Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lover and Pet

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Lover and Pet - Page 10 Empty Re: Lover and Pet

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:32 am

Azami could hear Janet's screaming as the girl approached her orgasm and she kept her eyes close while licking the girl's sex some more. Eventually her lover would cum, dampening Azami's face with love juices while she continued stroke Janet's pussy with her tongue. Once her lover's orgasm subsided, Azami rose herself a bit and glanced backwards over her shoulder, smiling at Janet.

"Mmm..." she moaned and arched her back slightly as the girl began to lick her sex again.

Azami pushed her crotch towards her lover's face a bit more as she slided herself up. The blue haired girl would sit on Janet's chest, so she could let the girl pleasure her without cutting her air. She moaned and purred as she's also getting closer to her own orgasm.

"Ahhn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:07 am

Janet was thankful to her lover that she so considerately slid up and sat on her chest, giving her easier access to that precious pussy. Janet would go at it with abandon, her tongue stabbing sensually in and out of the princess’️s womanhood, doing her best to give Azami an absolutely fantastic orgasm.

“Mmmmnnn!” Janet moaned, happy to be getting Azami close to the precipie, as she felt her lover’️s juices begin to flow against her tongue and lips.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:22 am

Azami's hand lightly pushed Janet's midsection as she felt that her juices were about to flow out. She arched her back some more, moaning in ecstasy before she finally came hard. Azami tensed up and moaned loudly as her juices burst onto her lover's face, and she would slightly wiggle her rear to rub her inner walls against Janet's tongue some more until her orgasm subsided.

"Ooohhh..." the blue haired girl let out before she slowly rolled off to the side to lie on her back, her head next to Janet's feet.

Azami panted and gasped for air, feeling even more drained after two orgasms within a short while. Her chest moving up and down as she momentarily close her eyes, her face blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:07 am

Janet kept stroking Azami’️s pussy with her tongue until her lover’️s orgasm subsided. Once it did, Janet would slowly take her tongue out of the Japanese girl’️s womanhood and turn herself around on the bed, getting to her knees and bending down next to Azami’️s stomach. They had made each other cum; now, Janet wanted to have some fun.

She would put her mouth against her lover’️s belly, barely containing her giggles, and blow a loud, wet raspberry against the girl’️s pale, bare skin, trying to tickle Azami and get her into a playful mood.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:12 am

Azami was relaxing herself on the bed after her orgasm and slowly opened her eyes to see Janet knelt next to her. She wasn't really sure what the girl was going to do until her lover leaned closer and and blew her breath on her belly, causing Azami to inadvertently squirm and giggled.

"H-Hey..! That tickles...!" she laughed softly.

Exhausted as she was, Azami couldn't really try to get away from Janet, but she didn't really feel like doing that either. For the time being, she would just let her lover do whatever she wanted, while waiting for her body to recover some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:58 am

Seeing that Azami was not going to move, or provide any resistance whatsoever, Janet would continue to blow raspberries on her lover’️s tummy, trying to make each one louder and more flatulent-sounding—not to mention more ticklish—than the last. Soon, she would bring her hands into play, first tickling Azami’️s sides, then, when Janet began to get bored, simply playing the princess’️s belly like a drum.

“Pa-rum pum, rum-pum-pum-pum,” Janet whispered, making a noise meant to approximate the sound of a drum as her fingers played across the lovely Japanese princess’️s skin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:18 am

"Ah..! Haha... S-stop it...!" Azami let out as her body wiggled and squirmed from her lover's mischievous tickling hands. "Stop!" she protested before laughing some more.

She wouldn't be able to recover her strength if Janet kept tickling her, but at the same time Azami was already weakened enough to offer a significant resistance to the girl. She grabbed her lover's wrists, trying to move them away from her belly while shifting her body around a bit to get herself out from Janet's reach. Azami's movement was sluggish and her grip on her lover's arms weren't really firm, which might allowed Janet's arms to slip free without too much effort if the girl wanted to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Not wanting to upset her lover, Janet would allow Azami to pull her hands away from her belly, smiling and giggling as the princess tried to restrain her. Realizing that her lover could probably use some rest right about now—and that it probably wouldn’️t hurt her, either—Janet would lay herself down beside Azami, licking gently at her face, but otherwise not moving, taking deep breaths and recuperating after the orgasm she had had just minutes before.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Azami breathed a sigh of relief as the tickling eventually stopped. She took her time to regain her breath and strength, purring at Janet as the girl licked her face. Azami turned to her side to face her lover and cuddle Janet lovingly, placing her forehead against the girl's own.

As exhausted as she was, Azami hadn't forgotten about what's coming up for them. She's going to have another little contest with her lover to decide who's going to be in control for the rest of their weekends. Given that she just had two orgasms in a row, Janet might have an advantage over her, but Azami didn't mind too much. Her lover wasn't exactly in a fresh condition either, after all.

"I hope you had your fun, sweetie... Cause you're going back to be the pet in a bit~" she teased her before kissing Janet's lips softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Janet happily cuddled with Azami, wrapping her arms around the Japanese princess and bringing their entire bodies into contact, from forehead to feet. The Native American girl began moving her breasts in little circles, tracing her nipples across the soft skin of Azami’️s chest.

“Oh, I’️ve had plenty of fun,” Janet said, giggling, happily accepting Azami’️s kiss and opening her mouth a little to let her tongue glide across her lover’️s lips. “And the fun is only just beginning, because once I win this next contest and become the mistress for the rest of the weekend, we are going to have oodles of fun, my love.” She smiled. “By the way, I figured that I would let you pick the specific rules of the contest. It can be whatever you want, but whoever wins will win the title of mistress.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next