Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Date time! (For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Date time! (For Cirno) - Page 4 Empty Re: Date time! (For Cirno)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as she saw Karina blush like that and she couldn't help but smile at the girl, loving how cute Karina could be and enjoying this to the fullest now that she was simply having a good time, with that she would then move to take her bottle, opening it up and then would move it to touch against Karina's " To the best of dates with the hottest of cuties ~" Cecilia said as she would then let out a little giggle as she once again complimented Karina and couldn't help but give the girl a warm smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Karina took a long sip from her bottle once the bottles clang together. She tried not to choke on her drink when she heard Cecilia's last words, setting the bottle down on the table and deciding to distract herself with a piece of the shortcake. She would take the fork that was still on the tray and lightly cut out a piece of the shortcake, deciding to try and keep a conversation going " So.. What else are we going to do? Just know that I do want to pay. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:19 pm

" Well what we are gonna do is everything we can do. Go to the movies, go shopping. Have some fun at the amusement park." Cecilia said with a little grin, " The reason why the date started so early is because I want us to do as much as we can during this day." Cecilia let out with a smile as she would then move her drink up to her lips and take a soft sip of the drink, with that she would then look on at Karina and grin a little. " Well if that's what you want then we'll make sure that this is an even and equal date. How about you pay for the movies after this then ? " Cecilia said with a smile as she made her suggestion of them taking turns to contribute to this date.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Karina silently nodded as she heard Cecilia's list of activities she planned for them to do today. She took a quick bite from the shortcake and quite frankly, found it to be absolutely tasty. She let out a soft ' mmm ' After she tasted the shortcake and placed the fork down onto the plate and would turn her attention back at Cecilia. " Sounds great, looking forward to all of it. " She rested back against the chair and looked up at the parasol that shaded the sun. The weather was really nice.. Cecilia really chose a great day for their date.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as Karina agree to their date plans and with that Cecilia would then lean forward and then try and ruffle up the girl's hair a little bit. After which she would try and go back to eat her cake, quite happy that Karina seemed to be liking her this cake, which only made it seem as if she had made a good choice with their date plans so far and only hope that it would keep going that way as she wanted to enjoy this day with Karina to the fullest.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:14 pm

With Cecilia's hand basically messing up her hair, it made Karina twitch as she brought her hand up to smack Cecilia's away from her hair, having a bit of a pouting look on her face before she focused on finishing her cake. She took another sip from her soda before finishing that the first, resting back against the chair again to enjoy the scenary.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Cecilia frowned a bit when Karina smacked her hand away, but the girl's pouting face made up for that action quite enough as well and with that she would then keep eating her cake and try and finish the cake before her, and then take a sip of her soda, after which she would look on at Karina a little and would then smile at the girl. " How about we tell each other a bit about us ? That might help a bit to pass the time don't you think ?" Cecilia spoke before she would place her hands under her chin and then lean forward a bit, with that she would place her elbows on the table and look on at Karina.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:06 pm

" Uhhh okay.. What do you like to know? " Karina placed the bottle and soon the empty plate onto the tray again before she would bring her attention back at Cecilia. This was probably her first time she would actually speak about herself and she was a bit nervous, there wasn't really anything she truly knew about herself other than knowing that she liked to fight. She scratched the back of her head, just waiting for Cecilia to ask ahead so she could think about it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:50 pm

" What do I wanna know ? well as much as you want to tell me. what I mean by that is I wanna know as all about you, that you are willing to share with me." Cecilia said as she would finish off her cake and then place the plate on the tray, still drinking little by little from the bottle as she wanted to see what Karina would say, if the girl wanted specifics on exactly what Cecilia wanted to know then the Hardcore Queen would have to think about it for a minute, but she kinda hoped that Karina would simply share what she felt she could share with her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:04 am

" It's hard to share everything right on the spot, you know.. Uhm.. " Karina began to think, resting her back against the chair and looked up through the parasol, her arms back limply to her side as se thought of a way to start it all off. " Ah.. I used to be a musician.. It was also part of a gimmick that I used my guitar in pretty much any fight in the AFW.. But I kinda gave that up after a while cause it got me less and less matches. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next