Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother POW Eri vs Heather

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Smother POW Eri vs Heather - Page 2 Empty Re: Smother POW Eri vs Heather

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:26 am

"Mmmnphh!!" Heather continued her muffled yells as Eri would wiggle her rear in her face a bit. It was incredibly humiliating to be in this position so early in the match, and the worst part about it was the fact that the crowd was just eating it up. She could clearly see the flashes of the pictures being taken, knowing that this event definitely wouldn't be forgotten and that was really eating Heather inside. Finally though, Eri would get off her, rolling to the side and getting behind her.

Heather gasped for air, breathing in and out heavily before she was lifted up into that full nelson, groaning in pain and frustration. "G-gugh..damnit!" Heather let out as she struggled with Eri, trying hard to pull and slip her arms out, though a little disoriented from the facesit smother.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:40 am

Eri was enjoying Heather's struggle, knowing that after all those smothers she wouldn't be able to over a significant resistance right away. She giggled as she began to tighten her hold a bit, trying to wear Heather some more before eventually releasing her and gave another push on the girl's back.

"Oh, I think I'll take home a prisoner with me today~" Eri taunted Heather playfully. "Don't worry, I'll treat you good as long as you behave~" she giggled.

After the push Eri would go after Heather again, trying to catch the girl with a reverse bearhug to further weaken her opponent. She wasn't sure when Heather was going to start fighting back, but as long as she could keep dominating the girl easily like this, she wouldn't complain.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:57 am

Heather let out a groan as Eri would start to tighten the hold a bit. The pressure was really getting to her before suddenly Eri would release her, shoving her back. She would get knocked forward a bit, gritting her teeth as she tried fast to readjust herself.

"N-no way in hell! Y-you're mine.." Heather let out, though just as she finished she found herself in t hat reverse bearhug, yelling out in pain again. The girl was strong, that was for sure. Heather needed to find a way out and quickly. She would clench her fists before trying to send her elbows back at Eri hard, attempting to try it again and again to get the girl to release her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:06 am

Eri was about to have some more fun with Heather when she managed to trap the girl in the reverse bearhug, but the inevitable resistances eventually came out. Heather's elbow hit Eri's midsection, causing the tall girl to almost double over, although she couldn't do that with her opponent's body in her way.

"O-ohh~ You're finally fighting back?" Eri taunted, trying to squeeze Heather some more until another elbow hit her. "Augh!"

Eri backed away, not wanting to be hit in the same place the third time. She bend herself forward a little, holding the sore spot in her stomach and looking at Heather, grimacing. Her opponent was finally starting to get into it. This was probably one of those moment where the line "Now I'm getting serious" or the like would be said. Eri was still confident, though. She had done a number on Heather, even though she's hurting a bit now.

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:41 am

Finally, Heather would be able to connect with a few hits. She would feel her elbows connect with Eri's midsection, bringing a relieved grin on Heather's face as she kept trying to send them back at Eri, doing her best to find a way to break herself free from the reverse bearhug.

"Egh..y-you...just took me by surprise earlier that's all!" Heather let out at the girl's words before she would connect with another elbow, forcing Eri to release her.

Heather would stumble forward a bit, breathing in and out heavily. As much as she wanted to be excited that she was able to land a few hits, it was certainly true that Eri had definitely done a number on her. She really needed to take a good breather and get air flowing through her lungs as she would turn around and eye the girl. Clenching her teeth, Heather gave it her all in a charge, trying to leap up and attempt a high angle dropkick, trying to hit the girl as high up as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:51 am

Seeing Heather rushed at her, Eri prepared herself for an incoming strike. She was still a bit hurt from that double elbow to be able to move freely, so she decided to try blocking whatever Heather was going to pull at her. When the girl jumped and went for a drop kick, Eri instinctively raised her arms in front of her face, and soon enough she felt Heather's boots connected with them.

"Agh!" Eri let out as she stumbled backwards a few steps.

That stung a bit, but it could have been worse. Eri glanced down to find where Heather landed, and she would run towards her, trying to give the girl's leg a stomp or two to prevent her from getting up straight away.

"That wasn't nice!" she would say when she drove her shoe onto one of Heather's legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:05 am

Heather rushed at Eri with that dropkick as she would feel her boots connect with something. Unfortunately it only connected with the girl's arms as she blocked it. There wasn't really any way at first for Heather to realize what had just happened before suddenly she would feel the girl stomp down twice on her leg, causing her to yell out in pain.

"G-gaagh! Shut uuup!!" Heather yelled out as Eri dug her shoe into her leg, Heather frantically trying to pull her leg away and kick at Eri's leg with her other foot.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:11 am

"Ow!" Eri protested when Heather kicked her shin with her other foot, stumbling backwards a bit. "Aw, are you mad? That's cute, Heath-chan~" she teased.

The tall girl did back away afterwards, jerking her kicked leg to shake off the sting. Eri wasn't done with her opponent, though, and she would inch closer again, her hand reaching for Heather's hair to try hauling the girl back to her feet. From there, she would try to put her opponent into a side headlock, pressing Heather's head against the side of her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:22 am

"Nguuh..It's..not...cute.." Heather let out in refusal at Eri's words, trying her best to crawl away to try and tend to her leg that was stinging quite a bit.

Suddenly, she would feel Eri grab her hair, yanking her up, causing her to yelp at the stinging sensation. She would get pulled into that side headlock, the side of Eri's huge breasts pressing against her head, causing her to blush deep again as she groaned out. "D-damn this..G-give me a ..damn..break.." Heather let out, quite frustrated as she fought, trying hard to pry her head away.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:54 am

"Why?" Eri asked casually. "You don't like my breasts? I sure like how your face feels here~" she giggled.

After holding Heather in the headlock for a few more seconds, Eri's other arm reached for the girl's crotch, cupping it gently before she held tight onto it. The tall girl would keep this position for about one or two seconds before she would start lifting Heather up before dropping backwards, wanting to hit her opponent with a suplex!

"Hoo~!" she would let out as she began to lift Heather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next