Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kelly Hinata Vs Greatforce (Standard match)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kelly Hinata Vs Greatforce (Standard match) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kelly Hinata Vs Greatforce (Standard match)

Post by Battleofomega4 Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:08 am

Kelly took many hits too her body but after a few she manged to block one of them.Kelly ran back and charged forward to preform a spear on great making causing the both of them to fall to the mat.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Kelly Hinata Vs Greatforce (Standard match) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kelly Hinata Vs Greatforce (Standard match)

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:17 am

"Nghuuuu!" GreatForce felt to the mat again after that spear but as she feel back she curled into a ball and rolled right back on her feet ready to attack again. She run at full more ready to deliver a strong kick to the belly of Kelly.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:23 am

Kelly is still thinking of ways that she an keep Great down long enough for the win.She gets up slowly to her feet and heads to the turn buckle.She rests her back there out in the open and too tired to land another move.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:32 am

GreatForce soon ran at Kelly seeing that she was very much weakened. She jump at the last second heading right toward Kellys soft belly. GreatForce would be surprise if Kelly was starting to cough up blood.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:37 am

As Greatforce was about to hit her belly,Kelly tricked her by moving out of the way at the last second causing her to smash into the turnbuckle.Kelly looked over at Great and grabbed her then threw her to the ground again just to get Great into a camel cluth.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:51 am

GreatForce hit the turn buckle hard and fell and soon found her self in a caramel clutch. As the pain built up she knew she had to escape. With her free hand she knew to get out of this one she have to use her own fighting style called Dirty-X. GreatForce would send two power finger attacks to Kelly eyes. If this worked GreatForce would jump out Kelly's face and land butt first before farting on it.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:17 am

Kelly kept a tight grip on Great.Kelly could tell that Great was in pain so she started to say "Come on!Tap out!".Soon Kelly's breasts began to get into Greats face
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:25 am

"Never!" GreatForce could seam to get out so she attack to side of Kelly stomach many time as she didn't to lose her advantage.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:36 am

The punches were strong and it pushed Kelly off of Great.Kelly is laying on the floor almost K.O'ed and too tired to move.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:41 am

GreatForce soon got up on top of Kelly going for a pin as she saw she could end that match right here and now.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next