Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Can't have Lost (For Oath)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can't have Lost (For Oath) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't have Lost (For Oath)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:26 am

"mmph!!" Heather fought with all she had, trying to deny Tsukiko's words. She didn't believe that there was no use and she didn't want to admit that she might like the feeling of what the girl was doing to her now. She could only yell out in muffled protest as she fought against her, feeling her energy draining by the second as those breasts cut off her air.

Finally though, Tsukiko would release her, removing her breasts from her face as she got up to her feet. Heather fell onto her side, coughing and gasping for air as she tried to regain herself, her face a total red before Tsukiko would remove her black cotton panties, Heather not even noticing before she would grab a handful of her hair, shoving her fact into her bare sex.

Heather's eyes widened as she blushed deeper than ever, weakly pushing at Tsukiko's thighs as she was forced to endure the girl's sex rubbing up and down against her mouth and nose.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:49 am

"Mmmhhh... It's funny how strong you were in the ring but now you've gotten so weak..." Tsukiko noted as she felt Heather pushing at her thighs so pathetically. It suddenly a mystery how she even lost to someone so pathetic. Her cheeks reddened a bit from her excitement. Heather's muffled cries against her sex was not only pleasure to her ears, she could feel it right up against her crotch. The raven haired girl began to pant a bit as things escalated quickly as she was using thee Heather Sunderland's face as her personal sex toy.

"Well! Aren't you overdressed?" Tsukiko remarked as she broke away from heather's face and tried to pull her up to her feet by her hair.

The heel would then press the side of Heather's face against the locker. Tsukiko panted wildly into Heather's ear as she pressed up against her. She licked the back of Heather's ear before she used her free hand to reach around and undo Heather's belt buckle. she'd drop Heather's baggy pants to her knees.

"Can you guess what's gonna happen now?" She whispered before blowing into Heather's ear.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:16 am

Heather just let out a muffled groan as she heardTsukiko's words, Heather only able to weakly push at her thighs as the girl would keep rubbing herself on her face. It was clear that Tsukiko was fully enjoying using her as her sex toy, making it even more humiliating for Heather as she would fight as much as she could, trying to push her away but to no avail.

She heard Tsukiko's words, causing her heart to skip a beat before she would be pulled up to her feet by her hair.

"D-don't...don't you dare.." Heather let out as the side of her face was pressed against the locker, hearing her panting in her ear before she licked the back of it, causing her to shudder and shiver. Next think she knew, her belt buckle was undone and her baggy pants dropped to her knees, causing her to bite her lip.

"Nh....s-s-stop...j-just get out of here...I-I beat you you..shouldn't be able to do this.." She let out, weakly struggling against her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:37 am

Hearing Heather's whimpers as her hand began rubbing the area between the girl's legs, Tsukiko was going to enjoy this. Her fingers began fondling Heather's sex with only the thin fabric of Heather's panties stopping her from touching her naked sex. She made sure to keep Heather's face pressed up roughly against the metal locker. She grinned at Heather's protests and began removing the girl's panties. Tsukiko brought her foot up and stepped on Heather's panties forcing both her pants and her panties to her ankles.

"I can do whatever the hell I want..." Tsukiko said as her hand squeezed Heather's ass. "It's not like you can stop me..."

Tsukiko then pressed her face really close to Heather's as she spoke up in a low provocative voice. "It's not like you want to stop me..."

With that, the girl slid her fingers into Heather's sex as she started to chuckle. She grinned as she tried to stop herself but, she kept laughing as she began pumping her fingers in and out of her while she pressed Heather's head harder into the locker.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 am

"Ha....ahn.." Heather couldn't hold in her moans as Tsukiko started to rub at her panty covered sex, causing her to writhe around against her as she was kept up against the cold metal locker. Soon though, she felt Tsukiko start to remove her black lace panties, stepping on them to force them and her pants down to her ankles, exposing her sex.

"Ngh...I-I..can!" She let out, gasping as the girl groped at her ass.

"I...." Heather didn't know how to respond to those next words. She was sure she wanted to stop her, but for some reason part of her couldn't argue with the girl as she pressed her face close to her's.

Soon though, she felt Tsukiko slide her fingers into her sex, causing her to arch against Tsukiko as she started pumping her fingers in and out of her, pressing her head even harder into the locker. She would moan deeply from the feeling, her fists clenched tightly as she felt helpless to Tsukiko's touch and pleasure.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:01 am

"You should be ashamed to moan at the hands on aother woman or perhaps you like that shame?" Tsukiko said as Heather had untimingly moaned at the wrong time.

