Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rope Submision Match: Amanda vs Aiden (For Kaz)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rope Submision Match: Amanda vs Aiden (For Kaz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rope Submision Match: Amanda vs Aiden (For Kaz)

Post by beangraff Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:40 pm

“Let go? Your too sexy looking to let go of!” Amanda giggled, trying to hold her tight and push her down onto to the mat. Before she could, though, the rope which forced them to almost always be in contact was pulled again, causing her bound arm to slip away!

Just after that, she felt Aiden driving up and spearing he midsection, slamming her onto the mat and onto her back. “OOOF!” she exclaimed as the air was driven from her belly, dazing her for a second.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Rope Submision Match: Amanda vs Aiden (For Kaz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rope Submision Match: Amanda vs Aiden (For Kaz)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Even if she managed to knock Amanda with that spear, Aiden's face was slightly blushing from hearing the girl's teasing just a few seconds earlier. She wasn't about to let it get to her mind for too much, though. The redhead was about to show her opponent that it's not the best idea to get her irritated like that!

Aiden would try to straddle Amanda's stomach to get on top of the girl, so she could have an advantageous position. As she did so, though, she would be slightly distracted by her opponent's barely covered breasts, causing her to slightly hesitating. By the time she shook her head to shake off the thought that came up to her mind and decided to pin Amanda's arms, it might have been a little too late for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Amanda noticed Aiden crawling on top of her, trying to pin her arms down. But for one reason or another, she was frozen and hesitated for a second. A second was all Amanda needed. Before Aiden could get her hands to pin Amanda’️s, Amanda yanked the rope hard and tried to collapse Amanda on top of her!

If she could do this, Aiden would be laying on her, and Amanda could slip her arms around Aiden’️s body and try to squeeeeze her in a bearhug, putting her face to face with her opponent, close enough to brush her lips against hers if she could hold onto the bearhug.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:04 pm

"Oof!" Aiden let out as she was yanked by the rope and landed on top of Amanda as a result.

Feeling the girl's breasts pressed against her own through their clothes made her blushed, but that should be the least of her concern. Amanda's arms would quickly wrap around her body, squeezing Aiden with the bearhug that caused the redhead to gasp. She felt her opponent's lips brushed of her own, which made her blush deeper before she began to squirm around.

"Agh! Let go!" she protested.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Amanda giggled as she held Aiden in this bearhug, their breasts rubbing together through their clothes, feeling Aiden squirm. This was one of her absolute favorite holds, her arms constricted around her opponent, squeezing toughly while she rubbed their bodies together.

“Nope! Not letting go, sexy!” Amanda giggled, bringing her face up to force a kiss, pressing her tongue in to really embarrass her and make her blush

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:33 pm

"Mmmm!" Aiden's protest were silenced by the kiss forced by Amanda to her.

Her blush only getting deeper with each seconds she spent within her opponent's hug. The redhead squirmed harder, although it wouldn't be long until her resistance gradually weakened as her strength sapped by Amanda's hug. Aiden wasn't completely out of ideas, though, as she would try to grab on the rope and pulled it down as hard as she could to try prying one of her opponent's arms off her. At the very least she might be able to get a little more breathing space.

Aiden would then try to pull her head away from Amanda, wanting to get a short distance before she would try ramming it down the girl's forehead in a desperate attempt to free herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Amanda continued squeezing and kissing Aiden, this was incredibly sexy for her and she was enjoying every single moment of it! The more Aiden struggled, the less strength she seemed to have, it looked like this move was very effective.

Suddenly, Amanda’️s eyes widened in the kiss as her arm was yanked out and the hold was cut in half, then the kiss was broken!

“Awww, you were such a good kisser!” She giggled, but her giggles were soon silenced by a slam to her head, making her grab her own forehead and moan out, the headbut disorienting her.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:49 pm

After that headbutt, Aiden felt a bit too dazed to be embarrassed by whatever the girl said earlier. She rolled off Amanda, holding her head with both hands, slightly dragging her opponent's arm as she lied on her side. Her head was buzzing. That was a rather stupid move to pull, but Aiden couldn't really think of another way to free herself. At least she got the job done, temporarily.

The downside of this match was she couldn't get away from her opponent to recover. The redhead groaned weakly, hoping that Amanda was as hurt as she was, if not more. Otherwise, she would definitely in a big trouble.

"Uhhhh...."

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:46 pm

The headbut HAD in fact disoriented Amanda, but not as much as it appeared to have disoriented the slightly crushed girl. Amanda slowly lifted her head and looked up to her enemy, she seamed to be lying on her side and having trouble getting up.

“Nobody wins in a headbut…” Amanda let out, as she tried to slowly crawl over her and get Aiden on her back. If she could, she’️d grasp both of Aiden’️s ankles and sit on her butt, trying to get Aiden into a boston crab, the rope stretching taught as she did.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:07 am

Aiden was too dazed to reply Amanda's words, though when the girl grabbed her ankles and sit on her rear, the redhead let out a surprised yelp. She tried to buck her body, but her opponent was already seated nicely on her butt that she found it hard to do so.

"Ahh!!" Aiden let out as Amanda pulled a Boston Crab on her.

With the rope in the way she couldn't crawl towards the edge of the ring, but Aiden felt she would be damned if she gave up so early. She tried to squirm to the best of her ability, until she thought of a better idea. She reached back with her tied hand, trying to grab the rope and yanked it to the side, hoping to unbalance Amanda off her.

"G-get off!" she would yell at her as she pulled the rope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next