Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lover and Pet

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Lover and Pet - Page 4 Empty Re: Lover and Pet

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:48 pm

"Anythiingg?" Azami cooed at Janet as she kept her finger trailing outside the girl's sex. "Well, that sounds convincing enough..." she added with a fake reluctant tone.

The blue haired girl would then withdraw her hand so she could suck on her own middle finger to get it wet. Azami inserted her finger slowly into Janet's sex afterwards, as if she's touching a fragile thing. Once her digit was completely in, she would start rubbing her lover's pussy walls in an agonizingly slow pace, while rubbing the girl's clit with her thumb teasingly. Azami wanted to drive Janet crazy with her sensual touches, so she would be easier to toy with.

"Do you want me to go faster?" Azami asked with a mischievous smile on her face. "Or should I try making you cum just like this?" she giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:04 am

Janet gasped delightedly as her lover and mistress began to give her a nice, steady—yet slow—finger-fucking. “Th-th-thank y-you, my l-l-love…” she whimpered, savoring the feeling of the Japanese princess’️s finger invading her womanhood.

Soon, however, when she thought Azami would speed up to force another orgasm out of her, the princess continued to go at an agonizingly slow pace, worrying Janet. Had she done something wrong? She looked up at her mischievous lover with big, sad eyes. “M-more, please…” she moaned, trying to open her legs a little wider to provide her mistress with complete and total free reign. “M-m-m-more…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:42 am

Azami laughed as she heard Janet pleaded her to go faster, and she started to pick up her pace little by little. She leaned towards her pet again to play with her breasts using her free hand, while kept pumping her finger inside the girl's sex. After a while Azami slipped another finger and began to pump really fast as she wanted to make her pet cum.

"Oh, remember to ask permission first, Janet-chan~" she teased.

However, the blue haired girl felt like she wanted to make her lover beg her more. When Janet begged her, Azami would stop her pumping and pull her fingers out before laughing wickedly at her poor pet.

"Not yet..." she would say before laughing again. "Aww you poor thing~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:30 am

Janet moaned happily as Azami agreed to go faster, and began playing with the Lakota girl’️s nipple as she roughly thrust her middle finger in and out of the girl’️s sex.

Just as Janet was about to be taken over the edge, though, Azami told her to ask permission. Alright, that would be simple enough. “P-please, Azami—” Janet began, only to stop with a sad cry as Azami pulled her finger out.

“W-w-wha!?” Janet squealed, wiggling furiously and trying to impale herself upon Azami’️s finger. “N-no! Please! Please help me f-finish! Azami! P-p-please, I need this now!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:42 am

"No, you want it now~" Azami teased as she kissed Janet's breast. "Oh, you should have look at your own face right now, Janet-chan... It's priceless," she laughed again.

Azami inserted her fingers back slowly, but not making any movement afterwards. She just looked at Janet with her mischievous expression, silently taunting the girl to fuck her digits instead. She felt like she's having so much fun teasing her lover tonight, but Azami wasn't cruel. She began to pump her fingers again while her other hands rubbed Janet's nipple teasingly.

"Let's play another little game..." she giggled. "I'll count from ten to one. If you can cum when the count finished, then so be it. If you can't... or even worse, cum earlier... There'll be punishment~"

With that declaration she began to pump faster again, while starting the count.

"Ten... Nine... Eight..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:13 am

“I…I need it…” Janet insisted, in the face of her mistress’️s contradiction. She was beginning to feel a little feisty, and, if Azami was going to tease her like this, Janet might just become the sort of bad pet that needed to be taught a lesson.

“A-Azami, I swear, once I’️m f-free, I am going to have a lot of fun with you…we are going to have a r-rematch, and I am going to whoop you,” she declared, before Azami’️s resumption of her fingering cut her off and elicited a loud, long moan.

When the Japanese princess decided to play another little game, Janet nodded and bit her lip. She had to cum at exactly the right time now? The margin for error was ridiculously small. As Azami began to count down, Janet did her best to control herself, though her pussy ached for the sweet release of another orgasm.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:25 am

Azami laughed as she heard Janet's declaration and proceeded to speed up her pumping. She was going to teach the girl that it's a bad idea to taunt someone who's literally in charge of her! Her fingers danced freely inside her pet's moist sex, as if they're forcing Janet to misbehave, and thus, punished.

"You would do that," she said to her. "But we'll see if you can handle this one first! Five... Four... Three..."

Azami lightly pinched her lover's nipple while sucking the other one less gently than she normally would. Then she inserted another finger inside Janet's sex to further force that orgasm out of her pet.

"Two... One and a half..." she giggled.

"One..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:54 am

“Rrrrgh…” Janet growled, her eyes squeezed shut, doing her darndest to keep herself from orgasming until Azami reached zero. It was difficult. The Japanese princess was doing a great job on the already incredibly aroused Lakota, and Janet had been begging for release for several minutes now.

At last, she found herself about to go over the edge. She held in her orgasm for one more second before, unable to control herself, she came, squirting all over the bed and soaking Azami’️s hand. She looked up at her lover expectantly, wondering whether or not she had managed to successfully complete the challenge.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:36 am

Azami continued her fingers' movement inside her lover's sex until Janet's orgasm finished before she eventually pulled them out slowly. She kissed the girl's cheek lovingly and climbed up so she could snuggle with her exhausted pet. Caressing the back of Janet's head gently, Azami kept her silence for a bit to let her pet wondering if she passed or not for a little longer.

"You passed, my little pet..." Azami whispered softly into Janet's ear before giving it a teasing flick with her tongue. "Good girl~"

She cuddled her lover while waiting for the girl to recover her strength after that orgasm, peppering her cheek with soft kisses. One of her hands would play with Janet's breasts teasingly while the other continued to caress the girl's head.

"You know... I had a thought to let you switch place with me for a bit..." she said to her. "But after everything that you said... Well~ I'm not really sure now..." Azami added with a faked worried expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Janet grinned widely when her lover informed her that she had passed. As much as she loved getting punished by Azami, there were few things which she enjoyed more than passing this sort of test. The after-challenge kissing and cuddling from Azami was an excellent consolation prize, too! Janet purred happily, nuzzling against the princess and letting out little moans as the Japanese girl played with her breast.

The Lakota girl’️s eyes widened when Azami mentioned that she had thought of having them switch places. She could get a turn as the mistress tonight? That was an opportunity that she definitely did not want to pass up. But looking at Azami, it seemed her lover was unsure of whether to allow it or not.

“W-well, you’️re the mistress…” Janet said, deferring to her lover in making this decision.

Last edited by 10885 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next