Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Date time! (For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Date time! (For Cirno) - Page 2 Empty Re: Date time! (For Cirno)

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:45 am

" Well I hope it will be, Cause you and me should really have a lot of fun today." Cecilia said with a smile as she would then find a parking building and drive up into it and head for the first free spot she could find. After which she would then turn off the bike and get off of it after Karina had done so that it. " Well let's start by finding a Café️ and get some sweet cake pieces or something." Cecilia said with a smile as she would try and drape her arm over Karina's shoulder and snuggle up a bit against the girl before starting to walk off, waiting to make sure that she and Karina would walk side by side.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:58 am

Once they had come to a full stop, Karina would began to unwrap herself from Cecilia's waist and carefully slip off the bike and wait for Cecilia to do the same, feeling that arm drape around her shoulder and just gently leaning into the girl just to make sure Cecilia knew that Karina wasn't pushing her away or anything. The sound of sweet cake did make her feel a lot more excited though. " I haven't had cake for months, been busy training. " She patted her own stomach, grinning to herself. " Guess I should spoil it now. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:00 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as she felt Karina push closer towards her and she hugged the girl a bit in that half hug, she looked on though as Karina patted her belly like she did and all that the Blond girl could do was to bring her hand up to the back of Karina's head and gently ruffle the girl's hair up a little. " Like you need to keep yourself in check to that degree, I mean your as fit as fit can be! You're about the hottest girl in all of AFW at the very least, probably all of Asia." Cecilia let out as she smiled and seemed to genially mean what she was saying.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:55 pm

" Baahhh.. Shut it! " She snapped at Cecilia though the blush was definitely visible now on her cheek, glaring away from the girl though still snuggled into the hug. She was really new to this but she figured Cecilia had a point, why should she mind her body when today was all about fun and all that? She would just have to train harder once all the damage Cecilia had done to her in the hardcore match, had faded away. " Fine Fine, I'm gonna stuff myself silly with whatever you give me! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:48 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as she heard Karina snap at her, seeing that cute blush on the girl's cheeks only made her smile a bit as she would then keep walking and holding a bit tightly on Karina in the walking hug. With that though she would hear what Karina said and would simply try and lean around a bit to steal a kiss from Karina on her lips. " Well I'll give you the sweetest of things then Karina ~" Cecilia said with a little smile on her face as she would then try and walk with the girl over towards the elevator and then try and get them down to the ground floor so they could both start their date out on the town.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Karina was left a bit speechless from the quick kiss to her lips, looking awa as that blush only gotten brighter before they stepped into the elevator. Even though this was new to her, it did make her happy. Who would have thought she could start liking someone again after the whole ordeal with Seraphim and Megumi.

She leant back against the elevator wall as they went down, letting out a low sigh. " Thanks, Cecilia.. I'm still quite.. Inexperienced with this gentle stuff. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:26 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as she and Sephora got into the elevator and soon enough the thing started to slowly travel down, with that the Northern Queen would let out a little laugh and smile on at the girl for a few seconds before she'd attempt and nod. " Well that's ok. No matter what happens I'll be here and teach you all about them for as long as you want me to be." Cecilia said with a smile as she would then attempt and lean in and gently nuzzle her face up against Karina's cheek in a loving manner before kissing her softly on the girl's lovely cheek.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:07 am

Karina was trying to think of what she wanted to do with Cecilia without the girl actually doing all the planning for them since she did want to surprise Cecilia with at least one thing. She sighed out softly when Cecilia nuzzled up against her cheek and kissed it, which only made it more brighter red. She would calmly wrap an arm around Cecilia's neck to keep her close. " Yeah Yeah.. Thanks.. " There wasn't really anything that came in her mind she could say to Cecilia what she could much easier do in action but this was her first date after all, she would just have to remain passive.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:22 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as she watched Karina's cheek flare up much like it did and then felt the girl hold her closely against Karina. " Well that's good ~ Now let's have fun." Cecilia let out as she would then try and slide her arms in under Karina's body, one arm at the back of Karina's knees as the other would be behind Karina's back as she would then with a heave try and lift Karina up into a bridal carry to carry Karina around as the elevators went down and opened up. She would then try and carry Karina out of the elevator as they were on the lowest level of the parking building now. " Okay then! To the café️!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:26 am

Karina knew that Cecilia really liked teasing her but she could shrug most of it off with a simple blush. The Hardcore Queen surprised her though when se was suddenly picked up in a bridal carry, looking up at Cecilia before the elevator doors opened and Cecilia began to carry her out towards the café️. Off course, Karina flaild her arms about almost childishly. She realy wasn't used to this kind of thing. " H-Hey! Why carry me?! " She was about to puff out her cheek but stopped her when she was to hold her breath in her mouth, glaring up at Cecilia warningly!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next