heather I'm sorry to break it to you but as soon as the fight hits the ground you and I both know who's world you're in..." Rei said as she quickly got to work. "It's my turn...."

Rei would try to roll both of them over and release Heather from the choke and would pin down Heather's wrist and crawl up towards Heather's head but would turn herself around to face Heather's legs. Rei would spread her legs and plant her crotch right in front of Heather's face. Making sure Heather's face got under her skirt, so she could experience the pleasure of her whit cotton panties against her face. Her skirt tore a little from performing this maneuver. Rei would effectively put Heather in the [url=http://www.women-wrestling.org/women_wrestling_holds/legsplit_facepin.html:1jzz64xp]legsplit-face pin[/url:1jzz64xp]. Rei was fairly sure the pin wouldn't count but she found that the count would only ruin the pin.

Last edited by 863 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Heather choked and groaned as she tried her best to fight with Rei. She was having quite a bit of difficulty in the double hold as she struggled with the girl, Rei leaning back to stop her from performing any dirty moves, though Heather honestly wasn't thinking about doing so at the moment.

Nh..wh-when I get up.." Heather let out in response before she heard Rei claim that it was her turn. She let out a little confused sound before Rei started her followup move.

With them both rolled over, Heather felt Rei pin down her wrists, crawling up towards her head and turning herself around. Heather's eyes widened as she was placed under Rei's skirt, the girl spreading her legs and pressing her crotch in her face, her white cotton panties pressing up against her mouth and nose. "Mmmnh!!" Heather let out, struggling as she was pinned in the unique facesit-like maneuver, Heather's face turning a deep red.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:16 pm

"If you get up..." Rei corrected with a smirk. "When you wake up from your slumber, you'll be mine once again! I know you Heather and let's be honest hear, you know I'm the more dominant between us. I know that deep in your heart you know I'm better than you..."

Rei giggled as she sat down on Heather's face, she hadn't done this in a while so it felt rather nostalgic that she ended up in such a position again. She went back and fourth rubbing it against Heather's mouth and nose enjoying her dominant position. Rei clawed at Heather's breast sinking her nails into the other girl's mounds of flesh. She wanted to hear and feel Heather's cries as she tortured her. Once she was satisfied with that, Rei would lean downwards and hugs Heather hips putting her head to the side of Heather's outer thigh. By leaning forward, she allowed Heather a breath of air before bringing back her legs together a she attempted to crush Heather's head with her legs by locking her ankles.

Last edited by 863 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:35 pm

"Mmmmph!" Heather let out a muffled groan as she heard Rei's taunting words, cursing out in her mind. She needed to get back into this and fast, but the humiliating position she was in wasn't helping.

Heather let out a loud muffled yell, flailing around as she felt Rei dig her nails into her breasts, struggling wildly before Rei leaned downwards, giving Heather room to breathe. She gasped for air before Rei would start to crush her head with her thighs, causing her to groan out in pain. Heather would frantically start kicking up her legs, trying to unbalance Rei or hit her in the head somehow, trying desperately to escape.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next