Tsukiko was a lover of many things. She loved how Heather hesitated to respond to her last statement. She loved how she had her pressed up against the locker. She loved the way Heather was arching uo against her against her own will. However, what she loved most of all was how helpless Heather was in her clutches. The way the girl moaned against her will and when her body worked against her will. It was intoxicating, Tsukiko had never actually done anything like this to another woman. Tsukiko panted into Heather's ear as she got lost as well in all this.

"You're mine Heather...Don't even try to deny me!" Tsukiko whispered as she pumped her fingers in and out of Heather. She'd stop her fingering leaving Heather in her hot and bothered state. She'd pull Heather away from the lockers and pull her down onto her butt with Tsukiko sitting behind her. Tsukiko pulled Heather's head back into an inverted Headlock while her legs would grapevine Heather's and open them wide. Using her free hand, she began groping Heather's breast, kneading and massaging it with her masterful hands.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:23 am

"A-aahn..I...d-damn.." Heather let out, trying to deny Tsukiko's words, but the pleasure kept getting to her, running through her body.

With Tsukiko still pumping her fingers in and out of her sex, Heather would start to scratch at the metal locker that she was pressed up against, her heart racing faster than ever as she arched against her. She couldn't believe how much the girl was just completely owning her like this, making Heather feel incredibly helpless as the girl would pant into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

Heather shook her head at t he girl's next words, refusing it more and more before she suddenly stopped fingering her. Heather gasped, blinking and staring at Tsukiko, wanting badly for her to keep it up and let her release. Instead though, the girl pulled her away from the lockers, pulling her down onto her butt before Tsukiko would pull her head back in an inverted headlock, grapevining her legs and groping her breast with her free hand. Heather moaned out loud from the mix of pain and pleasure as she frantically pulled at the arm that was keeping her in that headlock, though quite a bit in vain as she lacked the strength to do much anything.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:58 am

"No? Well it sounds like to me you don't want to cum... And if you don't want to then I won't make you... Tsukiko said as she squeezed Heather's breast tightly causing a great deal of pain.

Tsukiko grinned as she had Heather right in her clutches and tried as she might, Heather wasn't going anywhere. She had Heather all too herself, the black haired girl knew just how to break the girl's spirit. Her hand contined groping Heather's chest handling her mounds of flesh like dough. Her hand slowly snaked it's way down the girl's stomach. Her hand began groping Heather's inner thigh as she knew exactly where Heather wanted her hand to be. She would then fondle Heather's sex after much prolonging but would do no more.

"Are you ready to beg for mercy?" Tsukiko said cruelly as she toyed with Heather's sex.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:37 pm

"Ah...Th-that's--AAAGH!!" Heather went to respond to Tsukiko, but as soon as she did she felt that hard squeeze on her breast causing her to yell out in pain.

Heather breathed in and out heavily with choppy breaths as the girl continued to grope her chest, just teasing her body with the pain and pleasure. With her hand snaking down her stomach, she shuddered quite a bit, her body aching for Tsukiko to go at her sex as she groped at her inner thigh, really messing with her mind and sensations. finally, she would start to fondle her sex, but that just teased and frustrated her even more, not satisfying what her body was aching for.

"Ha-haahn...I-I...j-j-just nh..I can't..take this..just..fucking..go in!" Heather let out, on the brink of losing it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Tsukiko grinned at Heather's frustration, the girl loved it when she demanded Tsukiko to essentially fuck her. The girl knew just how far Heather had fallen and it was important not to let a situation like this pass by. Tsukiko released Heather from her inverted head lock but used her other arm and wrapped it around the front of heather's neck. Tsukiko would fall to her side forcing Heather to as well. As they on their side, Tsukiko pressed her chest against Heather's back, her nipples dug into the girl's back. The purple eyed girl would press her tongue against Heather's neck and give one long lick up the side of her face as she blow hot air against her ear.

"Beg me..." Tsukiko said as her free hand rubbed Heather's sex with her palm slowly as she would kiss Heather's throat and neck knowing Heather had no more fight left in her. "I also want to scream my name when you cum for me... I also want you to call yourself my bitch while you beg me. You better make it convincing or else. I'm going to hold you here and make you suffer without any form of release. I won't let it your pleasure fade either and i won't let you do it yourself. I could honestly hold you like this for hours and make you beg and squeal without any chance of escape. So either way, I get what I want... what's it going to be Heather?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2