Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 9:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, CrashTestDumbass, LilyStar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother POW Eri vs Heather

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Smother POW Eri vs Heather - Page 4 Empty Re: Smother POW Eri vs Heather

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Heather felt a wave of relief run over her as she connected with that shoulder into Eri's gut. She watched as the girl would hold her gut from the pain, Heather knowing that this was her chance and she had to act on it quickly. She would quickly push herself up, backing herself into the ropes to give herself a little more momentum in what she was planning.

She would then try to propel herself towards Eri, trying to leap up and hit her with a leg lariat, hoping to take the girl down to the mat.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Eri was still hurt and didn't really pay attention to where Heather was after that strike to her gut. The tall girl was still bending over when she heard the sound of footsteps approaching her. She looked up, only to find Heather was already on point blank range, the girl's leg swung at her body. Eri couldn't react at all.

"Agh! she yelped when Heather's leg connected with her midsection, sending her tall figure to fall on her back with a thud. "Ouh!"

Eri was downed as it was, her hand was still holding her gut while the other spread on her side. She groaned and panted, feeling even more dazed after the strike and the fall now. The tall girl knew she had to get up as soon as possible, but she couldn't really find the strength to do so at the moment. She still managed to force herself to roll onto her side, though, which probably barely helped her in any way.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:51 pm

Heather let out a yell as she connected with that leg lariat successfully, finally taking Eri down for the first time in the match. Heather felt full of relief and confidence as she was able to buy herself a chance to pick up the upperhand in the match. The teasing, bigger girl downed from Heather's moves, albeit on her side instead of her back.

"Alright!..My turn now." Heather let out before she would reach for Eri's ankles.

She would attempt to grab them and force the girl onto her back, trying to lift up Eri's legs and spread them out a bit. If she could do that, Heather would attempt to leap up before coming crashing down with an attempted leg drop to her midsection and between her legs.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:42 am

"Oww..." Eri groaned as Heather forcer her onto her back, trying to muster the strength to fight back as soon as possible.

At least Eri now knew that she couldn't take Heather lightly. The girl had proven that she could actually fight. Eri couldn't just let the girl keep hitting her like this, though. Her midsection still hurt, and she still felt a bit dizzy, but when Heather lifted up her legs, she would try to kick them out so she could shove Heather away from her. She would then roll weakly to her front so she could start getting up on all four. From there Eri would begin to crawl towards the nearest rope, though she probably didn't have that much of a time.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:56 pm

"J-just stay still!" Heather let out in frustration as Eri would kick out her legs, not allowing Heather to follow through with her move. She would be knocked back a bit, stumbling back and letting go of Eri's legs as the girl would roll away from her. Heather clicked her tongue in frustration, growling out a bit as she looked on at the girl.

Taking a deep breath, Heather quickly pursued her. She would attempt to charge at her and slam her boot into the girl's side, trying to get a good hard kick into her ribs.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:12 pm

"Augh!" Eri cried as she felt Heather's boot connected with her ribs, sending her back to the mat on her front.

She glanced at the ropes ahead of her. It's close, but with Heather around Eri would probably never make there. The tall girl held her sore ribs, forcing herself to get up and crawl again. She was panting quite a bit after taking all those hits, but Eri didn't have a big figure for nothing.

Eri glanced at Heather over her shoulder before continuing to trudge her way towards the ropes, although she was actually baiting her opponent. The next time she felt the girl approaching her, she would try to sweep her long leg around, hoping to tackle Heather to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:34 pm

"Hah.." Heather let out in amusement as Eri would fall flat on the ground from her kick. She watched her rub her sore ribs before t rying to crawl to the ropes again.

She shook her head, putting her hands on her hips and letting out a long sigh. "Just don't learn do you." Heather let out, walking over to Eri before she would suddenly see her sweep her leg around, causing Heather to yelp out in surprise as she was tackled to the ground, a little dazed by the sudden movement as she lie t here sprawled out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:48 pm

It was Eri turn to let out an amused sigh as she watched Heather fall onto her back after taking her tackle. Seeing the girl sprawled on the mat made the tall girl wanted to jump on top of her opponent immediately and smother her again, but Eri decided to play it safe this time. She was still hurt after taking a couple of hits on her midsection, and so the tall girl would continue to head towards the ropes.

Eri grabbed the middle ropes and slowly pulled herself up before she would lean backwards, resting herself against the ropes. She rubbed her sore ribs some more and adjusted her breath before smiling at Heather.

"I actually learn pretty quickly, heh~" she giggled to mock the girl.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Heather breathed in and out deeply as she lie there on the mat, a little frustrated that the girl was able to best her like that even though she was sure that she had the girl right where she wanted her. She was expecting her to get back on top of her, but to her relief it seemed Eri decided not to, watching as the girl would pull herself to her feet, rubbing her ribs like that.

"Kh..shut up...N-now I just opened a wound and I know where to focus my hits.." Heather let out, slowly pushing herself up before she would try to charge at Eri again, trying to ram her knee into the area she was rubbing, jumping up a little if she had to to reach.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Eri watched as Heather got back on her feet and charged towards her. She smirked as she heard what the girl said, since it mean she also knew what her opponent would try to aim. Eri side stepped to her left to dodge Heather's strike, leaving only the ropes as the girl's target. Before Heather would bounce back, though, the tall girl would try to slip herself behind her opponent so she could lower herself and grab the girl's waists.

"Thanks for letting me know~" Eri said playfully before she would squeeze Heather's waist tightly and pressed her own breasts onto the girl's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next