Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lover and Pet

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Lover and Pet - Page 3 Empty Re: Lover and Pet

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:25 am

Azami giggled as Janet acted like a terrified puppy, and she ruffled the girl's hair teasingly as if she wanted to comfort her pet. She waited for a bit until her strength returned, and cupped Janet's cheeks with both hands while giving her a wicked smile.

"Get off the bed, and on all four," the blue haired girl would say with a rather firm tone.

Once Janet fulfilled the command, Azami would get off the bed as well, and she would sit on Janet's back as if the girl was her pony. Grabbing Janet's long hair with one hand, her other hand would caress the girl's bottom teasingly before giving it a light spank.

"I'm thirsty, my pet," Azami giggled. "Walk me to the kitchen, will you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:54 am

Janet smiled meekly as Azami comforted her. She was really, really anxious to discover what exactly her lover was going to have her do as punishment. When she was instructed to get down on all fours on the floor, the Lakota girl was confused, but also very excited.

She finally figured it out when she felt Azami plop onto her back. Janet gasped, shifting her weight, managing to keep both herself and the princess up. So this was what Azami wanted—she wanted a little pony to ride around on! Well, Janet could do that! She giggled happily, stopping for only a second to yelp in pain as Azami spanked her already-tender ass.

“Neigh!” Janet exclaimed, doing her best in her role as a horse as she carried her lover slowly towards the kitchen.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:24 am

Azami got off from Janet as they reached the kitchen, and opened the fridge door to look for something to drink. She took out a bottle of cold water and smiled at her pet as she had another idea. The blue haired girl reached for the cupboard and took out a glass for herself, and a bowl for Janet. Her lover was probably thirsty too. Too bad she didn't have a proper pet's bowl. Once she had filled the glass and the bowl, Azami put her pet's share on the floor, near her legs, giggling.

"Have some drink too, my pet," she would say before drinking from her glass.

After they're finished with their drink, Azami would hop onto Janet's back again and gave the girl's ass another soft spank. She knew that her lover's ass was already sore from the match, but Azami considered this as a part of her pet's punishment.

"Back to the bedroom!" she announced and giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:17 am

Janet watched with interest as Azami filled the bowl for her and set it down on the floor. Slowly, she approached it, bending down and lapping up the water with her tongue. Her cheeks were slightly flushed as she did so. But it did make her realize something: she and Azami needed real dog bowls to feed each other from during their frequent games of pet and mistress. As soon as this weekend was over and she was free, she would be sure to go out and buy some.

Once the two of them finished their drinks, Azami remounted the Lakota girl and gave her another spank. With another pained yelp, Janet got moving, carrying her lover back to the bedroom as fast as her arms and legs could go.

When she arrived, Janet would make her way over to the bed and lean against it, making it easy for Azami to slide off. Once she had, Janet would sit down and look up at her expectantly, scarcely able to wait to discover what the Japanese princess was going to have her do next.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:44 am

Azami climbed the bed as they reached the bedroom, and she rolled to the other side where her dresser was. The blue haired girl seemed to be looking for something for a bit until she finally took out a couple of straps and tossed them to the bed.

"Get up~" she ordered her pet with a loving tone. "Lie on your back."

Smiling mischievously, Azami would begin to tie Janet's wrists and ankles to the bedpost so she could start her punishment. Once she's done tying her pet, the blue haired girl looked at her for a bit, before pulling out a fluffy feather. Azami grinned at Janet as her lover would probably have guessed what's coming at her.

"Let's start with the feet..." Azami cooed before she would start running the tip of the feather on Janet's right sole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:51 am

Janet was shocked by her lover’️s abrupt, almost harsh, tone, but she obeyed without question, getting up and lying down on her back on the bed. She tried to imagine what Azami might be planning to do to her as the Japanese girl strapped her limbs to the four bedposts, immobilizing her.

The Lakota girl did not have to wonder for long. When the big, fluffy feather was produced, she quickly realized what was coming. She let out a loud, almost terrified gasp and began squirming, though her efforts to escape were futile.

When Azami ran the feather along her sole, Janet exploded in a blubbering mess of loud laughter. “H-h-hey, heehee, n-no, my l-l-l-love, ha, no, please…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:17 am

Azami laughed along Janet as she mercilessly tickle the girl's sole with the feather. She kept going for a bit before giving her pet a momentary rest, only to treat her other sole a few seconds afterwards. The blue haired girl would then trail the feather upwards, to Janet's thigh, and even her crotch, belly, until it eventually reached the girl's breasts.

"Oh, you're having fun, aren't you?" Azami mocked the girl. "This is supposed to be a punishment, you know..."

Despite that Azami didn't stop. She used the feather to tease Janet's nipples for a bit and before she eventually felt like she had enough. Azami would then toss the feather away and leaned towards her pet's breasts so she could gave those lovely pair some flicking with her tongue while she cupped them with her hands.

"Mmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Janet’️s body heaved with painful laughter as her lover slowly tickled her from head to toe with that big, fluffy feather. Tears poured from her eyes. She worried that she would wet the bed, unable to control herself due to the terrible tickling, but managed to soldier through it, breathing heavily and loudly by the time Azami finally stopped the relentless torture.

“Ohhh…oh…” Janet moaned, her head rolling from side to side, all her energy having been spent. She couldn’️t even reply to Azami. She just had to lay there for a while and recover.

Azami didn’️t give her very much time. Almost immediately, the princess began pleasuring Janet’️s nipples with her tongue, eliciting long, loud moans from the Lakota girl as her loins began to once more ache for release.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Azami began to suck on one of Janet's nipples while rubbing her thumb an index finger on the other. She also bite the nipple lightly before running her tongue on it and gave her pet a glance to see her reaction. She would switch her treatment after a bit, before kissing those breasts softly as she finished playing with them.

"Hmm... I wonder what should I do next..." Azami mused as she glanced at her lover's sex.

She trailed her index finger from Janet's stomach all the way to the girl's crotch, but not making any effort to stimulate her pet's womanhood directly. Instead, Azami would only run her fingers in circles around Janet's pussy while smiling wickedly at the girl.

"Do you want more...?" she asked seductively, giggling. "You know what to do, don't you, my little pet... Hmm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Janet moaned, arching her back, trying to force her breasts harder into Azami’️s face so that her mistress might kiss, lick, and suck them harder. The Lakota girl’️s pussy was almost drooling as her lover continued to pleasure it.

When Azami stopped and began tracing a route down Janet’️s body to her crotch, however, the Lakota girl let out a gasp of pleasure. “O-o-oh, p-please!” she screamed, her tongue hanging out of her mouth. “Y-yes, please, m-my love! Please! I would do a-anything for your sweet loving!”

Her hips bucked upwards, as if her pussy itself were begging for Azami’️s touch, as well.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next