by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by killcarrion Today at 5:15 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lover and Pet

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Lover and Pet - Page 2 Empty Re: Lover and Pet

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:21 am

Azami purred some more as Janet treated her other foot, giving the girl a pleasant smile each time she glanced at her, letting her pet knew that she's doing a fine job. Once Janet was done with her foot, Azami withdrew it from the girl's mouth and spread her legs wide to give her pet a clear access to her sex.

The blue haired girl gave her pet a "look, but don't touch" expression as she rubbed her fingers teasingly on the outline of her lower lips, smiling mischievously at Janet. When she felt she had done enough to water the girl's mouth, Azami would tug the leash to signal her lover that she could come closer to her.

"Come here, my pet..." she said seductively, drawing circles on her lower lips in a sensual manner.

When Janet was about to worship her sex, however, Azami would press her hand on the girl's forehead, only allowing her pet's tongue to reach her womanhood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Janet was glad that Azami had seemed satisfied with her foot worship. She then saw the princess opening her legs, and the Lakota girl knew what was coming next. She sat patiently, mouth hanging slightly open, salivating at the thought of being able to service her lover in such a fashion.

When Azami gave her the go-ahead, Janet would eagerly crawl forward, reaching out to give Azami’️s womanhood a gentle kiss. Sadly for her, she would be prevented from doing full service to that sweet pussy by Azami herself, who reached out to press against Janet’️s forehead as she approached. Only the tip of her tongue was able to reach, and so the Lakota girl contented herself with a soft licking, rubbing back and forth across her lover’️s lower lips.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:42 pm

"Mmm..." Azami purred as she felt the tip of her lover's tongue caressing her lower lips.

She's basically teasing herself with her pet's tongue this way, but Azami just didn't want to give Janet a full access to her sex so early. Of course as a mistress she got to have more pleasure than her lover, and so Azami would use her other hand's fingers to rub her sex alongside Janet's tongue. Soon enough she would start moaning before allowing her pet to reach further, but still not giving her complete access.

"Ohh... Feels good, Janet-chan..." she cooed. "Too bad you can't enjoy this fully, no?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:34 pm

“Mm hmm…” Janet moaned, stretching herself as far forward as she could, slipping more of her tongue inside of her lover’️s sex, though she still did not have free reign over the Japanese princess’️s glorious womanhood. It was still a delicious experience; Azami’️s sweet juices still splashed across Janet’️s taste buds. But it wasn’️t entirely the same!

“Ooooh…p-please, my love…” Janet moaned, looking up at Azami with big eyes, trying to convince her mistress to allow her to fully worship her womanhood.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Azami laughed softly as Janet begged her, just like what she wanted from the girl when she put her into that teasing position. Now that she already got that plead, the blue haired girl happily pushed her pet's head further to grant Janet full access to her moist sex. Azami pulled her own finger and caressed the girl's hair as her lover serviced her, moaning in delight from the sensation that's running through her body.

"Ahh... Make me cum, Janet-chan..." she ordered seductively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Janet knew that her lover wouldn’️t be able to say no to her once she started begging—she was just too darn cute when she was pleading like that. When Azami allowed her complete access to her sex, the Native American girl happily dove in, pressing her lips together against those sweet lower lips, plunging her tongue in deeper and swirling it around, stimulating as much of Azami’️s insides as she could.

When the princess asked her to make her cum, Janet briefly retracted her tongue from her lover’️s pussy to smile up at her. “Of course, my love…anything for you…” she whispered, before getting back to it, teasing her lover’️s clit with the very tip of her tongue.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:00 pm

Azami moaned as Janet's tongue was driven deep inside her sex, enjoying her lover's service to her heart content as she pushed the girl's head even more. The moment her pet began to tease her clit with her tongue, Azami arched her back and starting to lightly grind her sex against Janet's face too. Her moaning was getting louder as she was brought towards the edge of orgasm by that skillful tongue of her lover.

"Ahnn... Yes... Just like that..." Azami purred, narrowing her eyes as she smiled to Janet.

Suddenly a mean idea came to the blue haired girl's mind. She glanced at the clock, before smiling mischievously at her lover. Azami grabbed the hair at the back of Janet's head to slowly pull the girl away from her sex.

"My dear pet... You have exactly 1 minute to make me cum..." Azami giggled. "Failure to do so will earn you a punishment..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Janet delighted in making Azami happy, and, judging by the churning of the girl’️s loins, and the way she ground them against Janet’️s face, the Japanese princess was very happy indeed! That was why the Lakota girl was perhaps a little confused when she was pulled away by her hair. She looked up at Azami inquisitively, only to have this fun, new challenge explained to her. She wiggled around, ready and willing to go forward with it. The idea of being punished in such a manner excited her!

“Whatever you say, my glorious jewel…” she murmured, before going at Azami’️s pussy with abandon. No matter how much she secretly wanted to be punished—she was already fantasizing about what her mistress might do to her—she was going to give it her all!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:34 pm

"Mmmm...!" Azami let out as Janet began to pleasure her again to comply with the challenge.

She had to resist the urge of grinding her sex against her lover's face again as she's supposed to hold out for a minute. While she hadn't really plan for her pet's punishment should she won their little game, Azami was already more than excited just from thinking the possibilities. She glanced at the clock a few times, her victory seemed to getting closer as the second ticked off. With Janet giving her all, though, Azami felt like she's really having a hard time to hold back for just a minute!

"Aaahhnn!" the princess eventually came, spraying her lover's face with her love juice as she bucked her hips a few times.

Azami limped away on the bed temporarily afterwards, panting as she caressed Janet's hair to compliment the girl. She looked at the clock.

"Oh... That was... A minute... and 10 seconds..." she said with a wide grin on her face. "Too bad, Janet-chan..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:08 am

Janet laughed and continued pleasuring Azami’️s pussy, trying to entice the girl to let loose and let her get by within the sixty-second limit. She thought she was doing very well, as Azami was already aroused when the challenge began, and very quickly edged closer and closer to her climax; but, when at last she came, spraying her juices across Janet’️s eager face, the Lakota girl was shocked to discover that it had been much more than a minute.

Looking a little dismayed, Janet hung her head and shifted nervously on all fours, waiting to see what Azami would do to her. Once again, she would do her best to act like a puppy; this time, one who had done something bad, and was coming to its owner with its tail between its legs.

“S-s-sorry, mistress…” she moaned.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next